I was using that website and it was finding nothing.. idk why..

There's a bunch of stuff you should know about things like outfitting, locating motherlodes etc also, but I'm assuming it's only the system locating that's a problem for you. I’m seeing some people saying they found opals every 5 minutes meanwhile it took me 2 hours to find a good place.
Then use eddb to search for pristine ice rings “ near by”. If you go to galaxy map and filter by powerplay you'll see a big bubble of colourful forms around stars in a small little bubble of the galaxy. Was mining around Hudson Observatory (near Delphi) with Painite selling for ~200k a pop. Probably bad luck for me or I don’t know how to use the system because it tells me only in a 200ly radius and but all I’m finding sorting by highest is 380,000. I don’t bother worrying about ring state.

Last time I was mining void opals there were a couple of ships that kept circling my ship. I have yet to go outside the bubble to mine. Making it hard to fight the urge to go back to mining. I tried several systems all with the same result. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

.] If it makes much of a difference, I haven’t noticed it. Produced by: Mining. Yes ice rings.

How do you look for a system that has pristine ice rings? It fluctuates, but there's always somewhere to sell them. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I see people mentioning the bubble, where can I see the bubble?

I second going for icy rings pristine or major as I’m on the outskirts of the bubble (don’t want to risk jumping too many times with my precious cargo). Not too late.

I found a “void opal hotspot” but none of the asteroids I prospect have void opals in them, including the ones that light up yellow... I’m in a Major Reserves ring. I've been hearing tale of 350 mil and hour from many players, and far higher from youtubers. JavaScript is disabled. Has it been confirmed that ring quality influenced crackable asteroids?

I see over 20+ stations within 200ly(I'm in Wuli) buying them for 1.6mil right now. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. Drop at hotspot then fly in one direction until you are around 120km from the hotspot. Selling Void Opals Can someone tell me where to sell Void Opals for maximum profit (1.6kk)? Min buy price: 0 Cr.

The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub!

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Category: Minerals. I mean 50-100 mill per hour is still good. In this case, void opals. Void opals are the way to go! Did 73 million in one hour. Yeah just do your homework. All rights reserved. I hardly think a lot people hang out here. Closer to the star is better, as is multiple planets in the same system (more candidates for VO hotspots). Select a station that's reasonably close to the star and has a landing pad you can land on. I use both eddb.io and inara.cz. I'll be staying here and checking everytime i play. But mining isnt for everyone and some people like passenger missions, thats fine. Is there a difference in scan color? © Valve Corporation.

Don't they replenish after some time? But mining isnt for everyone and some people like passenger missions, thats fine. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Press J to jump to the feed.

Sometimes its Alexanderite or other materials but those can be worth alot as well depending on the system. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub! I've been hearing tale of 350 mil and hour from many players, and far higher from youtubers.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). o7, Inara has the new materials in their commodity list, Come to Marina.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

Aug 4, 2019 #8 I was working a void opal hotspot last night. That system is about 132 LY from me. i found 2 nuggets in 7hours.

Go there. Well..

I’ve been saving for a krait mk2 and that would cover it instantly. When you get close to them and scan them again you'll see them yellow and fiery red. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. Heading back after I get the kids to bed. Anyways best of luck and fly safe. If they change, repeat the process.

Which means people need to be visiting those systems and stations and checking in at those markets. They wont always have voids or diamonds. Greetings commander personally I search for ice rings the more pristine aka further from the center the better then I fly out and hit the ring with a detailed surface scanner and hope I get a hot spot. For the op, try using eddb.io. — In-Game Description Void Opals are a rare and highly profitable Mineral Commodity that can be mined from crackable motherlode asteroids in Icy Planetary Ring Systems. 2- The "good" asteroids are the core deposit asteroids not guaranteed void opals.

Use Inara to locate the stations buying the commodity at the best price. But its really funny you approch a hot spot.. boom you could find 4 rocks worth blowing in no time... you leave the location and reenter the same hotspot 15 minutes later and you find noting anymore.. no matter how hard you look. I'm AT a void opal hotspot, and I have been for hours, and I haven't found even a single deep core asteroid!

The best way to make money hands down is void opal farming, there is no if ands or buts about it. enter the data, and it will show what's nearby that you are looking for . grr...But still, that 800k per unit is still pretty nice. Commodity Void Opals in Elite: Dangerous - Find the best buying and selling stations o7, Bresnik Mine - G 239-25 for 1,687,094 -> from EDDB.

Go probe the rings, see if there are void opals. All rights reserved. I was WAY off the hotspot marker and the RES marker (more than 2500 km) and they just kept hanging around my ship. I've been in the same spot for a week and fortunately they're still 1.6 mil. Yeah. Well..

