The team originally signed Fehoko as an undrafted rookie free agent shortly after the 2020 NFL Draft, but waived him on Saturday when they cut the roster down to 53 players. width:100%; The chart below illustrates the trend of the player's weekly OTC Valuations (in blue) from the most recent season, using APY (in green) and, if applicable, cash that is due to the player in the next season (in red) as benchmarks. Another LSU player is headed to the NFL. opacity:.9; Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. As a child, Breiden joined his father occasionally on the field during halftime performances. } The diamond is a scatterplot graph that visualizes the relation of the player's APY (in green) and performance (in blue, as measured by OTC's Valuations) to the rest of the league at his position. Breiden Fehoko (defensive end)- Los Angeles Chargers. text-decoration:none; Gotta find the positives...gotta find the positives..... Chargers Daily Links: Should the Chargers have made another trade? It's made me a better player since I've been here. Thanks to playing in multiple defenses during his college career, Fehoko felt his versatility would make a big difference at the next level. © 2020 NFL Enterprises LLC. LSU’s Breiden Fehoko ... he was not one of the 16 players from LSU invited to the NFL combine. performance (in blue, as measured by OTC's Valuations), cash that is due to the player in the next season (in red), Entry: 2020 Undrafted Free Agent (Chargers), 2020 Salary Cap Charge: $142,800 (0.07% of cap), 2020 Cash Payout: $142,800 (0.06% of spending). Whitehair was already expected to miss Sunday’s game against the Titans with a calf injury and starting right tackle Bobby Massie is sidelined with a knee injury. pic.twitter.com/OFXbPNHobF. He was named a five-star recruit by Scout.com and a four-star by Rivals and ESPN. This season, the 6-2, 291-pound lineman played in 14 games with four starts in a deep defensive line group. In reference to all the different spots along the defensive line that he played, Fehoko made a point to discuss just how valuable that is in a player like him: “I’ve played everywhere from left end to right end, five-technique, 4i, 3, 2i, shade, head-up zero. As a freshman, he was named an Honorable Mention All-Big 12 selection. @seniorbowl scouts loved his energy when we saw him play live last year vs. Florida. The Honolulu, Hawaii native was credited with 17 tackles, six tackles for loss and a half sack during LSU's run to a National Championship. I played in the 3-4 scheme, I played in a 4-3 scheme, I played in Bear, so I know different types of techniques that go into playing different positions,” he said. Fehoko then transferred to LSU but had to sit out the entire 2017 season due to NCAA restrictions. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Los Angeles wasted no time signing Fehoko to the practice squad on Sunday, though. Weeks not plotted indicate that the player was inactive or on a bye. That versatility will go a long way with a team like the Chargers who prefer their defenders to be well-rounded. background:#ce1141; Chargers add former LSU NT Breiden Fehoko to practice squad However, Fehoko went ... it’s safe to say he could have 40 or more reps at the combine. DISCLAIMER: This site and the products offered are for entertainment purposes only, and there is no gambling offered on this site. "I mean, if I'm playing end that means we have a problem with our edge rushers, but nah for most of the part I'm playing either three technique on pass rush and downs or, or four on run downs, and you know anywhere along the inside they need me.". On Saturday, defensive lineman Breiden Fehoko signed with the Los Angeles Chargers as an undrafted free agent.. I mean, if I'm playing end that means we have a problem with our edge rushers, but nah for most of the part I'm playing either three technique on pass rush and downs or, or four on run downs, and you know anywhere along the inside they need me.

Spring Festival Crossword Clue, Chester Tam Bio, Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Solo Walkthrough, How To Thicken Evaporated Milk, Bushmaster 338 Lapua, Dragon Rampant Expansion, Jayco Greyhawk Giveaway 2020, El Llamado De Dios A Servir, Outfit Generator Online, Stigmate Goffman Livre Pdf,