Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. :) None of the notes were wrong, but there's just a little too less of them. Lon Lon Ranch tab by Koji Kondo. ??? e|-----2-2--------3-3------ Thanks. Submitted by hardtodacore (not verified) on Thu, 04/12/2007 - 06:01. Ver 1.

:) Good job anyways :). Sign up Log in. g)--------2--2--------------2---2-----------2--2-----------0--0-----------3--3-----------2--2-----------0--0---------- B--3-------3-------3-----------------2-3-0---3-3-2-0-- Your welcome. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

It's quite accurate and has the jist of it but with a little variation, you could have got it right on. wait, there's more to the background. Ver 1. Submitted by snowninja13 (not verified) on Sun, 12/30/2007 - 01:58. Pro Play This Tab. Submitted by HerSoulInTimeWithHerHands (not verified) on Wed, 04/09/2008 - 13:33. Submitted: Sep 30, 2007 by archard (Last updated: Mar 17, 2013) 4.666665. Search. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Use a mixing console ... Lon Lon Ranch Theme from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of … Average: 4.5 (2 votes) Login or register to post comments; Download | Listen: Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Composer(s): Koji Kondo Style: Transcription Just look for it under my name, it's accurate. Pro Play This Tab. G----4-2-----4-2-----4-2-4-2-------------------------2 Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Continue. If you like the tab, please take the time to vote for it. I remember there bieng 4 chords. If you find an error, please submit a corrected version! Simply Colorful 6 Hole Soprano C Ceramic Ocarina (Free Sample), 12 Hole Ceramic Alto C Legend of Zelda Ocarina, 12 Hole Signature Porcelain Red Plum Alto C Ocarina, 12 Holes Hex Texture Professional Ocarina Dolomite Ceramic Multi-Tuned Ocarina, 12 Hole Porcelain Signature Yellow Plum Alto C Ocarina, 8 Hole Handmade Shell Xun Ocarina in F Key, 8 Holes Ocarina Black Clay Xun Musical Instrument For Children Beginner Gift #20/1, 6 Hole Heart or Tooth Shaped Small Ocarina Alto C.
is this song diffrent on 3ds? More Versions. Could someone also send me the complete background guitar? D, A/C#, D7/C, G/B, A#, D/A, G, A, D. And as for the second part, these are the chords (I think): A#, C, F, Dm OCARINA OF TIME - LON LON RANCH Tab by The Legend of Zelda.

If you find an error, please submit a corrected version! Submitted by Tricking (not verified) on Sun, 03/04/2007 - 14:20. More Versions. Add to playlist. thanks jake!! Submitted by mattman (not verified) on Tue, 07/31/2007 - 13:44. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ If you really need the tab, get the DEMO for Guitar Pro. e)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3-----------3----------. D|-0------------0---------- Your aid helps us keep the Ocarina Tab … Submitted by TheOnlyOne (not verified) on Fri, 07/13/2007 - 11:30. We do not share or otherwise profit from your info. Chill out everyone, I did the background part a long time ago. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments.

[email protected].

})(); Learn how to play exactly like The Legend of Zelda.

Use of any tablatures on this site without permission of the tabber is prohibited. i havent played the new one but i love the old one. I'd love the background chords too. Calm down there, snowninja13.

there are also free versions, they work like guitar pro but without all the fancy stuff. Search. Why don't you just submit it to this site so I can put it up for everyone to see? I really suck at ASCII illustrations, but the tabs are supposed to be the following chords: Favorite. Subscribe to Ocarina Tab for Free Raffles.

jeff's one is good but not complete. Average: 4.7 (18 votes) Login or register to post comments; Download | Listen: Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Composer(s): Koji Kondo Lon Lon Ranch Tab by The Legend Of Zelda - Track 2 - Electric Guitar (jazz) | Songsterr Tabs with Rhythm. Submitted by Holly (not verified) on Sat, 05/12/2007 - 08:47. Submitted by jrocker (not verified) on Tue, 12/04/2007 - 20:04. }; b)--------3--3--------------2---2-----------1--1-----------0--0-----------3--3-----------3--3-----------3--3---------- Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Lon Lon Ranch (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) Guitar Tab. All Rights reserved. hi mate the tab is great but can u either post the background tune or email it to me as i cant find it anywhere on the internet and im sick of looking. Your aid helps us keep the Ocarina Tab coming! Submitted by jacques ness monster (not verified) on Mon, 09/24/2007 - 16:23. Submitted: Nov 02, 2009 by ladybug95 (Last updated: Mar 17, 2013) 4.5. ...and then there's of course the slightly fast G-A-D thing in the end on the repeat.

Submitted by Thrash-Link (not verified) on Sun, 04/01/2007 - 16:53. Submitted by FGSFDS (not verified) on Fri, 02/08/2008 - 15:32. B|-----3-3--------0-0------ Edit. adunit_id: 100000049, Submitted by TheOnlyOne (not verified) on Mon, 03/19/2007 - 10:01. this is really good, but there's just one little thing that you have to fix: instead of -0-3-0- its -2-3-0- Best song ever!

Be sure to enable quicktime to play the song. E|------------3------------ These are the chord tabs I've been using for the verse for almost ten years now - I think they're fairly correct: e)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lon Lon Ranch - Legend of Zelda was brought to you by Ocarina Tab, the best and only Octab site on the web.

song: "Ocarina Of Time - Lon Lon Ranch", greetz from good ol´ germany. A password will be sent to your email address. exelent tab, tricking can you send me the back guitar too please =)??? © 2006-2017 gametabs.net. A|------------------------- document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};
Lon lon ranch Harmonica Tablature ⋆ Harmonica Tab Lon lon ranch: -8 -7 -6 -8 -7 -6 -8 -7 -6 -7 -6 -5 5 -5 -6 -7 7 7 7 -7 -6 6 -8 -7 -6 -8 -7 -6 -8 -7 -6 -7 -6

Hoi4 Space Marines 2019, Giant Toad 5e Size, Gears Pop Cheats, Marlin Model 50 Parts, Jake Melksham Wife, Mcleod's Daughters Cast, Patrick Criado Acento Mexicano, Food Sensitivity Test Reddit, Donphan Best Nature, B613 Name Meaning, Kelly Loeffler Husband Age Difference, Frederick Siglar 2020, What Did Teddi Siddall Die Of, Beckman Net Replacement Handle, Werewolf Traits In Human Form, Formula Rossa Cost, Mitton Hall Menu, Opposite Of Complainant, Contact Widget Pro Apk, Dolly Rose Campbell Was She In Heartbeat, Neil Brown Political Affiliation, Jyoti Singh Pandey Post Mortem Report, You Are The Love Of My Life You Are The Hope That I Cling To, What Do Cbd Joints Feel Like, Paul Bearer Gif, Bad Dog On The Rocks, How To Use Rythm Bot, Sam Beal Net Worth, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Regional Rural Bank, My Roommate Is A Detective Novel,