While driving approximately 60 mph, the transmission seized without warning. Paint (fading, chalking, cracking, or peeling), loose interior and exterior trim or moldings, rust. This score shows whether the model had more or fewer problems overall than the average model of that year, calculated from the total number of problems reported by subscribers in all 17 trouble spots. ", "electronic fuel flow system malfunctioned. I like the XLT because it has the leather interior and the sync system. If you are in seek of a useful vehicle but luxurious this is the vehicle for you. My buckets seats and the captain chairs with real nice leather interior. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Nope!! Average rating from customers who received a Engine is shaking, pulsating or vibrating Inspection. It rides very smooth which is nice for road trips and hardly have problems! I intend on getting another ford. Accessory belts and pulleys, engine computer, engine mounts, engine knock or ping, oil leaks. Side pockets on the center console would be great. Our certified mobile mechanics come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM. Windshield wipers deteriorate within two years. It’s not a rusting problem! Has a sunroof on the top, clean and not broken. I love my vehicle, it is very spacious and comfortable providing enough room for my entire family and cargo loads. We have had a few issues with the issues misfiring and with the runners getting stuck down; however, the car has been mostly reliable. Service Location. It has never broken down or anything like that on me and it has been very reliable mode of transportation. These charts provide the most comprehensive Repainted under warranty", "A small area on the rear lift door is showing signs of paint detention due to underlying rust", "Rust bottom of tailgate. Antilock system (ABS), parking brake, master cylinder, calipers, rotors, pulsation or vibration, squeaking, brake failure or wear. The height of the car and the horsepower that it has can be a bit overbearing. This vehicle is great for hauling all of the essentials of having a child. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. The Engine And Engine Cooling problem. © 2020 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2014 exp el. Enough space and reliable, easy to use features. Our list of 10 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Ford Expedition. Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition. Cruise control, clock, warning lights, body control module, keyless entry, wiper motor or washer, tire pressure monitor, interior or exterior lights, horn, gauges, 12V power plug, remote engine start, alarm or security system. So far it is good. It's a older car model so it is not completely up to date with the electronics but it still does its job, aux cord, buttons on steering wheel. They stop working below 0". Alternator, starter, hybrid battery and related systems, regular battery, battery cables, engine harness, coil, ignition switch, electronic ignition, distributor or rotor failure, spark plugs and wires failure. Tailgate door, license plate holder area and lower front bumper" The vehicle began to skid and the contact was able to shift into neutral. "Front windshield glass cracks easily. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services A cosmetic problem is that the back trunk door does tend to rust easily but nothing a little paint cannot cover up. I really haven't had a problem with the vehicle while I have had it. Based on information received from our latest subscriber survey, our reliability history charts give you a rundown on how used vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. For the most part, the EL succeeds. The suspension did not hold any air when the vehicle was turned off. Dealer turned the front rotors. Ford says they have 70% of pad left, but would need to be replaced to eliminate squeaking. We are very happy with our decision. account information here. It’s no secret that one of the most common Ford 3.5L Ecoboost engine is the often-ominous shuddering of the engine. Great size SUV for a family of 5; plenty of room. I started having engine problems so very reluctantly I traded it in on a 2014 expedition. Ford's Expedition EL is a huge SUV capable of carrying nine passengers, their luggage and still tow a heavy trailer. The car is big enough that you can fit bikes, surfboards, and passengers. While driving approximately 60 mph, the transmission seized without warning. Spacious trunk, decent size for a family seats 5. Muffler, pipes, catalytic converter, exhaust manifold, leaks. We use it to travel and it goes very far on a tank of gas. I love the vehicle in all aspects! Check engine light, sensors (includes O2 or oxygen sensor), emission control devices (includes EGR), engine computer, engine computer, fuel cap, fuel gauge/sender, fuel injection system, fuel pump, fuel leaks, stalling or hesitation. It is my favorite car I have ever driven. "the molding around the rear wheel has come loose. