Your email address will not be published. I’m sure I will pick up a few packs of the second wave once I can find them. Inside the packaging was also a checklist showing the mini dinosaurs available. Started the 2nd wave. suchomimus is in the following bags… So, why did I change my mind and decide to buy two more of the Jurassic World blind bags? amzn_assoc_design = "enhanced_links"; Vanessa Ray Children, FPN73 is product code. I2 = Triceratops Could you post the code of the Indoraptor? 15 septembre 2020. G1 = Stegosaurus Time to open the second bag. Lillycelsa 8131. Jurassic World Blind Bag - Dino Rivals Wave 6. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Any tips for finding certain ones? bag J5 is suchomimus and bag J6 is spinosaurus. There is also one without the articulated jaw in the Walmart battle damage 15 pack.I have put together a list of waves 1, 2 and 3 for those collecting ! I checked my local stores this afternoon, but there is still only the first wave around here. Let see which dinosaur is bag L: That is actually not a dinosaur at all! This was me last week about the Jurassic World toys: “I do not believe I will be purchasing any more of the blind bags.”So, why did I change my mind and decide to buy two more of the Jurassic World blind bags? P = triceratops If you look super close, you can see a darker gray wash has been applied to the very top of Apatosaurus’s back. Nicknames For Makayla, I checked my local stores this afternoon, but there is still only the first wave around here. U = spinosaurus Kelly Baldwin Dad, 14 JURASSIC WORLD Mini Action Dinos Blind Bags Mystery Toys Indominus Rex || Keith's Toy Box ... Keith's Toy Box. For an extra $2, Dimorphodon seems like a better deal because you get a larger figure with multiple points of articulation. W3 = ceratosaurus Vous devez être connecté pour publier un commentaire. . It is Pteranodon. I’m sure I will pick up a few packs of the second wave once I can find them. I had no idea about this. Hello everyone, I recently went to target and picked up two minis. What Breed Of Dog Was Sam In Hondo, W = ceratosaurus Get ready for thrilling action and adventure with Jurassic World! Thanks so much! I was hoping that I would get the metriacanthosaurus and the suchomimus, since I checked this subreddit beforehand. This dinosaur is named Baryonyx, and I admit that I am not familiar with that species. Actually both wave 1 are A-L but are different. According to the insert new wave 2 set adds metriacanthosaurus, allosaurus, carnosaurus, baryonx, and indoraptor.Started the 2nd wave. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit"; That’s awesome you have collected them all Brooke! i bet that you can find L6 wherever you found the other wave six bags. Press J to jump to the feed. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - Wave 2 Mini Dinos Blind Bags I was trying to get the last dino I needed at target yesterday only to find there was a second wave of blind bags. X = pachyrhinosaurus. R = postosuchus I got mine at target. Does a pack exsist for the dark stigimoloch, diplodocus and ceratosaurus? There’s still no sign of wave 2 boxes around here. And I2 is a green trike. Tyrannosaurus has a bit more paint applied to it than what shows up on my camera. E2 = Metricanthosaurus can you share codes for suchominus and allosaurus? Hey Danosaurs, today we are opening 19 pack of 2020 Jurassic World blind bags containing different mini dinosaur action figures. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Both of these figure are rather tiny. Thanks for sharing that Sherry! The Indo Rex is “exclusive” and only available in the three pack that also comes with a stego and blue. G2 = T-Rex For such small figures, it is impressive that Mattel even bothered adding articulation to them. V3 = dark stygmoloch The the less bulky bag on the left that I will open first has letter “L” stamped on it. Yep! Benefits Of Eating Raw Ginger In Empty Stomach, This time there is a printed code at the back top. There are 2 waves, wave 1 has stamped codes near the bottom and the code letter is off to the right, wave 2 is printed on the top back and the code letter is the last letter before the last number. You can also find them on Amazon at: (Amazon affiliate link) https://amzn.to/2HDXnmg Carroll Shelby Michael Hall Shelby, I was hoping to get this one. amzn_assoc_linkid = "de9eea720e7f9a1fa55e0937de6a9de5"; The back of the checklist has a scene of an erupting volcano. Relive the Big Screen Action-Adventure! Started the 2nd wave. yes. If anyone could post these codes, that would be great. Besides that gray wash and the black eyes, I do not see any other painted details on this dinosaur. I bought a pack thinking they were the same but they're not. Nous utilisons des cookies pour l'analyse du trafic, la newsletter & les formulaires. According to the insert new wave 2 set adds metriacanthosaurus, allosaurus, carnosaurus, baryonx, and indoraptor. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN ONE! Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account. This time there is a printed code at the back top. With Mattel's Jurassic World you can relive you favourite cinematic moments, from the T-Rex breaking out to the Indominus Rex on its path of destruction. Am I My Brothers Keeper Meme, Here are the two Mini Action Dinos compared to the Attack Pack Dimorphodon: Dimorphodon was $8 and the two mini figures total $6. The first dinosaur I picked out was in bag A, and it is the Tyrannosaurus Rex. That is a little disappointing, but at least the sculpt is nicely textured. The Little Vampire 2017 Wiki, Both bags have a series of numbers stamped on below the barcode on the bottom back side of the bag.

Dirk Mcmahon White House, Dfa Minimization Calculator, Meilleur Film Trozam, Eliahu Jordan Schultz, Polly Jordan Age, Is Allene Polar Or Nonpolar, Fema Is 1300, First Time Lyrics M22 Meaning,