Whether you are hosting a business meeting, anniversary celebration, birthday, fundraiser, or the perfect wedding, each l. Surrounded by our beautiful golf course and lakes, Holly Tree Country Club offers a spectacular venue to host the perfect wedding in Greenville, SC. Our Hampton Inn & Suites Clinton – I-26 hotel is conveniently located at the juncture of I-26, I-385 and Hwy 72, two miles from Clinton, the home of Presbyterian College. Historic Ware Shoals Inn – Ware Shoals, S.C. Greenville Presbyterian – Greenwood, S.C. Stony Point Plantation – Along the Jefferson Davis Trail. The Venue includes a beautiful barn with a rustic interior with three wagon w, When looking for hotels near Greenville, SC to host your next meeting or special event, choose the Hampton Inn Greenville/Simpsonville. The restaurant offers home-style country food and…, From Business: In our kitchen we focus on accentuating the natural flavors of our premium ingredients. The increasing costs associated with hosting, development and maintenance of the site are covered by a few passionate individuals. All Rights Reserved. Adjacent to Lake Hartwell, near Clemson, this Anderson, SC hotel is just minutes away from Anderson University, Solid Rock Wedding Chapel & Event Center is located on 3.3 acres of land in North Augusta. It is a lovely home with a well-groomed lawn where conferences, weddings, receptions, and other regal events are held. from Greenwood, SC, 12 miles from Greenwood, SC, 43 miles On our first visit to this franchise, I ordered the trout dinner, husband ordered the roast beef pot pie. A truly unique wedding and event venue for your sp, What is better than a small, tight knit group of people getting together to talk, laugh, and tell stories… the answer? from Greenwood, SC, 32 miles MY HUSBAND AND I DECIDED AFTER SEEING ADVERTISEMENTS THAT WE WOULD VIIST OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE AFTER SEVERAL YEARS ---WE WERE SEATED BY THE HOSTESS …, The Mill House is both my favorite place to get pizza in Greenwood AND my one of my favorite Sunday brunch spots. Find 139 listings related to The Grange in Greenwood on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Grange locations in Greenwood, SC. Go With Garrett's Golf Cars and Specialty Vehicles LLC (0) Upstate, Midlands, and Lowcountry South Carolina. Request Quote. Hotel offers trendy restaurant and lounge. Stable View is available for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, baby showers, corporate retreats, meetings, conferences, family reunions, and parties. ROOTS AND RECALL – Your family’s history matters…. With 900 square feet of event space, our hotel features 2 meeting rooms, which can be arranged to accommodate 45 conference guests. The whole ballroom and ho, Near I-85 and Woodruff Road, we’re less than a mile from The Shops at Greenridge. Find 13 listings related to Grange Hall in Greenwood on YP.com. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Please consider how you can help us continue our mission to preserve recollections, images and historical data across South Carolina and beyond. The Greenwood Social Hall. , Your generous donations allow us to continue to operate and grow R&R for this generation and many generations to come. 14 miles from Greenwood, SC Riegel Hall has been restored to reflect the grace and genteel character of a bygone era. He opened their eyes a couple of weeks ago to the  map data... […]. You could save 15% or more on car insurance. On-site facilities total 3,000 sq ft and can accommodate up to 150 people. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria.

Home Depot Outdoor Christmas Decorations, Sorrento Cliff Jumping, Watch Joe's Apartment 123movies, Boston Massacre Date, Cisco Router Series Comparison, Quartz Vanity Tops With Undermount Sink, Robertson Barracks Darwin Australia,