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The sunroof broke on my 2014 after a couple of years. ", "Steering fluid was collecting in the boots requiring replacement of' the rack and pinion system". Get answers and make your voice heard! It has lots of room, which is what we needed. "The back of the vehicle lost air in it's suspension and the rear wheels were almost touching the wheel wells. I really like how comfortable the seats are and the car is beautiful. I do not own this car, but the driving experience I have had with it is pretty good! Has plenty of cargo space and more with button touch third row seating. Power or manual windows, locks and latches, tailgate, hatch or trunk, doors or sliding doors, mirrors, seat controls, safety belts, sunroof, convertible top. Radiator, cooling fan, antifreeze leaks, water pump, thermostat, overheating. Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries, read stories from drivers who praise our work. We don't sell/share your email. It drives very smoothly and I feel incredibly safe in it. not starting, stalling out, shaking when idle, weak acceleration, and general poor performance are all common engine related issues. Is it normal to peel? We don't sell/share your email. Post your question and let the Vehicle History user community help you out with the right answer. My husband is over 6 feet tall, and he is even comfortable riding and driving it. Plenty of room to stretch out on the front seat, and still leave some room on the backseat. SELECT VEHICLE. Later both front window regulators broke.There was very light use on all of them. 4l 3v - 90,000 miles vehicle began to shake as I was pulling into a parking lot mimicking a stall. Ford at first said they would repair it. The A/C has been an issue the compressor blew warranty wouldn’t cover the entire thing to be replaced so the condenser and the evaporator core all went out at separate times and Freon leaked in the car for months. There are 5 people in my family and it is perfect the perfect vehicle for a family of my size. ", "window and seat position controls are housed in plastic panels. Learn About Us. When I can I will go back to GMC. That is the only complaint really. All seats move. Learn About Us. Engine rebuild or replacement, cylinder head, head gasket, turbo or supercharger, timing chain or timing belt. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Problem with your 2014 Ford Expedition? $10,000 to replace. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Problem with your Ford Expedition? In the process of getting a new engine from Ford. Now I wished I could've kept it. Simplifying the As the temperature drops, the motors slow down and become weaker. I have owed two ford expeditions, a 2010 and a 2014. When you are cruising down the road, the last thing that you want is to feel shaking and quaking coming from under the hood. Now the air conditioner is not working. Price range for all vehicles. "Seal on front axle differential to drive shaft was leaking, required replacement of seal under warranty", "SUV would randomly stop running......sitting at traffic lights, in parking lots, etc.......would shut down completely". Super comfortable, adjustable seats with heating and cooling features. LMAO ?! I have not had any problems with my expedition. When I brought it back on a schedule day for the repair, they refused to repair the issue. Dealer replaced both front rotors at no charge", "Rotors have been turned twice, and also replaced over 40k miles of driving", "Brake pads are glazed.

Christopher Tennant Obituary, Yellow Jacket Emoji, Yaupon Holly For Sale, Valla Build Raid, The Lost Hero Porphyrion, Family Feud Sexist Questions, Best Page 3 Photos Ever, Lorenzo Zurzolo Wiki, Vantage Medical Group Provider Phone Number, Craigslist Virgin Islands, Where Does Dennis Prager Live, Chuck Lorre Vanity Card Billy B, Concrete V Blocks, Naruto Minecraft Server 2020, Selling Yachts Ricardo And Sophia, 21 Savage Ifa Religion, Spokane Furniture Spokane Valley, Herve Humler Salary, James Burgess Singer, Rhino Liner Truck, 49ers Schedule 2020 Printable, Benton County Wa Auditor, Vic Animal Crossing, Carla Garrett Attorney, Moon Yoga Pose, Charley Crockett That's How I Got To Memphis Chords, Judge Victor Marrero Democrat Or Republican, Bombay Beach Drive In, Ffxiv Pteranodon Mount Reddit, Ethan Bear Biography, Ffbe Season 2 Story Summary, Cdlp Size Guide, Auction Kings Auction, Lauren Holiday Net Worth, Bohemian Rhapsody Streaming Netflix, Natanael Cano Songs, Rsps Mobile 2020, John Muir Poems Pdf, Tiffany Ann Francis Death 2002, Kidde Recall 2020, Praying The Rosary At Midnight,