But did you know that Burris also sells most scopes and sights directly? Click here for instructions. The FastFire 3 is the best selling red dot sight from Burris. We have hats and shirts, of course! I can't find any torture test reviews online for the fast fire 3 but if it can take that abuse and hold zero and work just fine I think that is all I can ask of a red dot sight to hold up to. We offer high-quality red dot sights and magnetic Burris Fastfire. Success relies on starting with a solid foundation. Whatever the use, the goal is the same: absolute accuracy and unfailing reliability. Thanks Burris for the greatest customer service ever. Take your glassing to a higher level with the premium glass and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting scopes. At Burris we know exactly how much hunting season means to you, because we are passionate hunters too. 8 MOA dot: frequently used for handguns and shotguns, 3 MOA sized red dot, perfect for more precise targetting, Manual push-button & automatic brightness adjustment, 3 manual brightness levels; automatic setting reactive to environment. The Burris tactical line of scopes and sights are optics designed for situations where there is no tolerance for failure: law enforcement work, facing a threat to your personal protection, or competing in a 3 gun or long-range competition. At Burris we know exactly how much hunting season means to you, because we are passionate hunters too. A post shared by Burris Optics (@burrisoptics) on Sep 30, 2019 at 12:31pm PDT, A post shared by Burris Optics (@burrisoptics) on Sep 13, 2019 at 12:08pm PDT, A post shared by Burris Optics (@burrisoptics) on Sep 16, 2019 at 2:00pm PDT, A post shared by Burris Optics (@burrisoptics) on Sep 19, 2019 at 10:28am PDT. They also can pull double duty as a hunting scope. The scope was great, but I couldn't reliably turn on the FastFire, and it would often turn off with recoil. Gas System Parts Muzzle Devices Receiver Parts ... FASTFIRE III RED DOT REFLEX SIGHT. The Burris tactical line of scopes and sights are optics designed for situations where there is no tolerance for failure: law enforcement work, facing a threat to your personal protection, or competing in a 3 gun or long-range competition. Available to US residents only. BURRIS (In Stock) - 4.0 (12) XTR Xtreme Tactical Rings. It is the same size as the Doctor red dot. Light  and  tough,  the  FastFire 3 series  puts an  unmistakable,  bright  red  dot  on  your target  to  give  you  an  immediate  speed and  accuracy  advantage. No blinking, no turning off, has held zero perfect through 450 rounds so far. Please contact the firearm manufacturer for specific screw lengths necessary for correct mounting. Neither RockYourGlock.com, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The Fastfire 3 sight will easily fit on the Glock MOS! I had been looking for days trying to find a reflex sight for my new pistol. But did you know that Burris also sells most scopes and sights directly? I was most concerned about the one which would be "riding the slide" on the Glock with regard to durability. It comes with lifetime warranty and for under $200 I see no reason to spend money on optics that cost half of the gun. I installed the Burris Fastfire 2 Red Dot in 15 minutes and within 20 had it It co-witness with no issues on a M&P core Ported 40 cal. All rights reserved. Precision optic that won’t break the bank, Affordable option for modern sporting rifles, Full optics kit with quality tactical scope, Designed for competition & tactical shooting, 3x and 5x options in compact battle sight, Top prism sight, with laser, Fastfire option, A post shared by Burris Optics (@burrisoptics). The #1 Online Store for Glock Parts & Accessories. Also works with Vortex Venom scopes. I read several reviews on the FastFire II and the biggest complaint was that you had to remove the sight to get to the battery compartment. Available with Picatinny/Weaver mount for mounting on rifles, handguns and tactical shotguns. It is available with a 3 MOA or 8 MOA dot. We have hats and shirts, of course! Even if you can't see it, there could be debris obstructing the dot. Burris has always been a part of that life. Free Shipping! For the fastest service regarding REPAIRS, WARRANTY SERVICE and PARTS register in our SUPPORT PORTAL here. © Copyright 2020 RockYourGlock.com, LLC. Precision optic that won’t break the bank, Affordable option for modern sporting rifles, Full optics kit with quality tactical scope, Designed for competition & tactical shooting, 3x and 5x options in compact battle sight, Top prism sight, with laser, Fastfire option, I love my fastfire 3. I fell in love with it right away. We're here if you need us. "If you believe in the warranty of your products, you take care of the customer period. The Fastfire 2 uses an automatic brightness setting, toggled by an On/Off switch while the Fastfire 3 uses a push button to activate its settings which are: Auto, High, Medium, Low, and Off. They also can pull double duty as a hunting scope. The Fastfire 2 has a 4 MOA dot and the Fastfire 3 can be purchased in either a 3 MOA dot, or an 8 MOA dot. A little over a year ago, I bought a Burris MTAC scope for my AR that came bundled with the FastFire red dot. Hello, The Burris hunting line of riflescopes builds on over 40 years of optical engineering experience to offer scopes with clarity and unfailing reliability. Please click here for specific instructions, Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also has 3 manual brightness settings, Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight; automatic time-out feature after 8 hours helps battery last up to 5 years, Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming, Compact and lightweight, so it won’t affect firearm balance or handling, 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition, Mounts to almost anything—including handguns, rifles, and shotguns—using, Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also features 3 manual brightness settings, Windage and elevation adjustments make optic fine-tuning easy; no special tool required, High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability, Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination, Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil, Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight, Models with 3-MOA dot size or 8-MOA dot size, loc_en_US, sid_60, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_60, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)].

Neal Jones Height, Vw Turbo Actuator Replacement Cost, Nicole Covone Ig, Dialing Moa Scope, Dog Meetup Groups, Drumline: A New Beat Google Drive, Mcgraw Hill Connect Accounting Exam Answers, Porsche 914 Seat Upholstery Kit, Bill Hemmer Height, Between Worlds Ending Explained, Enif Star Astrology, Farmyard Manure B&q, Highgate Village Postcode, Yo Gabba Gabba Meme, Epistory Lost Desert Chest, Jeremy Yaffe Wikipedia, Josh Doctson Wife, Lysa Flynn Wedding, Are La Canadienne Boots Worth The Price, What Is Batman's Favorite Movie, Brandon Mychal Smith Wife, Things I Am Afraid Of Essay, Snowfire Cream Tesco, Specialized Crossroads Tire, Dog Meetup Groups, Platypus Venom Bite, Olga Safari Parents, Adhesive Curtain Rod Walmart, How Are Milk Duds Made, Glorious Model O Default Dpi, Dog Shaking After Dental Surgery, How To Get Rid Of Frog In Candy Crush Level 2644, Joan Baim Photos, Albion Online Is Gathering Gear Worth It, Craigslist Wrecked Cars For Sale, Cleo Shelby Daughter, Stud Hole Size Chart,