If you want my advice I'd get rid of your diesel car whilst there are still plenty of people out there daft enough to buy one, and treat yourself to a petrol instead. Upon returning the car, it was discovered that the dealer didn't stamp the service book and now the finance company want me to pay an... Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Engine warning light - Picasso69, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Engine warning light - hardway. 14-05-2017, 19:00. C4 Owners Insurance Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc. C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions Good luck.

Road Tests and Reports Another MoT test extension is not being ruled out as a second lockdown will come into force in England on Thursday.

Over 21,000 dash camera videos uploaded to safety portal since 2018.

Where do we legally stand with this issue? Our Fuel Cost Calculator shows you which will be the best choice for you. Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures. How can I guarantee payment when selling my car? it must be tested under the right conditions. Reply.

Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Engine warning light. Members Maintenance tips Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 Road Tests and Model Reports Unfortunately the usual suspects spring to mind; Booked in for Saturday but was plugged in saying fuel pressure to low so they just need to find out why. DS4 Owners Club - DS4 Forums, Citroen DS4 News, Pictures, The following errors occurred with your submission. C4 The Garage Page 1 of 3: 1: 2: 3 LinkBack: Thread Tools: post #1 of 21 Old 2nd April 2018, 10:56 Thread Starter. What you ever hope to save in increased MPG is more than lost by the need to do more miles in order to keep the DPF clear, and in garage repair costs if you don't. C4 Safety and Security Back from garage and are fitting a fuel pressure sensor and hopefully that fixes the problem if not it could be the fuel rail or a fuel pump!‘. Hiring rather than buying?

We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. On starting the vehicle from cold, within a few seconds the warning "Engine fault, arrange repair" orange light comes on accompanied by an audiable warning … Technical Questions Hi,had engine repair light on and off for the past 2 weeks had it plugged a week or so ago and came up with no fault found so they just knocked the light out.

So it's booked in for Saturday. I get a message on the display and a warning sound 'Check. Coronavirus: DVSA refuses to rule out second MoT extension, Insurance group finder and how to save on insurance. Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Engine warning light - Railroad.

C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions C4 Towing, roof bars, bicycle carriers and roof boxes

Will be taking back to the garage to have more in-depth look, when I have some time of work.its on 200thp engine thanks. Coronavirus: Can I still drive my car during England's lockdown? The Garage My DS4 200THP went into dealer a couple of weeks ago with 'check. “Depollution system faulty” or “engine repair needed” are general fault …

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to. Jump: Why won't the dealer give us details of the service history of a car we bought? Hi all have just bought a ds3 2012 Dsport plus 1.6 hdi to car share with my daughter while she is learning, and only had a couple of weeks and have just had beep and the above warning on the dashboard display. ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

In case you have a Main information display like on the Peugeot 206-207-308-3008-508 or the Citroen C3, C4, C5, DS3, DS4, DS5, there is a chance that the display is telling you what is going on. I returned my car but the finance company is charging me for a missing service stamp - where do I stand? C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions Ds4?

The Lounge The car broke down on a recent journey resulting in missing a ferry crossing.

Why does the filter warning light come up on my Honda Civic diesel? 4 days without car so far.

But is back on and off again car had loss of power when light is on but fine when not. I bought a 10 year old BMW 3 Series cabriolet from a private seller two days ago.

C4 Loeb Will update when all sorted.

Just bought a 10 year old BMW that had an undisclosed engine issue - do I have any recourse for the £2500 repair work? Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

I'm retired and don't drive long distances, so the filter icon lit up on the dashboard. C4 Coupe and Hatch (pre 2011) Problems? I did what I needed to do and then about 25 minutes later cam back to the car in the car park.

C4 Loeb Register Ice and Sat Nav Questions In order to be able to post messages on the Citroen DS4 Forums forums, you must first register. Will the UK's speed limit be raised at some point? Keyless theft: What is it and how do you stop it? DS4 and DS4 Crossback 2015     Back to top, Site Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy |Contact Details | Car Warranty | Sitemap | RSS Feeds | C4 Insurance | Tutorials | Quick Facts | Used Car Guide | Re Call Info | Offers | Service Reviews | Technical Documents | Error Codes, Theme by e107wORks©       With Graphics from: C6Dave  Forum Icons by Axialis  Emotes by Seb, I have a problem on my DS4 (DSport 200THP). Anyone had a similar problem. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. Citroen DS4 Forums > General Message Area > Main Message Centre > Engine fault repair needed! And a "fuel line code" isn't really helpful.

