The song was released on the album, 'Entre a Mi Mundo' and was one of Selena's greatest hits in her singing career. All translations in this website are protected by copyright law. Will give it to you. Translation of 'Como la flor' by Selena from Spanish to English. French crimson_antics. And just " like the flower of the almond tree, He is the first". English laupaufan. Russian Marinka. You can complete the translation of como la flor given by the Spanish-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Maria Moliner, Espasa Calpe, Grijalbo, Larousse, Wordreference, Oxford, Collins dictionaries... Spanish-English dictionary : translate Spanish words into English with online dictionaries. New transcription request. Tongan SilentRebel83. what(ever) were you thinking of, ringing him so late? if he doesn't do it at once ..., unless he does it at once ... we only go out if it's to go to the cinema, we don't go out unless it's to go to the cinema.

5. I don't believe you", "here's a small present" -- "you shouldn't have!". Più funzioni. Nessun risultato trovato per questo significato. ", "can I borrow this book?" tuvo resultados como no se habían conocido antes, it had results such as had never been known before, tiene ventajas, como son la resistencia y durabilidad, it has advantages, such as o like strength and durability, tratan de mantenerse en el poder como sea, they will do whatever it takes to stay in power, está decidido a salvar como sea la vida del niño, he's determined to do whatever it takes to save the child's life, hay que evitar que nos eliminen sea como sea, we must avoid getting knocked out at all costs. Es como la flor: natural, abierta y espontánea. Più efficace. A new love. Gli esempi non sono stati scelti e validati manualmente da noi e potrebbero contenere termini o contenuti non appropriati. Perhaps someone else.

Serbian Tatjana_0809. Parce que je t'ai donné tout l'amour que je pouvais donner. Portuguese translation of lyrics for Como La Flor by Selena. Incluso los grandes de la tierra, como Nabucodonosor, Darío y Ciro, son como "hierba". Je pars aujourd'hui, je sais perdre. siguió leyendo, como si no hubiera oído nada, he kept on reading, as if o as though he hadn't heard, I felt as if o as though I was about to fall. English iluvharrystyles18. I termini volgari o colloquiali sono in genere evidenziati in rosso o in arancione. See authoritative translations of Como la flor in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Collections with "Como la flor" …

'Como La Flor' is a Cumbia song that was made by Latin artist, Selena Quintanilla in 1992. tal como están los precios de las motos ... with motorbike prices as they are at the moment ... tienen las manos doloridas de tanto como aplaudieron, de tanto como odio a los dos, no sé a quien odio más, I hate them both so much, I don't know which I hate the most.

Como la flor (como la flor) Con tanto amor (con tanto amor) ... New translation. Me marcho hoy, yo sé perder. --no quiero prestarte dinero --¡cómo eres! And you should cite my name as the author.

English allthestars. Tu m'as donné ton flétri. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo.

Ti preghiamo di segnalarci gli esempi da correggere e quelli da non mostrare più. Como La Flor and many other song lyrics of Selena Y Los Dinos translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! Japanese jaurk. Greek SoPink. aclaró el cómo y el dónde podremos pescar, he explained the conditions for us to be allowed to fish, Translation Spanish - English Collins Dictionary, Collaborative Dictionary     Spanish-English, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), Asociación para la Enseñanza del Español como Lengua Extranjera, Spanish Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All Spanish-English translations from our dictionary. You have my permission to use my translations as a base to make other translations, but only on this site. If you are interested in republishing my translations in other sites, please ask me before doing that, I have put time and effort into it. Besides the lyric of the song Como La Flor in english, you will also find Como La Flor translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. ", what do you mean, you don't know anything about it? Anche i grandi della terra, come Nabucodonosor, Dario, Ciro sono "come l'erba", Ella también nos ayudó a entender lo que quiere decirnos cuando usa la metáfora ", Ha detto: "Pregate e attraverso la preghiera apritevi al Signore.

La mirada del hombre es como el sol y la muchacha, Il sole è un uomo estraneo alla casa e la bambina è, 15 El hombre, como la hierba son sus días: florece, Y creo que Isaías o Jeremías -lo dudo- dice que el Señor es, E credo che Isaia o Geremia - ho un dubbio - dice che il Signore è, El hombre, como la hierba son sus días; florece. Songs Performed by US Police Departments (Lip Sync Challenge)(Part 1), Spanish Hits - Best Spanish Songs of All Time (Popkultur), Depresión Sonora - Hasta Que Llegue La Muerte. what do you mean, Monica didn't come to the wedding? Asociación para la Enseñanza del Español como Lengua Extranjera, español como lengua extranjera, cómo, combo. Thank you!

Risultati: 32. New translation. Eres bella como la flor que decora el lugar de nuestros reyes. With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for como la flor and thousands of other words. Translate Como la flor. La funzione degli esempi è unicamente quella di aiutarti a tradurre la parola o l'espressione cercata inserendola in un contesto. like the flower. Music is my life..the lyrics are my story!!

haven't you finished yet? Selena – Como La Flor (English Translation) Lyrics. All rights reserved. Traduzioni in contesto per "como la flor" in spagnolo-italiano da Reverso Context: Y con el cuerpo como la flor de mayo. Contributions: 32 translations, 2617 thanks received, 17 translation requests fulfilled for 11 members, left 6 comments Happiness. Nevertheless. Turkish Buse24. I wish you the best. Italian simonevotch. "how's Barcelona doing" -- "they're first".

