Raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims, O Allah raise the standing and the Muslims, and degrade the standing of Kufr and the Kaafireen, and Shirk and the Mushrikeen. Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. May Allah reward you for that! O Allah! He will totally under your control whatever you say he does that your enemy is under your foot. He listens to you whatever you say to him. O Sustainer! Aameen. {Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account.} Ya Allah! Nothing can avert the qadr (destiny) except du'a. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ You have only to read this dua for three days. But if we’re patient and decided to forgive [in certain cases], then the reward from Allah is unlimited and the person who does that elevates to a very noble status. Do not make me a trial for the wrongdoing people, and deliver me by Your Mercy from the (subjection of) disbelieving people. Allahumma aizzal-Islama wal-Muslimeen, Allahumma aizzal-Islama wal-Muslimeen, wa adhillash-shirka wal-Mushrikeen, wa dammir adaa'ad-deen, wahmi hawzatal-Islami Ya rabbal Alameen. Ameen O Allah! rishtey, आ रहे, Dua to Control Husband Anger in Islam-This will assist your. Ma'ruf al-Karkhi, one of the righteous imams of the early Muslims (salaf), said, "Whoever says, (the above) ten times every day will be written down as one of the highest of elect believers (abdal)." If matters got amended between you, you will end up feeling guilty and sorry for the harm you have afflicted on a person who is close to you. ga('create', 'UA-45243945-1', 'oocities.org'); Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! In essence, your actual right is only the 5 pounds, but instead of asking for fair retribution, you ask for a greater affliction. --> ga('send', 'pageview'); Copyright � 2003 Mutmainaa. })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); You have to speak the name of your enemies the time you start the dua. defeat them and shake them[Muslim; 3:1362], Rabbana la tajal-na fitnatan-lil qawmi-dhalimeen, Our Lord! [Dhikr] He is the One Who Holds the seven heavens from falling upon the earth except by His Command. Destroy the enemies of the Deen, and protect the lands of Islam, O Lord of the Worlds. d.write('