While his Q ap ratio is really bad compared to ad, on W and E ap ratio is higher than ad and on his ult it is comparable. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Especially if you go iceborn to apply the slow. Thats not taking into account base damage, sheen procs or resitances. So then maybe building Rageblade instead of Last Whisper item would work better. Team Rankings. In his case it was not that good, the game was decided by that time. But you do good mixed damage regardless. Yeah I did that as Ezreal support back when double tear was still doable.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 100% Upvoted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Ezreal Build Guide for League of Legends. Then Liandries 6.5% max hp burn(2 seconds of 2.5% and 1 second of 1.5%) would be more damaging than BoRK's 8% current health, as the tanks will be building to counter the most damage.

Also liandries does consistent damage while BoRK loses damage as their health falls. Liandrys on Ezreal? Do you think it is worth to buy Liandry´s on Ezreal? If you go Iceborn gauntlet then Liandry's can be a good item against HP stackers. It's a band aid for Ezreal players that don't AA much. I am not :) I just saw it in LEC some time ago and yesterday in my SoloQ. Plus there is Liandry´s passive which could in theory could negate lack of his damage on Q with better ratios on W and E. I was thinking of the build something like this: Trinity force/Iceborn gauntlet, Muramana, boots, Liandry´s, Death´s Dance/Botrk and Last whisper item. yeah liandrys feels really nice and I like the extra hp to keep me alive. So total Q dmg is 518+187.5 = 705.5 over 3 seconds (not taking into account resitances). Unless you have a mainly ad team. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Maybe take Liandry’s instead for an AP build when the rest of your team is AD. Thats also coming from a noob ad that cant click bork to save his life lol, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerschool community. Press J to jump to the feed. Please read over our rules section before posting! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Summoner School is a League of Legends subreddit dedicated to helping others learn/improve. The issue I found is ezreal really likes a lifesteal option 3rd so you’ll probably lack sustain if you build it 3rd and it might be too late in the game to make a big impact if u build it 4th.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. The problem is that your poke may do some good damage, but BORTK gives you more combat stats, so you can kite better and do more damage with AAs. It kinda rocks but as support you have 0 utility so it's quite punishable. I know I'm late to this, but I'm looking to pick ez back up - another point in favor of building liandry's is for the mixed damage threat. When I'm farming creeps, IIRC the burn only applies to the primary target. I swapped it in my post. Assuming they have 100 armour and 100 MR, it halfs the damage.

I've been spamming it and I'm legit having the time of my life. Please read over our rules section before posting! 62.5 x 3 = 187.5 dmg per liandries proc. save. Idk if void staff or deathcap are good ezreal items tbh, but yea hope this helps! Your E is pretty short range, and if you use it as damage you can’t use it to escape. I'd only build it 4th item on AD Ez though because I need Tear-Iceborn-DeathDance core. Could work if you're facing like a stacking HP team. Lmaooooo Ez players always gotta find a way to be annoying, At this point every item in the game should have a "Mystic Shot consideration" where they go, "Could Ezreal fuck this up?".

hide. Ezreal Q procs Liandry's, meaning with Frozen Fist slow you're proccing max Liandry's burn damage with EACH Q. Summoner School is a League of Legends subreddit dedicated to helping others learn/improve. Just the target I think.

I would buy Death´s Dance or Botrk before Liandry´s. Champion guides for the League of Legends champion Ezreal.Find the best Ezreal build guides for S10 Patch 10.22.

I just built it recently and its pretty nice actually. Isn't Sheen like an incredibly core item on him? Edit: Reddit strikes again! 5 comments. LS advocates for this build. Your poke is actually stupid, especially against beefy targets, as tanks seem to be making a comeback. Most likely game would be over at that point, so maybe it would be too late. If you go triforce then bork is just better since triforce gives attack speed and you don't have a slow. His W,E and ult. Well the pure liandries damage is 2.5% max HP when slowed/impared.

So assuming target is 2.5k HP, that would be 62.5 dmg per second.
I've been spamming it and I'm legit having the time of my life. I think it's good as a luxury item if you're going iceborn and their team has lots of tanks.

Especially if you want to run IBG instead of Triforce, Liandry 3rd item gives you nice mixed damage especially against tanks indeed. You could do more damage and be useful and win games. Liandry's Torment Ezreal With double tear build being super strong now and Iceborn Gauntlet fitting so well into this already strong build Liandry's Torment becomes a super good buy. It shines into double tank teams when you’re team is heavy physical damage. Wait so LS said if you plan on building Liandry's you don't build IBG or Trinity? If you’re not building magic penetration then building magic damage isn’t that great.

Especially if you go iceborn to apply the slow. At that point just play Xerath for super long range, pure magic damage, great AP scaling and builds magic pen. Does anyone know if its effective or know the maths? Liandry's is legit a perfect item for ez as he is a poke champ with his q and can also make use of the eye's of pain passive and do great sustain damage. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. LS advocates for this build. 0 comments. All of his abilities have AP ratios. But at that point I'd probably just buy a Last whisper item. is everyone in the slowzone affected, or only the initial target? I think BOTRK would do more damage or would be more usefull. It's good when enemy won't stack mr fast and they are quite high on hp. Beliebtheit, Winrate, die besten Items und Spells. Your poke is actually stupid, especially against beefy targets, as tanks seem to be making a comeback. With manamune (stacked tear) + iceborn + laindries at lvl 14, your Q base damage is 343.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ezrealmains community. With sheen proc on q, your dmg goes up to 518. Ez Q procs liandrys burn. He's a strong advocate of Liandry's Ezreal, but with Iceborn and not with Trinity. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Ezreal Q procs Liandry's, meaning with Frozen Fist slow you're proccing max Liandry's burn damage with EACH Q. The burn damage and the madness damage amplifier. So it's Q itself that applies the burn, not the sheen effect. But it game is long enough, I guess it would be worth to try it. I just wonder if it is worth to buy it. I guess it's just less popular build.

Ez Q procs liandrys burn. And even despite that, he doesnt build magic penetration. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. That number obviously varies based on target health and resitances. We offer a variety of tools and events to assist in the learning process. This item is mainly aimed at AP damage over time champions like Teemo, Singed and Brand as UNIQUE Passive: Torment can self apply over and over again.

edited 1 month ago.

If anyone can help me understand why, I'd love that! Log in or sign up to … save hide report. It's a fun build though.

I just had a game against Ezreal who built Liandry´s, so I would be interesting if it is good. share .

I've built it on AP Ezreal plenty of times, great for the burn damage and the extra health you get from it. The two passives are good on ezreal. I've heard LS commentating some games and claim that there are situations where Liandry's would be more effective than BoRK on Ezreal. Does anyone know if its effective or know the maths? its good on champions that do persistent damage in any way really. Nuance aside, its good, not amazing. Press J to jump to the feed. Also only build it if you have Iceborn so you get the extra bonus passive on cc’d targets. Gunblade, Zhonyas, Banshees. Or you can play neeko in every role and have fun. Our authors will teach you which items to build, runes to select, tips and tricks for how to how to play Ezreal, and of course, win the game! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I know, it's easier to click than to think.
I would not see a problem here then. We offer a variety of tools and events to assist in the learning process. Look. It could be completly wrong, but im pretty sure it correct, and i dont have the time for the other abilites but that should be a decent base to work from. This is definitely true for actually elite Ezreals. League of Legends Beschwörer Ranglisten, Statistiken, Fähigkeiten, Item-Builds, Champion Stats. It's mainly used as a way to deal with High health bar champions as the damage of this item scales of maximum health, however this item is so efficient that some champions build this every game. Now the difference with liandrys when compared to bork is that liandrys is good vs high hp targets, yes, but it's not good on champions that dont do dps. I can't really say whether it's better than standard build (probably not, requires further testing), but it's fun as fuck. This actually makes me mad because Liandrys on Ezreal is proven to be good and the caster comment it in a way that they think its a troll buy instead of a really good item. report.

It's harder to build resistances against you if you're dealing both ap and ad damage. Anyway, most of Ezreal´s abilities deals magic damage. I think it is, bc the FROZEN FIST dmg is AoE.

I played it as a poke support. Why does no one go this build, unless its garbage, of course. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Liandry is an item against heavy armor team where you lack some ap % max health dmg to melt through tanks, More posts from the summonerschool community. As ADC though, you might really be onto something here.

Build: Manamune, Triforce/Iceborn, Liandrys. Build: Manamune, Triforce/Iceborn, Liandrys. So it would be 705.5*0.5 = 352.75 over 3 seconds, Thats only the maths on Q dmg. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I just built it recently and its pretty nice actually. A subreddit dedicated for the people who play the best champion in League of Legends, Ezreal.

Gunfighters Mc Georgia, Medicine Clearing 2020 Student Room, Drew Swinney Age, Vestiges Of Divergence, Stand For Something Or Fall For Anything Lyrics, Abbeville Sc Gis, Indignation Synonyme 9 Lettres, Stream Gate Dub, Don Hill Clackacraft, Super Metroid Wall Jump Cheat, Bsa Bolt Action Rifles, Axs Channel Directv, Trocas Usadas Baratas, Aquarius Man Falling In Love Signs, Best Nycha Developments In Manhattan, Toonami Live Stream, Padutha Theeyaga Singers List, Ppg Clear Coat, Paddington 2 Louis Partridge, Safe Youtube Unblocked, Unmigrated Minecraft Account, Sathish Kumaar Ganesan Wikipedia, Tessa Menzies Picture,