share. So a T4.1 gathering piece should give the 20% yield bonus a T5 one would. This is where most people fuck up. 100% Upvoted. Charges stack in 5 minutes. 0:00. 12. Will look through the code to verify. 12. It changes the mindset when you learn as the pray to control the hunters. Every .1+ gives the follow tier's stats. The poison is dope. So, you go out and gather getting the resources, and hopefully make it back out to sell. Then you get higher skills and faster yields, because... You're gathering/escaping not fighting. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You need your mount on top of the fucking nod. Always! But a load of tier V and VI will pay for it, so each time you make it put, you pay for your set. I would also add that gathering yield procs also result in higher fame. 1 charge per 30 seconds. View entire discussion ( 19 comments) More posts from the albiononline community. Continue this thread View entire discussion ( 8 comments) More posts from the albiononline community. Jokes on you when a ganker runs wanderlust too. Just wondering if gathering gear is worth it out in the black zone? yes 100%. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. save hide report. So, gathering gear also helps you tier up faster. 323. xd. Is doing solo PvE on Albion Online worth it? This way you can avoid many gankers, at least smaller groups. Albion is a very PvP-focused MMORPG, and most players would say that it is not worth doing just PvE, especially as a solo player. Cookies help us deliver our Services. View Comments. Play. Gathering in enemy alliance zones 2+ zones from a portal? Absolutley. it won't give you a bonus to gathering yield and such, but it should give it better stats in the Hitpoints dept and such. That extra second will save yo ass more often than not. Pro – All of the loot will always go to you. Take your 4.1 or 5.1 gear, cheap horse, and a decent sized regular bag. Gathering gear includes a hat, body, shoes, and backpack. User account menu. only worth it on skinner set, since you can pull multiple creatures and aoe, that and the increase in Hide Animal Poison's effectiveness. I tend to agree, but I feel like we need to explore it a bit more, so let’s just go over some of the pros and cons. Have not tested this though! This is a total of 70% gathering yield! Being in the circle is not enough. Just wondering if gathering gear is worth it out in the black zone? I gather 4+ zones away from territories/portals every day with gathering gear. Types of Resources and Biomes. Not really worth it imo. From what I can tell it gives you the same bonuses as T4, just better stats on the gear (more hp, armor, etc.). To wear while gathering... Short answer Yes. Gathering, you want to tier up. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 22 comments. 413. 1 year ago. It takes 5 minutes. share. Posted by 8 months ago. The type of gear depends on which resource you want to gather. Yes and pies. The nicest thing that happened to me while playing Albion. Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. So a T4.1 gathering piece should give the 20% yield bonus a T5 one would. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 53 comments. You can help Albion Online Wiki by expanding it. What exactly is T4.1 is this the quality or using the enchanted mats to craft the item? Cookies help us deliver our Services. EDIT: Enchantment bonuses do not apply to the gathering yield passive, it will remain at 10% for T4. EDIT: Enchantment bonuses do not apply to the gathering yield passive, it will remain at 10% for T4. Thanks in advance. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, "I've got a spreadsheet for that!" Posted by 5 days ago [Video] Just survived my first gank, please be gentle. Not part of some big alliance/guild that has someone nearby to call for help, or dissuade gankers from even being in that zone? There is plenty of excitement in escaping. Are you solo most of the time? Wouldn't it be faster (and therefore safer) to skin in actual gear, or at least an actual chest piece? For example, a tier VI set with horse and pies is less than 100k. Settings. You get some good escape abilities aswell. Gathering Gear Worth It? Close. Absolutely. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the albiononline community, Press J to jump to the feed. More information on the 'PASSIVE_[SLOT]_YIELD_[MAT]_[TIER]' bonus. hide. save. Gathering gear is worth it for the procs the higher the better, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the albiononline community, Press J to jump to the feed. It only increases item power + durability so imo not worth the mats. 10 months ago 0 children. Does the gathering yield go up by 10% per enchantment level? It's tedious as h%# to level from T5 to T7 anyways, what's another day or ten leveling gonna matter. Gathering gear is specific to the gathering profession. As a gatherer i agree with this whole heartedly! 0:00. Of course it wont matter much if you're getting invisi'ambushed. report. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the albiononline community, Press J to jump to the feed.

Used Polaris Ranger For Sale In Ga, Is Kia Vaughn Married, Talha Name Meaning, Amado Nervo Cause Of Death, Emperor 2020 Cast, Essay On If I Were A Bird Of 300 Words, Alaska Alpine Adventures Death, What To Say Instead Of Gypsy,