Truth is: All one really needs are 4 powders; Unique; 2400, 4895, and 4350. If you observe a large muzzle flash during day time shooting chances are pretty good that the load is too light. Want to load for .357mag in a gp100 using large primers cci #350 for magnum loads are these ok together? Fortunately, Track of the Wolf is in my hometown, and am able to buy black powder a pound at a time along with .32 shot cards at their retail store. Well, I've loaded up several "test" rounds with what should be starting loads of Herc 2400 with 260 grain cast boolits. . Spend $225.00 to get a free Grunt Style Hoodie, retail value of $45.00. In a 41 or 44 magnum with heavy bullets, they are also good. I like experimenting to see what powder works well for a given set of components. I've seen several questions about 2400 in the 45 acp and nobody seems to have tried it. Is it just me, or does it seem like they've trimmed back the on-line listings? I have loaded everything from a 25 auto to a 500 S & W, so there is a lot of differences in the propellants that I use. 32 Auto. For moderate loads, using cast bullets in a 41, 44, and 45 Colt it would be hard to beat. It is also true that a good replacement load can be developed with another powder but I was disappointed when Alcan 7 was dropped as it was one of my favorites at the time. He shoots a lot of 45 acp and is about to run out of his regular powder. (Lyman 452460) Accuracy has been good in several 45's I've used it in, and it's fed well in everything I've tried it in so far. I looked in my seirra #5 book and it dont list any thing for 45acp using alliant 2400:(. Post Apr 03, 2009 #1 2009-04-03T04:10. Probably would be erratic and might not even cycle the slide. anone got a load that uses this powder for the 45 ACP. It is flexible almost beyond belief, especially in the type of work I do. 11 FS Accurate No. 28 gauge. Yes, you can usually buy it somewhere years later but at some point it will dry up or become much more expensive. 357 Magnum The same holds true with powder choices. Log in, Former federal agent from Rockwall pleads guilty to stealing government ammo, Fort Worth man sentenced to prison in McLennan County prostitution sting, Big Daddy Cab driver robbed at gunpoint in Peoria, Gunman, 12 victims identified in Virginia Beach shooting, Springfield 1911 Trophy Match Pi9140 45 Acp. It used to be somewhat dirty burning but it has been cleaned up in the last few years. Learn more », Interested in learning how to reload your own ammunition? @Capt. ...2400 would be a rather ludicrous choice. I don't know of any. For 41, 44 mag and 45 Colt heavy loads it is one of the best performers available. I have been reloading for over 50 years; .. if I knew then , what I know now…. If I shot one specific caliber that took a narrow range powder to perform best then it may rank among my favorite five. What's not to like? Alliant Powder expressly disclaims any and all warranties with respect to any and all products sold or distributed by it, the safety or suitability thereof, or the results obtained including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and/or any other warranty. How many basements and garages have too much unnecessary ammo and supplies which will eventually go bad if not used? Winchester dropped 230 and went to 231 which is an improved version of the Winchester 231 Smokeless Powder. All information is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. It has been around for many years and with good reason. Also like rifle powders, in order to be one of my favorites it has to have been around for a long time and stand a good chance of being in production years from now. 45 … What started as a small dream has become a multi-million dollar international business selling ammunition, reloading supplies and accessories. If I am making some general purpose cast bullet ammo in a 41, 44, or 45 Colt I always grab Unique. Alliant 2400 in a 45ACP A friend at the gun club I belong to has a little under 4 lbs. Unsurpassed for .45 ACP target loads. In a 357, 41, and 44 mag using light bullets at high speeds then I will grab some Blue Dot. kegs. For some obsolete rifles, it works well and in a 351 WSL with a 180 grain it is the best. of 2400. :pirate: The pressure curve probably would be to slow to cycle the auto. I always buy it in 8 LB. I buy my firearm related stuff using only cash and I take no receipts,I dont use the internet to buy,I dont use the US mail to receive,its strictly cash and carry.We are enjoying a temporary reprieve right now but it will end and we’ll wind up being outlaws pretty soon because the dems are really going to sock it to as punishment for Trumping them in 16,Mark my words,I dont like it either but its coming.. They don't list 2400 in.45 ACP for any bullet but they do list 15.4 grs with a 260 gr Speer LSWC in.45 Long Colt and 15.0 w/a Speer 250 gr GDHP. I have seen reduced loads using 296 fail to push the bullet out of the barrel, which can cause a dangerous situation. Come join. With a light bullet, it is one of my favorites in the 45 ACP. I can't find it on the shelves and when I did find tried and true alliant powder, (Alliant 2400)I had to buy an 8lb jug. http://www.alliantpowder.com/reloaders/powderlist.aspx?type=1&powderid=9&cartridge=36. Remarks: Alliant Powder ® Technically Superior by Design ... » BE-86 » Bullseye » Power Pistol » Power Pro 300-MP » Unique » Muzzleloader; Locate a Dealer. 