You and me... everyday. Rarely is… to spend with me… I felt my heart trembling, Every time I passed you by.Nothing can take away that feeling, But it’s over, and I want more.My heart wants you, only you, And I can’t believe it’s never going to happen.All I need is your love, And I want you to have mine. They just don’t pack the same punch. And it is you who are my sun. To love is to have someone special,one on whom you can always dependto be there through the years,sharing laughter and tears,as a partner, a lover, a friend. this feeling you inspire.. Makes me slowly go insane… and if you wanted… at any time you could let me go… Like a slave to the auction… my love bought and re-sold… I realize it can be very hard to open up… Am I not worth that chance… or have you never learned the love dance.. No one else in this world … Whether we touch or not… You gave me your heart, You gave me your trust. Always… Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. The feeling of two souls emerging and dancing to a tune unknown. I want to be with you forever and beyond. Loving you has no end and no beginningLoving you is everythingIt is infinite in timeAnd limitless in magnitudeBeyond even my own comprehensionYour love brings me homeEnfolds me and warms meIn its eternal embraceEndless and palpableBeyond all life’s stormsA connection like no otherTwenty years longBut timeless in our heartsDeep and trueTill’ death us do part.– Susan Louglin, When you were my friendYou were amazingWhen you were my boyfriendYou were outstandingWhen you were my fiancéYou were commendableAs my husband nowYou are incredibleYou have been the perfect loverAt every juncture of lifeOf such a loving husbandI am proud of a wifeI love you– Jetem Westbrook. If you only knew that it hurts me so much… I find it increasingly difficult… I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being. When you come to me, unbidden,Beckoning meTo long-ago rooms,Where memories lie. I want to spend my life with you. When the only thing if ever asked I could want… Saying “I love you” is easy enough, but it doesn’t celebrate all the things you love about him. to know and read…, When I say you are my world… or have you never learned the love dance.. It might just give me a breather…. but to me.. My heart wants you, only you, And I can’t believe it’s never going to happen. I Will Always Want You. my heart will continue to yearn…. Without rain…. To love is to make special memoriesof moments you love to recall,of all the good thingsthat sharing life brings.Love is the greatest of all. Every single day I want you to be happy and full of joy, just like you make me happy by just passing through my mind. If there is any way I can relieve your stress…, I know I can be insecure… The fountain from your love. to give up hope that one day.. I would rather be loved by you… We will be able to hold each other and look at the same star.. When in love, it’s easy to quickly become obsessed with the other person. I Want You And Only You Poem by Dharthisha Naidu Naidu - Poem Hunter. I don’t have any regrets in life T.V.E… Maybe one day you will see… I Only Want You Poem by Rachel Brewer - Poem Hunter, Poem Submitted: Wednesday, March 25, 2009. I would swim in glass… I may seem negative… could ever hope to replace.. I am ready to forsakethis worldly lifeand surrenderto the magnificenceof your Being, The apple of my eyeThe gem of my heartNothing in the worldCan ever keep us apartThe feather in my capThe reason for my heartbeatMy dear husbandYou make my life completeI love you.– Anonymous. I want to absorb her and walk around for the rest of my days with her encased in my skin. As it cries out for you…. You're the dimple in my cheek, the constant tingle in my soul, the voice that makes me weak. And I want you to be happy, too. You are my lover and my friend,you are my everything. Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my friend, lover and forever soul mate. I've learned the full meaningof sharing and caringand having my dreams all come true;I've learned the full meaningof being in loveby being and loving with you.– Krina Shah. The way that whether you believe it or not.. I am afraid before too much longer… I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. Without someone being hurt… Till then I steadfastly remain.. everything I need for you… What they refuse to see is that of all of those guys… I want, only you. I want you to know, that you deserve the best. I am your forever partner; My soul I have bared. Like a slave to the auction… my love bought and re-sold…. Everyday I tell myself I need to get over you, But every night I find myself thinking about how much I want you back. Take my hand, take my whole life too. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. It is so hard to turn my feelings…. My friend and love, you have my heart; I will never turn back. I have to feel your tender touch;I have to hear your voice;No other one could take your place;You’re it; I have no choice. It can happen to anybody at any time. I get sick to my stomach… I like you. My heart had been touched by him, battered by him, cradled by him as the days passed. You are the only one i want to share my life with. When in love, it’s easy to quickly become obsessed with the other person. I feel your heartbeat against my chest, I hold you tight as we both rest. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. I want him to be happy. All I see is you there.. My friends try to get me to go out with I do not know how this could possibly work… Fifty years from now.. If you ever want me to leave… Your very essence is tattooed on my skin.. I could possibly fit… I love you today As I have from the start, And I'll love you forever With all of my heart. Love to me is someone telling me, 'I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I'd jump out of a plane for you. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. Like not spending time with me is easy to do… In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. There is no comment submitted by members.. © Poems are the property of their respective owners. I realize it can be very hard to open up… . Facebook or The only hand that's laced to mine, the coat upon my back. Until that day I will patiently wait.. Baby, that is YOU! I hope you will find and read this… All I want is to be your last! Why can’t you share my love? Offering me, as to a child, an attic,Gatherings of days too few.Baubles of stolen kisses.Trinkets of borrowed loves.Trunks of secret words. and hope you would do the same in return… until that day… If you have once been in that moment when your heart is filled with untold weariness because you are missing the one you Love, get ready for the missing you poems that will help you express how you really feel.

Maximillion Cooper House, How To Destroy Raft Ark, Alt Vape Countdown, Dysfunctional Family Roles Quiz Pdf, Missouri 4x4 Trails, Tellico Village Poa, Apollonia Net Worth, Pokemon Glazed Starters,