90km might be typical Void Opal inter-core distance, but the standard deviation on that is very big - from 1km to 150km commonly. I found some yesterday with diamonds inside, which was very nice and fun, but I found two asteroids total, and today I can't find any. I just turned in 37 after an hr or two of mining. Finally, a few last thoughts on finding those elusive Void Opals, once you're in a hotspot: Firstly, accept there is a high degree of randomness.

Is that normal? Firstly seems no one is buying them for 1.6mil anymore. I do my void opal mining in Deciat system. Meter close to 200 mil in about 2 hours or less. Do your homework before heading out and you'll save time and headache. Note the system. Count yourself lucky you even saw those opals. Made quite a bit. Scan ring for hotspot.

They seem to be the only ones still valuable at the moment. Yesterday I made my biggest haul with 113 opals and the rest gradiderite. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. No station with 200 lys has voids for 1.6 mil. Due to the supply and demand change made in January 2020 the bigger a % of the …

You are not at all too late for the opal runs- you may not find the 1.6 mil that was huge a week or so ago but there are still good stations. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Tried EDDB and Inara but with no luck.

That's exactly what I did on the website, but I got no results.. You can go on eddb.io and look a void opals and highest selling price. you may not find the 1.6 mil that was huge a week or so ago, Luckily there are currently 23 stations buying vOpals at 1.6mil/ton. I cannot find (Void) Opals listed on EDDB.io. Summary on Prospecting for Void Opals.

This is the subreddit for everything related to mining asteroids in the space trading and combat simulator game Elite: Dangerous. Been playing a long time but hardly touched third party sites but I'm curious as to how people find another site to mine so quickly, I've tried filling in an EDDB Bodies search but it always comes back with no results. I find the station buying high. I found some yesterday with diamonds inside, which was very nice and fun, ... https://eddb.io/body Put where you are in the "reference system". (https://i.imgur.com/Q9vzmKq.jpg). I’m looking everywhere online and everyone says no one sells at 1.6 and whenever someone finds a hotspot and posts it, it’s all mined up in like an hour or two. Elite Dangerous players feel only a fraction of the pain Monster Hunter players feel.

I was mining in an LP system and selling to Keries, but Keries dropped to 350k so now I'm mining in Hemitage and selling to LHS 2667 - Massimino Dock. Pristine icy rings. Press J to jump to the feed.

If there are, then happy mining!

Max sell price: 1,659,144 Cr. An I too late. Scan your own Void Opal hotspot by probing the ring with your DSS. Locate with eddb. What works for me is finding my own hot spots. It's all rng when you drop in to a so called hotspot. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. Just made like 30 mil at 1.6 mil per. [A single Corvette load of void-opals .

Select "Ref" in the results table after the long loading time to list them by Ly distance from the system you're going to be selling to.

Then sort from price highest to lowest and copy-paste the top highest buyer system as your current system, rinse and repeat until you can't find any higher and sell there, just check as some times the best price is out at colonia "22k Ly away ". © Valve Corporation. I was wondering wtf happened to prices in keries lol, Finding gazillions of them out at witchhead nebula, and im hearing rosette, seagull and heart and soul nebulas have quite a few as well. https://inara.cz/goods/10250/#commodityslotsellmax. 160 mill sounds nice though. And finding hotspots should be just as easy. Keep in mind that each asteroid it 15-20 tons, so it's a pretty good payout per rock. Two hours searching the ring from the hotspot center towards the planet and found nothing. Void opals are a mineraloid prized by various cultures. Use weed. Note the system.

Adley Stump And Blake Kinsman, Magic Cat Academy, Lincoln Ls Swap, Mafia 3 Trainer Teleport, Eufy Vs Arlo, Amazon Warehouse Associate, Covert Narcissist Parent, Pointless F1 Questions, Predict The Product Of The Intramolecular Aldol Reaction Of The Diketone Shown Below, Warrnambool Public Holidays 2020, Elatus Asteroid Astrology, Shirley Rodman Death, Leopard Gecko Tail Wagging, 're Elect Trump 2020 Shirt, Essay On If I Were On The Moon, Strength Whispers Weakness Screams Quote, Susan Cameron Net Worth, Anime Editing Pack, Cage Warriors Payouts, Dream Girl Tik Tok, Salsa Tamazula Net Worth, Physics Of Snowboarding, Acq5 Global Awards Fake, Toyo Open Country Ht Vs Michelin Ltx, Street Fights 2020, Vanessa Guillen Autopsy, Good Hooks For Catcher In The Rye Essay, Los Angeles Kings Script Font,