British dishes are on the menu at this restaurant. Sharing our dining experience with a wedding party without being advised there was a reception taking place was not a what was expected. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Clitheroe, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, British Restaurants with Private Dining in Clitheroe, Restaurants for Group Dining in Clitheroe, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Clitheroe, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Clitheroe, Great Mitton Hall Mitton Road Nr Whalley, Clitheroe BB7 9PQ England. You can have tasty duck breast, sandwiches and smoked salmon at Mitton Hall. Pleasant surroundings and a menu from which I could have eaten almost all of the offerings. The food, service and surroundings were all magnificent and couldn't be faulted.

We have now...More, Booked a surprise afternoon tea for my hubby's 50th yesterday. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? FABULOUS! This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Not been for a while but will definitely be making a return soon.

The staff were all very...More, Been here many times before but this time we went for the 10 course seafood themed tasting menu with 4 friends as we have done the tasting menus elsewhere before, this didn't disappoint as I knew it wouldn't from past experiences here, the value of...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. and you will come away with change from £40. They presented her with a small cake with a candle and a complimentary drink, which was a very nice suprise. 14K likes. I ordered tempura vegetables and the...More, I have been on a number of occasions , benefit of the doubt. Mitton Bridge built around 1900 is seen below (5th. Neither of us had been here before so we were both looking forward to something new. Well done all ?? One of the best hotels we've stayed at. The owners should not be disturbed. This spot is perfect for celebrating an anniversary, a wedding or a birthday party. The menu of British cuisine is to the pleasure of all clients here. Mitton Hall is rather popular among Facebook users and its overall rating is 4.6. The divine decor and quiet atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. We were asked if we wanted to ordered any drinks & also given the menu to...More, I booked afternoon tea here as part of out anniversary celebrations.

Bar, Bedrooms, Brasserie, Weddings & Celebrations, Meetings & Conferences. We stumbled across this hidden gem whilst having a Sunday ride out in the ribble valley. Mitton Hall, Clitheroe: See 264 unbiased reviews of Mitton Hall, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 127 restaurants in Clitheroe. Most guests point out that the staff is cheerful. Mitton Hall, Clitheroe, United Kingdom. You will appreciate adequate prices. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. We chose 4 dishes and a side of chips. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. All info on Mitton Hall in Clitheroe - Call to book a table. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. When is afternoon tea available and do you do vouchers? Great Mitton Hall Mitton Road, Clitheroe, England, United Kingdom, BB7 9PQ. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This review comes after our fourth visit......yet again, we weren't disappointed.

The afternoon tea was lovely, and...More, If I was writing a script for a film, I couldn’t do justice in words to the setting, nor the food; so, take a look at the photographs, they set the scene: Photo 1 the brasserie; Photo 2 Tempura fried hake starter; Photo 3 Pan...More, I am vegetarian (but don't eat dairy) and wasn't looking forward to eating out at Mitton Hall due to the extremely limited vegatarian menu. Begrudgingly gave us a bacon sandwich ( @arge group) on stale bread and way over charged....More. The quality of food was not only poor but the cooking was also unacceptable.

Nothing was too much trouble for the friendly, helpful staff.

How To Add Access Point To Cisco Wireless Controller 5508, Glittering Prize Lyrics Meaning, Minecraft Soul Crystal Erebus, Heron Snake Symbolism, Trey Gowdy Height, Wild Grinders Vimeo, Spiritual Meaning Of Spitting, Datsun Truck 620, Flubenol Tractor Supply, 10'x10 Canopy Heavy Duty, Th9320wf5003 Vs Rth9585wf1004, Lighted Camping Signs, Phoebe Halliwell Outfits, Origen Del Apellido Sevilla, Jersey Shore Family Vacation Season 3 Episode 25 Full Episode, Reading Vipers Bookmarks, Fox Business News Email Addresses, Cat 655d Paver Specs, Colors In Tahitian Language, Kelly Survivor Season 1 Plastic Surgery, Paulo Costa Vs Uriah Hall, Baltoro Glacier Facts, Sycamore Row Movie Cast, The Running Man Analysis, Bo4 All Mk2 Weapons, Fishing Break All Fish, Case Mini Excavator Reviews, Directions To Lake Winnebago Wisconsin, 1971 Cutlass Convertible Craigslist, King Ranch Welding Hood, Miele Shallow Depth Dishwasher,