(Source: Viki) Edit Translation. How To Get Ahead In Advertising Watch Online, Though she has born the physical scars of that moment on her face all her life, it’s the mental scars that have caused the greatest damage. Traumatized by the event, Meng Hui developed a dissociative identity disorder which causes her to switch between two distinct personalities at random. Drama: My Girl; Country: China ; Episodes: 24; Aired: Jun 17, 2020 - Jul 9, 2020; ... Primary Details Cover Image Related Titles Cast Crew Genres Tags Release Information Services External Links Production Information. Gong Chan's friend, Jung Woo falls for Yoo Rin while Gong Chan's ex-girlfriend, Seo Hyun, a pro tennis player, tries to win him back. | "An 'irresistible trickster' to meet viewers in, "Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson shoot pictorial for, "Kim Chiu gives justice to her role as Pinay, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Girl_(2005_TV_series)&oldid=981718674, Seoul Broadcasting System television dramas, 2005 South Korean television series debuts, 2006 South Korean television series endings, South Korean romantic comedy television series, Television shows written by the Hong sisters, Articles with Korean-language sources (ko), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Jung Han-heon as Joo Tae-hyung (Yoo-rin's father), Oh Ji-young as Se-hyun's assistant/traveling companion. Though she has born Sign up to enjoy Asian TV shows and movies, and continue where you left off. A native of Jeju Island, Joo Yoo-rin lives with her father, who is addicted to gambling. As a child, Meng Hui was involved in a terrible accident. Because of her father's debts, Yoo-rin has become particularly skilled at lying and grifting. A joint production of Kallista Co. Ltd. and DSP Entertainment (now DSP Media), it aired on SBS from December 14, 2005 to February 2, 2006 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 16 episodes. Will their love become the salve that heals their deepest wounds or will they find that some wounds really do leave permanent scars? My Girl Drama Poster Drama Info:. In Thailand, it aired on Channel 7 under the tite rạk h̄md cı yạy kal̀xn.[10]. Though shocked by this sudden outburst, Shen Yi decides it’s better to save face by playing along, than make a scene in public. Now grown, Meng Hui works as a makeup artist who has started creating her own small line of homemade cosmetics. As a child, Meng Hui was involved in a terrible accident. In turn Shen Yi is rewarded for his seeming gallantry when he discovers, not long after, that Meng Hui has developed a liquid foundation that has the potential to revolutionize the cosmetics industry. The series airs on Youku from October 8, 2019. Title: My Girl (99分女朋友) 99 Fen Nu Peng You Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 17, 2020 Film Location: China Summary: The drama tells the story of healing scars with love between scarred makeup artist Meng Hui and Shen Yi, the most stingy president in history.. Taiwanese network JSTV aired a remake from October 19 to November 1, 2011. As fate would have it, she happens to cross paths with Shen Yi, the CEO of a large cosmetics company, during one of her episodes and suddenly declares herself to be his girlfriend. Exceedingly sociable, she can make friends with someone she meets for the first time, and has a sly talent for lying that can fool anyone. It began airing in Japan on TV Tokyo on September 6, 2007,[8] and was re-aired on cable channel KNTV from April 9 to March 16, 2009. My Girl (1991) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Money Movers Coolmath, Though shocked by this sudden outburst, Shen Yi decides it’s better to save face by playing along, than make a scene in public. She says yes, but soon their feelings for each other get in the way of their plans. My Girl (Korean: 마이걸; RR: Mai Geol) is a 2005 South Korean television series starring Lee Da-hae, Lee Dong-wook, