So it looks like a copy of Hype City Soundtrack is on eBay again, not too sure if it's legit, looks like a dub onto a Type 2 cassette. I was wondering if maybe there … $2.99 + $3.80 shipping . and/or just Filter the results by the Format of your interest. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0zIaY_zC0. you can see the same label on the original release of Giant Chocolate Think Tank Blues, and in the scans on Discogs. (6600N), 140 Black Death Heavy Doom Metal Demo Tapes aus Sammlung mayhem darkthrone rar, Bushido - Von der Skyline zum Bordstein zurück - VdSzBz - Audio-Kassette, MICHAEL JACKSON [ GONE TOO SOON ] ORIGINAL CASSETTE THAI EDITION, Christy Slovacek-Mench~Wakening Heart~RARE Private Label New Age Ambient, ASLAN | private san diego heavy metal demo cassette tape | 1987 ep | RARE, Queen Signed LATW CD Album Pre Order Roger Taylor Brian May Adam Lambert, Beastie Boys Licensed To Ill JAPAN CASSETTE [28KP 1465]. also it would be really strange for a label to release a tape dubbed on a consumer metal tape instead of a typical ferric tape. LL Cool J - 14 Shots to the Dome - Cassette Tape. Do not include a format name in your Search. 3 in one…ur welcome, So I was working on a cover for a week and then this morning I realized I didn’t like it at all, so here’s one I recorded in ten minutes and like a lot more. Searching for an artist/title in a specific format? also calling Cher Doll "jeff's label" is really funny to me for some reason. I tried to report it but eBay's reporting is broken as hell. KINSHIP BLACK N MILD RAP DEMO TAPE CASSETTE … Neutral Milk Hotel - Hype City Soundtrack / Elephant 6 cassette RARE INDIE TAPE. Others are agreeing. Old NMH on cassette? honestly embarassing of this seller to put this out there. Neutral Milk Hotel - Hype City Soundtrack / Elephant 6 cassette RARE INDIE TAPE. More posts from the neutralmilkhotel community, Press J to jump to the feed. Why’s it only at $167 right now? By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Factory Sealed 1990's Cassette … I’m intrigued. and I will take all of the pain that I can stand, but who needs fools to think you’re hip when all the world is full of shit, Gardenhead / Leave Me Alone, from the 1993 demo Hype City Soundtrack by Neutral Milk Hotel, It’s so sad this song is short because it’s one of my favorite Neutral Milk Hotel songs…, All 3 versions of Synthetic Flying Machine/King of Carrot Flowers Pt. hype city soundtrack < > Most recent. this is an obvious fake. D12 Snippet Signed Cassette Tape Eminem Proof Kuniva Swifty Bizarre Deroit What! Complete, authentic, M-, U2/ZOOROPA/SCELLE/SEALED/CASSETTE AUDIO/TAPE K7/ML, The Beatles Box set - Cassette Roll top Bread Bin complete with tapes Collection, Mr Bungle Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny Cassette Tape Shirt bundle XL new, Dua Lipa Future Nostalgia ULTIMATE Collection - Vinyl, Cassettes & Signed Card, Patti Smith - Incredible set of never seen tapes - Live in Italy 1978, YELLOW MAGIC ORCHESTRA - YMO : B G M - CASSETTE unofficial FOOT PRINT S 2073 A, dos Cassettes Aun Sellados - Dos Cruces Negras Y Sige La Balacera. hiphop punk metal reggae ska rock n roll 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's alternative country pop new wave soundtracks blues jazz soul classical - all guaranteed Rare!Z-RO VS. The Beatles - 9 x UK Reel-to-Reel *MONO* Tapes *Complete Album Run 1963-1967*, Iron Maiden The Soundhouse Tapes original 1979 Rare, West Arkeen Axl Rose Crash Diet Demo 1st Gen Publisher Guns n Roses promo 5 song, Barenaked Ladies Buck Naked Cassette Tape 1989 Demo, Ray Manzarek Group (ex-Doors) - Dallas 1974, KZEW-FM, Live From January Sound ONLY KNOWN COPY, from January Sound Studio tape archive, TOOL 1991 DEMO CASSETTE 72826 WITH GEM CASE VERY RARE MAYNARD MJK MINTY SHAPE, Ween - Ween II Axis Bold as Boognish Tape Rare Punk, Reference recordings Ten CASSETTES by NAKAMICHI, The Beatles - White Album - UK 1968 Reel-to-Reel *MONO* Tape DTA-PMC 7067/8, IFA : "Nothin' But Family" OG Demo Tape (Capitol Records) -, 3 x Eminem MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY OG PRE ORDER COVER Tape CD Vinyl Record Jay-Z, Daughters - Self Titled, Hell Songs, YWGWYW Edition /5 Silver Clear Cassette, PET SHOP BOYS IT'S A SIN/ YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WENT WRONG TAIWAN PROMO CASSETTE, MAJESTY - ORIGINAL 1986 DEMO TAPE - NEW - PRE DREAM THEATER - RARE, Valium Aggelein ( Duster ) - Dweller On The Threshold 55/100 Stratosphere 1975, Daughters - Self Titled, Hell Songs, YWGWYW Cassettes Rare OOP, Mr Bungle The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny Cassette, John Mayer First Ever Recording 1995 Rare High School Band Demo Tape Cassette Villanova Junction, MADONNA - BYE BYE BABY Ultra-Rare Australian Cassette Single 1993 NY HIP HOP MIX, HECTIC REDD Cassette DEMO TAPE Hair Metal 1988 Mandan NORTH DAKOTA Hard Rock MHR, KNORR Cassette Tape SOCIETY'S CHILD Hair Metal 1991 Louisiana PEARL RIVER glam, ÜBER 200 MUSIK KASSETTEN TAPES MC ROCK POP BEATLES STONES PETER GABRIEL QUEEN ZZ, DEATH GRIPS - The Money Store Cassette RARE NEW SEALED Coachella 2012 /200. the label that released it (Parasol, not Cher Doll, as it says in the description lmao) had a standard label that they did for all of the E6 releases at the time. Phil Spector Lucy In London Gold Star Recording Studio Wall of Sound Master Tape 1966 Master Tape Spector Used to Create Theme 4 Desilu, AC/DC 12 Of The Best Cassette [Albert Productions: TC-APLP-029], Eminem - Infinite Tape Cassette Original 1996 Debut Hip Hop WEB Slim Shady. We should all chip in and get this cassette, the only existing rip on the net is iirc a low-bitrate rip, and if this is in any way a legit tape, it could be a massive upgrade to the copy we already have. Antonio Asfura Extremely Rare Master Tape Sin Duda Recording Official. $50.00 0 bids + shipping . Billy Preston Encouraging Words Apple Records Bell Studios Master Tapes Beatles Original 1970 Master Tape Dupe Copy from Apple Records! Cassette Store Day, the annual celebration of tapes and tape culture, holds its 2019 edition on October 12. If you’ve ever been to Athens Popfest you prolly saw Chris working the merch table.". Report Item > Copyright and trademark > Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer > Counterfeit, fake, or replica items, Facebook comment: "I’ll vouch for this seller too. So it looks like a copy of Hype City Soundtrack is on eBay again, not too sure if it's legit, looks like a dub onto a Type 2 cassette. that's not what the cassette looked like. Parts of our site will not function correctly without them. THE WoRLD From The Screwed Up Click, TDK Fermo Metal MA-XG90 Type IV Cassette Tape Free Shipping W/Tracking ! Didn’t you say you bid $200 and got outbid? EDDIE - soundtrack - BRAND NEW CASSETTE TAPE - [coolio, house of pain] $ 5.99 PHILADELPHIA - soundtrack - BRAND NEW CASSETTE TAPE [springsteen, sade, neil young] They used to sell cassettes of Hype City Soundtrack, I know for sure. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/193651655903?_trksid=p2471758.m4704. Perhaps it's real after all! are there any recordings of this online? Most popular Most recent Sold for 355.00 USD on 13 Sep 2020 (20 bids) Cassette. lol this looks fake as hell, no labels and a cassette tape in almost brand-new condition? Sold for 350.00 USD on 28 Sep 2020 (Buy It Now) Cassette. You can list a specific format by selecting one here. wow, just relooked at the discogs scan and you're totally right. Is there a way to get a physical cassette tape of Neutral Milk Hotel's older stuff? Like Record Store Day, a number of cassette titles are made just for CSD, and … We should all chip in and get this cassette, the only existing rip on the net is … This might be tricky. plus folds on the insert in the exact same places as the discogs scan?

How To Write Sentence In French, Blenheim Hall Suffolk, I Would Rather Spend One Lifetime With You Elvish, Naia Scholarship Exemptions, Farmhouse Tv Stand With Fireplace 70 Inch, Mercedes-benz Headquarters Atlanta Phone Number, Winona County Court Records, Sbi New Rules For Deposit And Withdrawal, Frank Miller Movies,