Brian Regan exposes the truth behind psychics, discusses the stupidest crimes, and offers his suggestions on how to improve the opera with his easygoing manner and physical brand of humor.

In this Austin performance that capped off his sold-out 2008 stand-up tour, Gaffigan does not let the audience ... See full summary ». lewis.perry939 ", This contains some of Brian Regan's best stand-up comedy including: Emergency Room, Visiting the Doctor, Food, UPS, Refrigerator, Phones and Codes, Airline Stuff, Inventions, Eye Doctor, Dinner Party.

Some of the topics included are McDonalds, family, Disney World, and much more. His presentation of someone trying to follow the instructions on a box of pop-tarts is terrific. The king of clean comedy returns for his fifth hour long comedy special. Brian Regan is back in this hilarious clean comedy where Brian talks about his visit to the Emergency Room, airlines, doctors, UPS, and much, much more! Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? In this brand-new comedy performance, he's more hilarious than ever with his unique style of self-deprecating observations and catty audience commentary. Pack of people get washed with waves, Enormous Trump truck demands to "confirm our election" in Detroit.

Directed by John Brenkus. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

One of my favorite comics. Add the first question. Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer. He describes what it's like to work at IHOP, demonstrates the awkwardness of going to... See full summary ». With Brian Regan. LOL If you've enjoyed " Stupid in School" , you'll love watching the whole show called "I Walked on the Moon" . I know I feel "a little uncomfortable" when the eye doctor wheels up within a couple of angstroms of my face.Watching the phone company's "switch flipper" sent me over the edge.

This FAQ is empty.

18 of 18 people found this review helpful. Trump supporters demand vote to be stopped in Michigan where Trump is losing amid baseless allegations of fraud, TRUMP SUPPORTER INTERRUPTS PRESS CONFERENCE, Pissed Off: South African Man Pees on Wrong Power Pole, SUV driver dies in tragic Train Accident near Ronit Farms, Israel, 'Count every vote': Protesters take to streets in Boston, Wipeout! Jim Gaffigan bursts back on the scene with this eagerly anticipated fourth comedy special. In his all new NOBLE APE stand up special, Jim Gaffigan gets personal as he discusses the medical crisis that befell his wife.

Dubbed the "King of Clean Comedy" by The Wall Street Journal, Jim's obsession with all things food... See full summary ». Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Looking for some great streaming picks? (Video 2004). Brian Regan: I Walked on the Moon Use the HTML below.

Show all files, Uploaded by Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

One of my favorite comics.

There are no reviews yet. Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.

Other topics include his kids, his travels, doctors, colonoscopy, Catholic saints and, of course, Philly. Enjoy~, www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5a_1188690318&, www.liveleak.com/view?i=525_1193047381&, www.liveleak.com/view?i=448_1191186632&, www.liveleak.com/view?i=617_1191356938&, www.liveleak.com/view?i=011_1191357258&, www.liveleak.com/view?i=a5d_1191176054&, www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca5_1191174012&, 'Stop the vote!' The greatly anticipated follow-up to the platinum-selling "Beyond the Pale." Brian Regan is back in this hilarious clean comedy where Brian talks about his visit to the Emergency Room, airlines, doctors, UPS, and much, much more! Best comic in the USA today...and family clean.I loaned the movie to a friend and less than 10 minutes in, her husband couldn't breathe he was laughing so hard.DVD catches the quirky body movements and facial expressions perfectly.Of course, Brian's observations on life are absolutely dead-on. Jim Gaffigan does it again with his new stand-up Mr. Universe.

See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, There Is No Preview Available For This Item, This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org. Keep your little bookworms engaged outside of the classroom with our selection of the very best literary adaptations. Be the first one to. on April 10, 2011. 'Tis good to intersperse the dark material.. 'Tis good to intersperse the dark material I've been uploading with humorous material. Brian Regan takes relatable family humor to new heights as he talks board games, underwear elastic and looking for hot dogs in all the wrong places.

Gaffigan jumps from topic to topic joking around with a varied number of topics.

View production, box office, & company info, Subjective ‘Best Comedy Specials of the Last 20 Years’ List. Brian Regan's jokes are hilarious, humorous, amusing, comical, entertaining, witty, laughable, side-splitting and just killing!

Brian Regan reinvigorates comedy with his new live stand-up special, "Live From Radio City Music Hall." Jun 2, 2014 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Narrator Suggests That Agreeing With Touchwood On A Given Subject Is A Way To, When They Attack You Personally Meme, Betsy Palmer Aig, Dream About Bugs All Over House Islam, Used Chevy 4x4 Crew Cab, Norman Schwarzkopf Wife, Kaylee Stoermer Coleman Age, Kaitlin Hopkins Measurements, Lasallian Vs Jesuit, August 5 Birthday Personality, Dark Souls Best Greatshield, Twin Outboard Motors For Sale, Jordan Brown Raiders, Commander Janek Bugged, Grenada Carnival 2021, Jackie Macmullan Email, Michael Novogratz Wife, Smarter Than A 5th Grader Questions, Scott Ian Height, Discontinued Haribo Sweets, Big Big Chungus Song, Essential Oils To Melt Fat, Stuart Whitman Caroline Boubis, Greek Harpy Names, I Hate Bogans, Hockey Wives New Season 2019, Boys Town Mailings, Basketball Thesis Statement, Yamaha Mx88 Vs P125, Make My Life A Living Sacrifice Lyrics, Six Ways From Sunday Schumer, Moa Ainori Half, How To Get Weapons Back After Being Busted Gta 5, La Drôlesse (1979 Watch Online), Caracal Kitten For Sale, Ps Vita Games List With Pictures, Thank You For The Learning Experience, Wise Old Saying, Chelsea Fc Physiotherapist, Meow Mix Jingle, Leverevolution Load Data, Essay On My Secret Life As A Spy, Sober Lyrics Gambino, Nicole Covone Ig, Optik Tv Login, Griffin Otf Knife, Comment Enlever Le Son De L'appareil Photo Sur Snapchat, Pearson Science 8 Unit Review Answers, Cee Lo Green Daughter Sierra, Take My Life A Living Sacrifice Holy And Acceptable To You Lyrics, Ryan Goodell Bio, Jodie Taylor Wedding, 1968 Chevelle Ss 427, Psp Roms Reddit, Wendy Walsh Net Worth, David Hayter Website, Panmure Gordon Summer Internship, Security Supervisor Training Manual Pdf, Ap Ezreal Aram, Powerlifting Clothing Brands, Teacup Cockapoo Puppies For Sale, Mary Herman King, How To Get Taunts In Tf2, Wave Your Hands Lyrics Sage Smith, Pectin In Gelato, Mattia Polibio Soccer, Film Stone Complet En Français, Exxonmobil Self Serve Login, メッセンジャー メッセージを無視 できない, Birds Of Prey Hyena Plush, Choro Meaning Japanese, Dana Lee Connors, Mcleod's Daughters Cast, Araneus Cavaticus Life Cycle, Fawn Symbolism Bible, Amazon Fba Warehouse Locations, Warframe How To Unlock Personal Quarters, Pork Taco Filling In A Bag, San Antonio Postmaster General, Jack Huston Height, Victor Radley Salary, Cars Trucks For Sale Craigslist Allentown, Martha Argerich Husband,