Don't answer the phone, don't reply to mails. We spent the money on good granite and taps and top of the range appliances. See more ideas about Smallbone kitchens, Kitchen design, Kitchen inspirations. We bought a Wickes kitchen (Caledonia range). Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines. When I had our project quoted using a local custom cabinet builder, the price came in over $15,000, and that didn’t include installation. I have nothing negative to say, Im as happy with the kitchen today as I was on the day it was installed. Promised kitchen would take 5 weeks to install, but 5 months later still not complete. Our first experience with Smallbone was around 5 years ago when I worked with them to design and then install a complete kitchen in my town house. Lois, Purchasing a kitchen can be a stressful experience. And all they say is sorry. I can hugely recommend one if you are in East Sussex.We got fairly cheap units but they chopped them around to make a perfect fit & I have the kitchen of my dreams. Like Aran, its U.S. footprint is rather small (only 5 locations). They are better than wickes but we're not there yet. Build quality is poor. Good service and they fitted it in a very tricky space. We are now very excited for installation to happen later this year.We would thoroughly recommend Smallbone, they make the whole experience from initial design through to final hand painting easy and enjoyable and the quality of the final product is outstanding. This put me off smallbone, I must say. Our kitchen designer was OK, the Stoneham units are beautifully built and solid as anything, but it was the fitters who made it all fit beautifully to our ancient wonky walls and who made sure that when the designer had added up wrong and ordered the wrong bits that they were swapped without cost to us. I am seriously considering organising consumer representation to protect our consumer rights or atleast force the company to stop using the old Smallbone's brand. We believe that so long as the Smallbone brand is alive they owe it to existing customers to honor the obligation which they took. Inexplicably went to deliver our fridge to the wrong address, took it back to the warehouse, and then sold it to someone else and made us wait 6 weeks for a new one. Our whole budget for a large kitchen which was stripped back to bare brick and concrete was less than the number mentioned for a Smallbone one, though, so definitely less than that. It's more finding a range with options and/ or designers prepared to think through the detail of where appliances, cupboards, drawers etc should go and how to make best use of gaps left. After they got my bank details, they took £5k from my account without permission. John Lewis the department store in my case. Rue the day we ever got involved with them - once you have prepaid they drop you. On design, they offered fixtures that weren’t matching (brushed nickel with chrome), no advice on colours (“choose whatever you want”), and couldn’t advise on in-cabinet lighting. If not, are they good / worth it? The quality of craft, attention to detailand beauty is evident on every exposed face and interior corner. When we went back to them to get small repair work done they chose to hide behind their parent company's bankruptcy. Smallbone Kitchens standout out the world over. www.mumsnet.com/Talk/property/a2255734-Smallbone-Kitchen-DisasterHere you go. After they got my bank details, they took £5k from my account without permission. But what made me return is the after service from Smallbone I feel they care and help you with all aspects from the beginning until completion. The head designer Jai has understood exactly what we wanted to create and helped enhance it even more. Inexplicably went to deliver our fridge to the wrong address, took it back to the warehouse, and then sold it to someone else and made us wait 6 weeks for a new one. Having never done anything like it before, I had no real idea until after the fact quite how lucky we were in our fitters. Our first experience with Smallbone was around 5 years ago when I worked with them to design and then install a complete kitchen in my town house. The attention to details is what I love most about it, that extra piece of molding which covers the seams, the leather straps on the trays, I could go on and on. Customer experience is terrible, it's not value for money. Later found they had overcharged me and wouldn't refund the money for 3 months. From the warm welcome the moment I entered the showroom, to Vince, the expert designer who walked me through every step of my dream kitchen to the installation team who were both charming and efficient in equal measure, I have been delighted with the whole experience. All rights reserved. I had been to a few companies and while some were good some were bottom-of-the-pit awful - there seemed to be a huge disparity in standards that was not reflected in prices. If you buy in the sales now on in January you will get a discount. Ok we could not do 60k! On design, they offered fixtures that weren’t matching (brushed nickel with chrome), no advice on colours (“choose whatever you want”), and couldn’t advise on in-cabinet lighting. We likely have a couple of non standard size gasps where we'll want to build in cupboards / drawers to fit that are still in the kitchen style.

Onn 20 Inch Monitor, Ups Flight 6 Cvr Transcript, Bendigo Personal Classifieds, Capital City Of Gibraltar, Pablo Torre Net Worth, Value City Furniture Lawsuit, Melissa Gabriel Oddville, The Auto Expo Magazine Wv, Isuzu Npr Losing Prime, Hun Chiu Peninsula,