2400 Smokeless Pistol Powder is legendary for its performance in .44 magnum and other magnum pistol loads. Another fine old timer is Alliant 2400 Smokeless Powder. 12 gauge. Lot more powder room in the .44M that recommends arount 20 Gr of 2400 than in a .45 ACP that recommends 5-6 Gr Bullseye or unique. I tried it in the 38 and have been using it ever since. . I can’t imagine any loading bench operating without the next powder which is Alliant Powder Unique Smokeless Powder. I’m sure there are specialty ctgs.,out there, where those powders will not work ; IE: 25 auto, 7.62×39, ..military ammo in 5.56, …maybe a few others, but for… Read more ». 2400 is pretty slow for a short straight case like the ACP. Such rounds as the 454 Casull, 460 and 500 S & W and any other similar rounds do well with these propellants. here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. It is frustrating to have developed some good loads with a certain powder and then the powder is gone. I would think that a person of Mr. Shell’s age and experience would know that H-110 and Win 296 are in fact the same powder. There are several good handgun powders for that use such as AA-1680, H-110 and 4227 and IMR 4427. with anything,to many of my friends are letting their guard down just because were have been granted a temporary reprieve but the day of reckoning is coming and when rather than if… Read more ». High Pressure .45 Colt +P factory loads. You probably won't be able to stuff enough of it into an ACP case to get decent velocity. Since Alliant took over production of Bullseye powder from Hercules, the formula has apparently changed and the new production Bullseye powder is not as "hot" as the old Hercules powder.

Dogs For Sale In Sri Lanka, Guinea Pig Cage Size Chart, White Bison 12 Steps Pdf, Fdr New Deal Essay, Michael Davis (juggler Wife), Jon Theodore Net Worth, Hershey's Strawberry Syrup On Pancakes, Car Accident Deaths In Ohio 2020, Webcam Ramblas Barcelona, Baby Green Monkey For Sale, Picture Hanging Tool, Karen Hall Rich Hall, Metahuman Powers Quiz, Repairable Vehicles In Wisconsin, Quarter Horses For Sale In Oregon, Rachel Foulger Job, Zane Alexander Achor, Ron Mcgovney Parents, Bankroll Fresh Son, My Talent Is Cooking Essay, Gunhead And Uraraka, How Much Money To Bring To Turkey For A Week, Can Am Defender Forum, Funeral Mad Libs, Puncture Proof Socks, Rank Structure Of Nepal Government, Badger Tc910 Manual, Date Bar Mix Duncan Hines, Melee Fox Soundboard, Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Caterpillar Caterpie, Watch The Banker, Are Ladybugs Endangered, Lost In Translation Webtoon, How To Get Uniforms In Madden Mobile 2020, Jerry Reed Cause Of Death, Gpi Thread Finish, Ocean Seed Minecraft, What Happened To Judy On Family Matters, Kelly Survivor Season 1 Plastic Surgery, Jeezy Snowman Hoodie, Tiger Constellation Name, Aces Etm Associate Limited Brand, Nascar Chicken Wing Song Lyrics, Conor Mckenna Foil Arms And Hog Instagram, Salsa Tamazula Net Worth, Sathish Kumaar Ganesan Wikipedia, Test Prop Every Day, Mititei In Oven, English Pointer Puppies, Custom Gonfalon Flag, Dung Beetle Map, Bible Calendar 2020 Pdf, How To Protect Your Camera From Lasers, Cute Goodnight Puns, Adventure Communist Researchers Max Level, Bhusuna Meaning In English, Exact Replica Stanley Cup, Margaux Guerard Wikipedia, Bto Songs List, Who Was Pregnant In Slender Man Movie, Dragonfly Mouth Open, Frontier Broadband 2 Flashing Red, Theme Park Tycoon 2 Wiki, Kelly Loeffler Husband Age Difference, Best Break Dancer In The World 2020, Meaning Of Lois In Hebrew, Ray Didinger Net Worth, Discord Reaction Role Bot, Meme Song Duh Duh Duh, Kenmore 73035 Reviews, Keith Van Horne, Adjectives To Describe Stoners, Seabee Song Ringtone, Ananda Village Controversy, Devilman Crybaby Rap Lyrics English, Why Did Furuta Kill Rize, A Lesson Before Dying Ap Essay, Hey Babe Clothing, Tegenaria Domestica Diet, Octavia Mandachord Songs, Used Polaris Ranger For Sale In Ga, Military Gas Mask Uk, Lister Clippers Service, How To Draw A Straight Line In Adobe Fresco, Wethersfield Cove Treasure,