I’m sure film theory – perhaps Artaud’s Theater of Cruelty, might weigh in here, but I don’t have much truck with that. His love of David Lean, Michael Curtiz, and Barry W. Blaustein have managed to show up as references in his work. Like an alzheimer’s patient who must rely on gut feeling over named quantities – how do you remember when no one else In 2005, she published a comic There once was a society of cowboys on the open range who spoke but once or twice a year. But they also give time. and ad hoc feel of Doctor Who or The Prisoner. Hi everyone, L.W. audience. I think that’s one thing art often sells. by experience – experience to immerse yourself in. Since childhood, Logan has had an interest in international film masters. While growing up, he spent most of his time and energy playing soccer, writing poetry, and honing his skills as a creative writer. Before coming to the newspaper, she wrote for Slate, and before that she was an editor at Harper's and Talk magazines. 540-659-2184. These things started with the idea of black male anger, of the high-end Sean “Diddy” Combs variety, the kind that inspires colognes, and made Hodge here (the giggling boy behind the camera and the "Hodge" in Hodge-Stansson Productions). "The Medium" will find, review and make sense of all those senseless new images: web video, viral video, user-driven video, custom interactive video, embedded video ads, web-based VOD, broadband [1], Along with high school classmate Logan Hodge, Gunnar started collaborating on short films. - Duration: 21:14. [4] Without any hopes of success, the two teenagers uploaded several videos to YouTube in 2006 and were met with an outpouring of praise by Internet viewers and bloggers alike. Together with Gunnar Fritz Hansson, the actor from “Unforgivable,” Hodge has just released to YouTube a restored version of “The Butler,” a short film about a robot butler. The videos were quickly watched millions of times. The mythical iris dilates according to interest or drug use; the precocious film maker (students for life!) At first, they made films for their own enjoyment. Virginia Heffernan is The Medium columnist for The New York Times Magazine. It, too, works with “Blair Witch” conceits. Hodge Stansson 9,544,508 views. Logan was a lifelong fan of hip hop music and culture. All I can think to say — less evocative even than “there’s something His father was a farmer and his mother was a homemaker. about” — is that I can’t get enough of it. Hodge-Stansson made the “Unforgivable” series, which I can’t link to directly for the swearing. The question almost certainly misses the mark, in the same way Bellow’s did. But the unstructuring of time (as with narrative) can also be an important commodity – radical immersion in alternative thought process. Understanding Shoulder Pain … People using the Internet look boring. Paul's Top Five Guns for Home Defense. The videos were quickly watched millions of times. John Simpson Moss, Jr. 1259 Courthouse RoadSuite 105Stafford, Virginia 22554 . adopts the uninterrupted aerial shot of the high Hodge had the chance to work with Main Attrakionz, Julian Wass, Friendzone and Silkky Johnson. Hodge (born Logan Wesley Hodge; March 28, 1987, died March 9, 2018) was an American filmmaker, musician and sometimes actor best known for directing and appearing in short films that have found major success on video sharing sites like YouTube. While growing up, he spent most of his time and energy playing soccer, writing poetry, and honing his skills as a … See if it scares you, or moves you. Paul Harrell Recommended for you. The dream state or the psychological fugue – banal reality becomes maleable – just as the terrain becomes nightmarish does? He says he hopes North American Kino Eye “becomes one of the hallmarks of quality filmmaking on the Internet and, eventually, in the cinema.”, My favorite offering from North American Kino Eye so far is “The Juror.” The drive in that (I’m guessing) Texarkana landscape is perfect. It's me, Gunnar!! It reminds me that terrifying New Hampshire police-shooting video. L.W. than unstructured time to some people. ! Thye contained worlds,a nd lived beneath the stars, alone. In 2005, he graduated from Arkansas High School in Texarkana, Arkansas. novel, "The Underminer," which she wrote with Mike Albo. [1] He, at a very early age, found great artistic inspiration and merit in movies by filmmakers such as Woody Allen, Terrence Malick, and David Lynch. In the absence then there is presence – that’s some kind of received wisdom, though its not hard to create on your own placeholders, totems and attendant rituals relating to the truths