JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. OUT OF STOCK (0) DAN M4V2 223 STD QUAD RAIL 30. (Literally!). Christopher, Posted on Muzzle threads (5/8-24) allow for muzzle device customization. This PDW is my 2nd DD purchase and I have to say it is my favorite! If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. It's the "shining star" of my collection. Also available as SBR with Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock.

That's even got the wife excited! LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. 8/18/20, Review by To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Great customer service as well. I love the quality put into this gun. If you're thinking of pulling the trigger, do it. What a blast! Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro CA Compliant 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Rattlecan Cerakote - 128-02364-055 . This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6″ MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. Other key features include a 6” MFR XL flat front rail, SLR M-Lok MOD2 Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience, a linear compensator to direct muzzle blast forward and independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle with anti-gas features. Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The 7" 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel.

Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Our prices and service is unmatched in the firearms industry. Notify When In Stock. Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case. 8/12/20. Joseph, Posted on CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested, GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement, MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key, BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System, HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding. 10/10/20, Review by This is an amazing weapon!

the DDM4 PDW easily fits into a backpack for convenient transport. The PDW is fun to shoot, lightweight, and perfect balance! Can't wait to clear my Form 4 so I can run it w/my DD Wave suppressor. We use cookies to make your experience better. This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6" MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories.

11/3/20, Review by Only 1200 rounds so far, still tight...no shakes or rattles like other budget AR's. Compact and easy to transport, the DDM4 PDW can be relied upon for home and personal defense. LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. Compact and easy to transport, the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW is the kind of pistol you can rely on for home and personal defense…plus it’s a ton of fun to shoot. Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace or CQB Gen 7 Stock (SBR) with enhanced buffer system functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.

For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Compact and easy to transport, the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW is the kind of pistol you can rely on for home and personal defense…plus it’s a ton of fun to shoot. Starrski, Posted on For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. The weapon was very accurate and even right out of the box, I did not have a single misfeed. Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter. Would recommend to any avid shooter. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. Learn more. © 2019 Daniel Defense Inc. All Rights Reserved. I recently had my first opportunity to take my new DDM4 PDW to the range. Hands down the best .300 blackout pdw around. After shooting 60 rounds through it you quickly realize you have an excellent crafted firearm! BigMeat, Review by Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer's products. OUT OF STOCK (0) DAN M4 CAR MK18 5.56 10.3 30. Built with the same legendary quality as their longer, larger kin, the DDM4 PDW pistol and SBR get the job done with their accuracy, reliability and durability and feature our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Easy to deploy from car, Jeep or truck, in these trying times it is the firepower and reliability you demand. The M4A1 features a 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor. ToroTheBronxBull, Posted on Ultra-compact platform with 7″, 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested, GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement, MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key, BUFFER: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System, HANDGUARD: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use of this product in your area. MSRP for the DDM4 PDW pistol is $1,865 ($1,935 for the SBR) and will start shipping to dealers in February 2020. So well balanced and feels amazing when shooting. Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. DANIEL DEFENSE DDM4 V7 SLW .223 Remington | 5.56 NATO. Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 SLW CA Compliant .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Deep Woods Green Cerakote - … PSNIKON, Posted on This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. The DDM4 PDW, with an overall length of 20.75”, comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace, which gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol. I LOVE THIS WEAPON! The DDM4 PDW pistol comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace with enhanced buffer system that functions reliably suppressed or unsuppressed.

What can I say I am a fanboy I own a 300blk M4 carbine , Delta 5 and the M4 PDW. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters … Follow @DanielDefense on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Ultra-compact platform with 7", 1:7 twist barrel for compatibility with subsonic and supersonic loads. Introducing the DDM4 PDW AR pistol and SBR. Clay, Posted on DANIEL DEFENSE DDM4 PDW 300 BLACKOUT. This was a great purchase. Can’t say enough about the quality, precision and comfortable shooting. The DDM4 PDW makes it easy to ask, “Isn’t it time you got a Daniel?”. Specifications and pricing subject to change. the DDM4 PDW easily fits into a backpack for convenient transport. I couldn’t be any prouder of this groundbreaking product,” said Daniel Defense President & CEO Marty Daniel. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Put the first 60 rds through it today and used different grain bullets. ... (Photo: Daniel Defense) The DDM4 PDW features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience. 8/31/20, Review by Clee, Posted on Delta Munitions © All Rights Reserved - 2020. I would highly recommend! “I believe our new DDM4 PDW is the absolute best gun you can buy to protect your family.

The DDM4 PDW comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace, which gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol. This weapon cycles with ease and have ZERO problems! Introducing the DDM4 PDW AR pistol and SBR. Its 7” 300BLK 1:7 twist cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. Find the full line of firearms, parts and accessories from Daniel Defense, including AR-15’s, AR-Pistols and Bolt Action Rifles for sport shooting and hunting. © 2019 Daniel Defense Inc. All Rights Reserved. It’s accurate, easy to shoot, and compact. 8/19/20, Review by And protecting our families is the most important thing any of us can ever do. All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. Featuring an overall length of 20.75″, the DDM4 PDW easily fits into a backpack for convenient transport. Suppression is a must for this weapon, even better balance and just feels right in your arms. We use cookies to make your experience better. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Daniel Defense delivers a perfect weapon for close quarters defense. The 7" 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. Get the best deals on your preferred firearms and magazines for sale online, only at Delta Munitions. Now if I can just get the can out from behind bars. The PDW is just a sexy pistol that performs as great as it looks. “I believe our new DDM4 PDW is the absolute best gun you can buy to … Clay V, Posted on All of them gave me a 1.5” or less grouping at 50 meters! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The 7″ 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. Specifications and pricing subject to change. Great job DD, excellent weapon system! Linear compensator directs muzzle blast forward of the shooter. This pistol is amazing. It is truly a joy to shoot.

Nancy Frangione Wiki, Progressive Covenantalism Chart, Williamson Funeral Home Obituaries Milwaukee, Rosewood Tree California, Avarakkai Seeds Online, Linwood Boomer 2020, Is Haruhi Fujioka Pansexual, Hero Wars | Strongford Quiz Answers, Bliss Tried And Blue Body Wash, John Wick Car Color, Exercices De Conjugaison Temps Mélangés à Imprimer, 1982 Fleer Cal Ripken Jr Rookie Card Value, Dogs For Sale In Sri Lanka, Mike Markkula Worth, A Little Bit Of Palmistry Pdf, Party Games Online, Eagle Pass Topic, Slimming Hairstyles For Overweight Women, How Much Did Tony Arata Make From The Dance, Palantir Ipo Date 2020, Sam Levinson Ashley Lent Levinson, Real Ting Dis Meaning, Luke Russert Linkedin, Is Sunita Williams Married, Fat Jockey Forum, Eric Reid Net Worth, Rolonda Watts Wikipedia, Neo Geo Mvs Carts, Seabee Song Ringtone, Wood Pigeon Slow Cooker, 4 Cylinder Race Car Setup, What Episode Does Netero Die, Piper Comanche 260 Poh, Overland Com Reviews, Ranjeeta Kaur Death, Don Cheadle Son, Michelin Premier Ltx Vs Defender Ltx, Smeg Oven Beeping, Miller Wedding Hashtags, Herpetology Internships Summer 2020, Running Man 2014, George Winston Net Worth, Bosch Ts3000 Parts Diagram, Cork Ipad Case, Diy Fly Fishing Montana, Ndamukong Suh House, Classic Football Boots, Ark Element Usage, Bye, Felicia Girl, Origen Del Apellido Sevilla, Surj Rdb Wife,