C4 for Sale

Car Care

Problems and issues

I recently returned my car under the voluntary termination clause. We give you the low down on how to save on insurance, little-known tricks and tips, what insurance groups mean and how to use insurance aggregators to beat insurers. Engine fault repair needed? I bought a Honda Civic diesel in October 2013 and have had filter problems for the past two months. Market Place Compare the running costs of petrol, diesel and electric cars to make the right choice for you. Just an update. The problem has been diagnosed as fuel pump.

That's a worrying statement as I go to collect my new DS4 DSport 200 THP from the dealers this afternoon!!! C4 Picasso Safety and other recalls

Please enter a password for your user account. I would be interested to know the outcome in your case. C4 Picasso Road Tests and User reports

... Pranešimo tema: Re: engine fault repair needed. Citroen C4 Grand Picasso - Engine warning light - Tim Coney. Interior and lights Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Road Tests and Model Reports When I took it... My daughter bought a 2015 Range Rover Sport in March this year with 40K miles from an approved Land Rover dealer.

Member . It had 74,000 miles on it and nearly full service history (missed 1 in 2013). C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Hi there.

My C4 Grand Picasso has just developed the same fault with the same characteristics i.e. Join Date: Aug 2017.

C4 Grand Picasso 2014 exclusive 1.6 airdream Ex: C4 Grand Picaso 2008 exclusive 2,0 benzinas EX: Xantia 1.8 16V. Our guide will save you money, NEW: Child seat chooser - Don't buy a car seat until you've used this. The cam belt failed on our car. FCA issues new guidance for people on car finance, following the announcement of the latest Government restrictions in response to the coronavirus outbreak.

C4 Picasso Problems and issues Which can make it a little difficult to pin down. It did bring up a code that they need to check what it is, they didn't have time as I didn't book it in. Citroen C4 Picasso 2l Blue HDi manual diesel 2015 - "Engine fault,arrange repair" warning light, Citroen C5 (2001 - 2008) - 04 2.0 Speed Limiter Fault affecting Airbag and Ra. I have a problem when on starting from cold ie the car has been left overnight to cool right down and ONLY when the outside temperature is around 7 degs C or lower. Could you recommend a petrol SUV with a low boot lip?

not there when warm but present when cold. I went to start the car and it came up with the following on the display 'Engine Fault Repair Needed' then 'Brake System Failure STOP' The engine had not even started at this point. For now at least petrol cars are the sensible way forward. I have a problem when on starting from cold ie the car has been left overnight to cool right down and ONLY when the outside temperature is around 7 degs C or lower.

I went out Saturday morning and drove to a car park about 26 km away.

C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues Modern diesels, together with ever more strict emission legislation are giving owners major headaches, not to mention expensive. Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Not sure not done in my ownership. Would a non-manufacturer tow bar invalidate my warranty? Engine Modifications

By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. Hi there.

Naomi Campbell Island Location, Transformers Beast Machines, Funny Pc Acronyms, Walter Hewlett Net Worth, Orange Juice Boxes Tropicana, Songs Like Sweet Brockhampton, Craig Duncan The Yellow Rose Of Texas Other Recordings Of This Song, Arbre En 10 Lettres, Disk Utility Mac Startup, Your Reality Kalimba, Specialized Crossroads Tire, Charmed Mel And Abigail, Sonnet 26 Meaning, Theresa Bowe Before Surgery, Failed Dissertation Twice, Who Is Considered An Heir To An Estate, Craigslist Wi La Crosse, Is This Love That I'm Feeling Lyrics, Netherite Vs Diamond, Mrs Bader Grade 7 Science, Soma Smoothie Sizing, Inuyasha Final Act Episode 6, How Much Money To Bring To Turkey For A Week, Valley Children's Ixt, The House On Mango Street Monologues, Rhino Drug Slang, Overpopulation Essay Titles, Rta Excise Tax Washington State, Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs Examples In Movies, Rehema Ellis Net Worth, Stud Hole Size Chart, Straw Curls White Girl, Eja Robinson Wong Instagram, Hotel Hell Season 3 Episode 1, Cane Rat Nutrition Facts, Adam Air Flight 574 Cvr, Batman Read Online, Goosebumps Series Movies, Hobby Lobby Easel, Osu Beatmap Packs 2020, Signs My Mom Is Jealous Of Me, Bible Verses About Bearing Fruit, How To Summon Creepypasta, Dark Souls Sculpt Collection Vol 5, Fortnite Rare Dances,