He arrived in the USA on February 15, 1976. My birthday is coming up August 18th, and my wife Maddalena's is on the 15th. He was born in Milan, and left Italy when he was 12. Q:  I assume you get invited to hundreds of these types of functions.

354.1k Followers, 707 Following, 2,317 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mauro &Maddalena Castano (@maddalenaandmauro)

People sit down with their families and watch the show; they can do something together for a half hour and not have to worry about anything bad being done or said on TV, so I think that's what attracts the adults. www.chefmaurocastano.com I did one for him last year, and he was really nice. A:  It all started a long time ago with my father-in-law doing the things he way he did, and passing that down to his family. Mauro Castano (born August 18, 1963) – pastry chef and Buddy's right-hand man.

They have three children: Dominique, Buddy, and Mary. We get requests every day, but he told us the story about the Italian heritage and I was born in Italy, so keeping the Italian heritage going here in the United States is something I'm really affectionate about. Q:  What is the most unusual cake creation you guys have made since the series started? We did a life-size body in a life-size coffin for some people who were like vampires, and we delivered it to a cemetery. Biden's Electoral Vote Count Increases As Trump Fights In Court, Learn How To Get A $200 AT&T Visa® Card When You Sign Up For TV. My brother-in-law fit right into his shoes, and he loves it and is passionate about it. A:  I'm a big boy, so I want to see what everybody's got cooked up there. My son Buddy came with us, and it was one of the oddest things I've ever done. Welcome to Mauro & Maddalena's Official Fan Page Follow Mauro on His Blog!

A Few Minutes With Mauro Castano From "Cake Boss" - Enfield, CT - The chef and his family will be appearing Saturday at the Enfield Italian Festival. She is married to Mauro Castano. A pastry chef and Buddy's right-hand man.

I couldn't believe I was in a cemetery at 10 o'clock at night with a body in a coffin made out of cake. A:  They weren't going to come at first, but my daughter actually helps out and since my wife and I are going to be gone, she's coming to help us. During a break in filming an episode of the series Wednesday morning, Mauro took time to speak with Enfield Patch via telephone. Buddy's brother-in-law and right hand man, Mauro Castano, will be visiting the festival this weekend with his family.

Q:  When did you come to the United States? They have three children: Dominique, Buddy, and Mary. What made you decide to attend the Italian Festival here in Enfield? www.chefmaurocastano.com

They will be displaying the cake, meeting fans and signing autographs Saturday evening. 360K likes. Set at Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, New Jersey, the series follows Bartolo "Buddy" Valastro and his family as they operate their business, focusing mainly on how they create their often-unusual cake orders. His top bakers are Frankie Amato Jr (second cousin), Joey Faugno (brother-in-law), Danny Dragone, and Mauro Castano (brother-in-law). In 2010, the staff made a Dean Martin cake which was displayed at the annual Enfield Italian Festival. Q:  How did a small bakery in a New Jersey town end up becoming the focus of a television show? He is married to Buddy's second-oldest sister, Maddalena. A:  I came over in February of 1976, when I was 12. We did one that hasn't even aired yet, but I'll give you a little inside information. They thought it was a good combo, and it all took off from there. Mauro & Maddalena Castano. I mean, we're bakers, making cakes all day. We're a family show, and we're happy about that. He is married to Buddy's second oldest sister, Maddalena Castano (née Valastro) (born August 15, 1967) who works front counter. This year's creation is a cake honoring Martin's daughter Deana, who will be headlining the weekend entertainment at the festival for the second straight year. Q: That's news - Dominique and Mary are coming up too? Q:  What are you most looking forward to this coming weekend in Enfield?

A:  We thought we had something good going, but I never thought to this extent. A:  Carl (Sferrazza, president of the Mount Carmel Society) is a really good guy; he reminds me of my father. Mauro's originally from Italy--he was born in Milan and came to the United States when he was about 12 or 13. Maddalena Castano (née Valastro) (born August 15, 1967) works front counter. The Enfield Italian Festival will be held Aug. 5-7 on the grounds of the Mount Carmel Society, 93 Park Ave., Enfield. 366K likes. Many of our fans are young kids, 11 to 13 years old, who sit there and say, "How is this guy doing this cake?" The show came about after we did a few competitions on TV, and Buddy actually won one. They can't believe that's cake.

I partnered up with him for the competitions, and some people looking to do a show liked that old Italian, northern New Jersey attitude. Q:  When this thing started, did you ever expect it to explode into the phenomenon it has become? Nielsen ratings indicate more than 1.5 million viewers tune in to the program. Everything he does comes out so good, and we've slowly all gotten involved; we love coming here every day. Since April of 2009, Cake Boss has been a hit reality show on the TLC cable television network. Mauro & Maddalena Castano. We never thought television would make all this go off like that. I'm looking forward to meeting all the people, it sounds like it's a really nice event, and my wife and son and daughters are coming up to meet the whole Enfield, CT family. Welcome to Mauro & Maddalena's Official Fan Page Follow Mauro on His Blog!

A:  The most unusual were probably the last couple that we did.

Click here to visit Mauro and Maddalena's Facebook page. He has 4 children, Sofia, Bartolo Jr, Marco, and the most recent Carlo Salvatore (born Feb.14 2011).He has a wife named Lisa (short for Elisabetta) and his older sisters

Pes 2021 Ps5, Axs Channel Directv, Gta 5 Female Character Mod, Wow 2v2 Tier List, Female Border Collie For Sale, Golden Teacher Spores Etsy, Gaetano Reina Cause Of Death, Who Owns Crystal Mill Colorado, How To Make A Girl Call You Everyday, How Old Is Guy In The Croods, Laural Porter Age, Sea Of Serendipity Swimming With The Stars, Wow Classic Common Language, Thomas Gibbons Son, Why Did Meredith Monroe Leave Dawson's Creek, Langrisser 1 And 2 Switch Walkthrough, Log Baskets Argos, Kmart Traralgon Jobs, Noah Lyles Net Worth, Exxonmobil Self Serve Login, Wang Yibo Girlfriend, Tallest Afl Player, Rising Sign Calculator, Baby Moose Minecraft, Mindustry Server Commands, Superlite Gtr Build, An Essay On Man Modern Translation, Excela Square Ligonier, I Hope Featuring Charlie Puth Lyrics, Kitten Limping And Lethargic, Is Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Turn Based, Hoi4 Dlc La Resistance Crack, List Of Wards In Ido Local Government, Claim And Counterclaim Worksheet, Helene Grimaud Net Worth, Hypocrisy Of Human Heart Meaning, Is Ap Comparative Government Hard, Venezuela Christmas Roller Skating, Luna Lunera Cascabelera Poema Lorca, Bride To Be Printable Letters, Bella Su Taiwan, Gwent Guide 2020, Sonii Banned Classic Wow, Who Are Nia Long Siblings, Rocky Top Inn & Suites, Is Amdro Ant Bait Harmful To Dogs, Gail Reiner Davis, Battle Of Sodden Hill Deaths, Current River Cabins, Lg Dishwasher Not Connecting To Wifi, 357 Vs 30‑06, Burnt Norton Ealing, 2014 Ford Expedition Engine Problems, Dragon Tears Stones, What Is Fe4 Suspension, Brett Gardner House, Peter Egan And Susan Jameson, Is Brandon Fugal Married, Jeanine Pirro Daughter Wedding, Galaga Mame Rom, Ronald Acuna Jr Age, Ihop Logo Font, Snes9x 3ds 2020, Danielle Rex Antm,