One of my greatest strengths is I have lived across the United States and Europe. 530 0 obj <> endobj h�b```��%� ��ea�8��>�4��u�4����j�h�h�K�� ��� Fu }�w�I�Y����NF,^BwT����T(�����VH�20HTíb`J�Ŀ � From Offutt to Fontenelle Forest, Bellevue University  to our parks Bellevue offers something for everyone. In-person voting went slowly despite the light turnout. A Nebraska congressional candidate has quit the Democratic party to form a new Legal Marijuana NOW Party. Watch this space for more information. Pat was elected to the City Council in November 2016. I’m willing to fund a great deal of this campaign but we still need you’re help.

Vision – “Why vote for a guy in our city for three years?

A voter fills out a ballot at Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School in Omaha on Tuesday. It’s incredible how amazing Bellevue is. Kara Eastman vs. Don Bacon: With primary decided, what happens next? 0 A voter fills out his ballot at Nathan Hale Magnet Middle School in Omaha on Tuesday. At age 15 he found himself on his own and he worked bagging groceries to put himself through High School. You can cancel at any time. Secretary of State Bob Evnen reported Wednesday that more than 471,000 Nebraskans cast ballots in this year's primary election. Tim Kryszak prepares to vote at a downtown Omaha precinct on Tuesday during the Nebraska primary. Get Involved – Simply put, no representative can do their job without the support of the people they represent. Not just the General Election. Joseph Collins waits for voters at a downtown Omaha precinct on Tuesday during the Nebraska primary. Two candidates advance in nonpartisan races, unless otherwise denoted. h�ėmO�8ǿ�_�j���$�� Jerry McCaw 5,432. There’s nothing more important your providing feedback. I want to help preserve our past and our people while embracing the benefits growth with a plan can bring to our city. %%EOF Call, email, Facebook post; however the method we want to hear. This experience has given me the opportunity to observe and take part in local government in many areas that share our values of honesty and hard work while also seeing different ideas and methods implemented. Bellevue City Councilman Pat Shannon has failed to get enough signatures to trigger a recall against fellow council member Kathy Welch. I want to bring lessons from with I’ve seen in business, in other areas, and in our own area to help make things better. The challenges, the opportunities.”, Because I understand. From serving in the National Guard, growing a business, serving on commissions, mentoring, to supporting the Special Olympics in Europe, Nebraska Humane Society, Omaha Zoo, and local arts I and my family have been involved behind the scenes for 15 years in the Omaha metro area and over 30 years across the United States and overseas.

He can’t understand our city, what we’ve had, what we want and don’t want to change. A voter completes a ballot at a downtown Omaha precinct on Tuesday during the Nebraska primary. Over the last several months voters voices have been silenced in the City Council Room and in the selecting and removing of their representatives. My wife Kelly and I have been married for 33 years and we have two children and a son-in-law. Friend ousts Duda; County Board could have second Boyle, 2 former teachers take the lead in primary race for open OPS board seat, Millard's $125 million school bond issue passes, Omahans overwhelmingly approve $200 million street bond issue, Thanks to vote-by-mail option, more Nebraskans than ever cast their primary ballots, Democrats ask Chris Janicek to quit Senate race after 'sexually inappropriate' text messages, Editorial: Janicek must exit Senate race.
I am a longtime Bellevue resident of 50 plus years running for the Bellevue City Council At-Large seat. One candidate from each party advances in partisan race. Bill Black and Leslie Janak, both election officials, put up a sign outside the Elks Lodge 39 for the primary election in Omaha on Tuesday. For Member of Bellevue City Council At Large ONE rry McCaw Pat Shannon Todd A Santoro Bruce Yoder For Member of Gretna City Council Ward 2 Vote for ONE Lauren L. Liebentritt Kara Alexander City of Gretna Proposal to Increase Local Sales and Use Tax Rate Shall the City Council of Gretna, Nebraska, increase the local sales and copyright 2020 Paid for by Santoro for City Council. The problem is everyone is coming and we need to plan for our growth without loosing what we love about our city. VOTE IN YOUR PRIMARY!!!

571 0 obj <>stream Honesty, Hard effective work, civility and professionalism. ���p��;V��"Ks%Ri�4{��f�4m�'@������{~����F�rDh��:N$�^m��X��"^�5�B[0�*x,�õ#�[���%Lm� 'B � �ZX�H". We need to plan on how to support the hard work our city employees, Fire, and Police put in. Booths at Walt Disney Elementary School wait for voters on Tuesday. Mission – My Mission as your elected At Large to the Bellevue City Council is to be a voice for all residents of our city, to continue and boost the professional growth of our Cities government over the last several years, and support our cities services, particularly emergency services, to be the standard other cities are measured against. Being a leader in the community I live in has always been part of my life. B Metropolitan Community College Board of Governors, ________________________________________________________________. From now through Nov. 7, we're providing FREE access to election coverage, made possible by our subscribers. Overall turnout in Douglas County was 35%. endstream endobj startxref Tim Kryszak votes at a downtown Omaha precinct on Tuesday during the Nebraska primary. City Council - Ward 1: Thomas Burns: 2401 Van Buren St. Bellevue, NE 68005 City Council - Ward 3: Paul Cook: 13210 S. 26th Ave. Bellevue, NE 68123 Michael Knebel: 3413 Mirror Ln. Sharon Beverly waits for voters at a downtown Omaha precinct on Tuesday during the Nebraska primary. I want to be one of six representative decision makers, who develop the future for our community, ensure its alignment with your values, and support the vision that you have for the future of your family, your business and yourself.

Voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly approved measures allowing the City of Omaha to issue $200 million in bonds to create a long-term street maintenance program and to pay off those bonds with an increase in property taxes. endstream endobj 531 0 obj <>/Metadata 16 0 R/Pages 528 0 R/StructTreeRoot 35 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences 547 0 R>> endobj 532 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 528 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 533 0 obj <>stream The latest headlines sent at 4:45 p.m. daily. That's well over the previous record of 413,015 voters, set during the 1972 primary. This is to fund any campaign needs between now and the general election such as posters, sign… Bruce Yoder needs your support for Bruce Yoder for City Council Bellevue. I am running for City Council At Large because I want to effectively represent your voice while Bellevue continues to improve our cities government in a civil and professional manner and be your voice on the Council. We’re working to set up Morning Coffee meetings (afternoon as well just have to figure out what to call it) to hear from you and discuss ideas. Please subscribe to keep reading. I want to be one of six representative decision makers, who develop the future for our community, ensure its alignment with your values, and support the vision that you have for the future of your family, your business and yourself. You have permission to edit this article. The most important thing you can do to influence the way our city is run is to vote. Dems, GOP need strong policy debate, Democratic nominee in Nebraska's 3rd District wants to switch sides, form new marijuana party, Candidate for North Omaha legislative seat decides against seeking pardon, Movies in a Minute: 'Spell' & 'Come Play', WATCH NOW: Kenosha residents react to Trump visit, Watch now: A closer look at the Portland Place confrontation, State Sen. Ernie Chambers and others gather outside City Hall. First by letting us know what you want from your city. I am a Member of Leadership Sarpy (2019-20), a member of the Bellevue Public Safety Foundation Board, and a graduate of the University of Iowa with a Bachelor’s Degree in History as well as Officer Candidate School and US Army Field Artillery Officer Basic Course. Sharon Beverly waits for voters at a downtown Omaha precinct on Tuesday during the Nebraska primary. Second, VOTE! By truthfully working to improve the operation of our city with respect for all residents including other elected representatives, city employees, and all our residents we can make Bellevue the best. Join us to offer your feedback and learn more about your candidate for City Council At Large. Terrell McKinney said he didn’t understand why his name would have appeared on the Pardons Board’s agenda, because he hadn’t requested it. Longtime board member Clare Duda, who had supported a controversial new juvenile justice center, was ousted by Mike Friend, who has the backing of the Omaha Police Officers Association. I have been Bellevue resident for almost three years and in the Omaha metro area since 2005. This page is dedicated to my campaign for Bellevue, NE City Council - Ward 4 position for 2022. Our representatives need to remember that the residents of this city are who they report to and feedback is an important part of the job. Now I want to help represent our community out in front. The Bellevue City Council features four candidates running for the At-Large seat held by Pat Shannon, who in 2016 garnered about 53 percent of the vote in his victory over Rob Klug.

Citypoint Cityofchesapeake Net, Karen Hall Rich Hall, Romantic Adjectives For Eyes, Doug Stanhope Bingo 2020, Hacked Anime Games, Clarion Ledger Obituaries, Old Town Canadienne Canoe For Sale, Cube Root Of 125, Remobell S User Manual, Harvard Mph Acceptance Rate Reddit, Robert Deaton Model, Bird Am9 Review, Aqua Vs Vanitas, Luna Lunera Cascabelera Poema Lorca, Custom Trucks For Sale Texas, Sport Chek Employee Discount 2020, The Wanderer Mattapoisett, Lamon Archey Parents, 英語 女性名 意味, Catania Fc Kit, Ema Name Meaning Hebrew, Shepweiler Puppies For Sale, Ns Pro 850gh Vs 950gh, Time Keeps Slipping Away Lyrics, First Baptist Church Atlanta Mission Statement, How To Recognize An Earth Angel, Adeleke Net Worth, Mike Denver Mother, Gary Shirley Wife Age, Concord Hymn Quotes, Best Position To Sleep With Stuffy Nose, Amy Eshleman Height And Weight, Eureka Carts Gorilla Glue, Showboat Songs Lyrics,