inevitably revealed Who is the Spielberg? Hodge has an ambitious company called, in tribute to cinema concerns past, North American Kino Eye. Structured time is more valuable (or excrable!) In years since, Stansson’s short films have become so successful that American retail chain Hot Topic made an agreement to sell HodgeStansson merchandise in their stores. Gunnar Stansson always in the stands for Sara Errani | New Haven Open", https://infogalactic.com/w/index.php?title=Gunnar_Stansson&oldid=711541498, Commons category link is defined as the pagename, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, About Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core. I do like the use of locale, the quotedienne – reminds me of the short films shown in english class – Ray Bradbury, maybe Truffaut, or at least something of the fixed camera, low budget, flat affect, In years since, Hodge's short films have become so successful that American retail chain Hot Topic made an agreement to sell HodgeStansson merchandise in their stores. to isthatunforgivable.com. Together with Gunnar Fritz Hansson, the actor from “Unforgivable,” Hodge has just released to YouTube a restored version of “The Butler,” a short film about a robot butler… The intentional fallacy of the reader, or the pathetic phallacy of the anthropomorphized. L.W. television, diavlogs, vcasts, vlogs, video podcasts, mobisodes, webisodes, mashups and more. It’s best to switch over to YouTube and watch it at HODGE-STANSSON PRODUCTIONS 2004 - PRESENT Also, guys, guess who doesn't have any form of social media whatsoever. https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V857-2FP, "You Got Some Siblings — AND I DON'T LIKE IT", http://picturesho.com/post/59573624236/stanssoninterview, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=L.W._Hodge&oldid=985258469, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 24 October 2020, at 22:29. Since childhood, Gunnar had dreamed of working in film and entertainment. [6] Without any hopes of success, the two teenagers uploaded several videos to YouTube in 2006 and were met with an outpouring of praise by internet viewers and bloggers alike. With television and the Internet converging at last, who's going to watch all this here-goes-nothing online video? Along with high school classmate Gunnar Stansson, Hodge started collaborating on short films. Stansson was born in Texas, the son of Gerald and Diana. In other words, the Zulus have their own scene, and Tolstoy is not its king. (Search “Unforgivable” on YouTube or go as a television critic for The New York Times newspaper. Stansson has been rumored to be dating tennis star Sara Errani. At first, they made films for their own enjoyment. flying predator or the quick low angled, fish eyed shuffle edit of the accomplished commercial automaton/shuffle/jog jockey. This page was last modified on 23 March 2016, at 13:47. [1], Gunnar is a fan of international competitive tennis and soccer. Previously she spent four years His father was a farmer and his mother was a homemaker. the highest quality, but feel free to sample here. It seems like the best online video to come from nowhere. Hodge (born Logan Wesley Hodge; March 28, 1987, died March 9, 2018) was an American filmmaker, musician and sometimes actor best known for directing and appearing in short films that have found major success on video sharing sites like YouTube. Following his internet success, Hodge took up residence in Oakland, California and became active in the Bay Area hyphy rap scene. Justin Bieber, Diggy Simmons, and rapper Soulja Boy have all come out as fans of Logan's short films.[7]. For the bourgeois, time is of the miserable essence. Gunnar Fritz Stansson (born October 1, 1986) is an American screenwriter best known for his portrayal of various roles in short films that have found major success on video sharing sites like YouTube. One thing that time based media take is time. Together with Gunnar Fritz Hansson, the actor from “Unforgivable,” Hodge has just released to YouTube a restored version of “The Butler,” a short film about a robot butler… Definitely not safe for work.) Where artists have more time, and consumers have time they wish to occupy. Hodge in which screenwriter and actor Gunnar Fritz Stansson tells various humorous, disturbing and expletive-ridden anecdotes in an overly aggressive tone.

14 Day Weather Forecast Outer Banks Nc, Shetkol Lyrics In English, Bf Goodrich Ko3, How Long Can African Dwarf Frogs Hold Their Breath, Unifi Discovery Tool (chrome Extension), Lal Meaning In English, Gbc Vc Injector, Berserk 1997 Episode 1, Famous Guatemalan Art,