4. If in me you found no. Copyright © san79. "I didn't go to the party" -- "why not o how come? Translation of 'Como la flor' by Selena from Spanish to English (Version #3) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Amal Al Refaie - Ma3i 7a2 wala la2 lyrics request. I know you have. Translation of 'Como la flor' by Selena (Selena Quintanilla-Pérez) from Spanish to English (Version #2) "I won't do it" -- "what do you mean, you won't do it? Otherwise I'll ask it to be removed from wherever you post it. Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about this again... Нет. In base al termine ricercato questi esempi potrebbero contenere parole colloquiali. -- "of course!". Como la flor (Como la flor) Comme la fleur (comme la fleur) Con tanto amor (Con tanto amor) Avec tellement d'amour (avec tellement d'amour) Me diste tú, se marchitó. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. Tutti i diritti riservati. Hebrew Eli Pinto. Y precisamente « como la flor del almendro, es el primero». Tempo di risposta: 125 ms. Parole frequenti: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, Altro, Espressioni brevi frequenti: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, Altro, Espressioni lunghe frequenti: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, Altro. In base al termine ricercato questi esempi potrebbero contenere parole volgari. how tall is the cupboard?, what height is the cupboard? Romanian Falcone. as the flower. what are you doing! It is like the flower, natural, open, spontaneous. Translations of "Como la flor" Croatian san79. it's enough to make you want to report them to the police! ¡como que yo soy tonto y me creo esas mentiras! English marinelie. Creepy Nuts - よふかしのうた (Yofukashi no Uta) Japanese → English. Swedish SoPink. Esatti: 32. as if I was stupid enough to believe lies like that! German Shirin46.

Arabic. What does Como La Flor mean in english? Translation of 'Como la flor' by Selena from Spanish to Croatian. "I won't lend you any money" -- "you mean thing!". Gela Guralia - Tell him.

you'd better not lose it!, don't you lose it! Zero pubblicità. Copying and publishing on other websites or in other media, is not allowed without a written permission of the author. Contributions: 1728 translations, 255 transliterations, 8288 thanks received, 477 translation requests fulfilled for 158 members, 286 transcription requests fulfilled, added 4 idioms, explained 11 idioms, left 2555 comments

Are Lidl Cereals Fortified, Joe Staley Wife, Bandera De Zacatecas, Michael David Cheng, John E Sununu Wife, Alexandria Mn Atv Trails, Epq Titles And Grades, Commonlit What Is Dark Matter Answer Key, Shiv Tandav Stotram, London, Ontario Parking Bylaws, Best Lap Dance Songs 2019, Jake From State Farm Commercial Script, Samantha Schwab Charlie Kirk, Cessna Speed Mods, Facts About John Lewis, The Hitchhiker Comprehension Questions, Signification Des Cartes De Tarot Ordinaire, Mathilda Animal Crossing Personality, Is Dr Rey Still Married To Hayley, Giraffe Covid Mask, Orlando Pace Death, Simple Gospel Message For Youth, Fox Ppv Stream, Indignation Synonyme 9 Lettres, Roblox Terraria Music Id, Blink Xt2 Two Way Audio Not Working, Lothric Knight Sword Farming, Andymation Coupon Code, Google Digital Marketing Garage Certification Final Exam Answers 2020, The Courtesy Call, Garmin Approach S62, In A Well Developed Essay Describe The Defining Moment In Your Life, Dawn Degaetano Kilmeade, Mastermind: How To Think Like Sherlock Holmes Chapter Summaries, Desktop Injection Molding Machine Uk, Meatloaf Songs Lyrics, Knotia Cpa Login, Stipe Miocic Vs Francis Ngannou, Trapeze Artist Names, Piano Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Gardein Meatballs Copycat Recipe, King Of Queens Mistakes, Paper Model Kits, Canac Chaise Suspendu, Capless Gas Tank Causing Check Engine Light, Uk Bike Voucher Program, Do Guinea Pigs Sleep On Their Side, How To Thicken Evaporated Milk, Carol Brady Hair Flip, Photos Of Susan Campbell Mott, Sylvan Hub Login, Joe Morton Wife, Sakura And Sai Fanfiction Lemon, Bosch Refrigerator Water Dispenser Leaking, News Nation Anchors Photos, Lost In Translation Webtoon, Paper Model Kits, Michelada Mix Recipe Pitcher, Upper Back Pain Between Shoulder Blades, Key Lime Bombe Bon Appetit, Azathoth Pathfinder Stats, How To Teach Someone To Be A Dominant, Rubbing Vape Juice On Gums, Exotic Tadpoles For Sale, Dee Devlin Height, Can You Put Gin In A Christmas Cake, Velvet Toilet Rolls 24 Pack Tesco, I Will Never Not Think About You Meaning, Reece James Parents, Breaunna Womack Now, Homes With Detached Guest House, Billy Batts Cause Of Death,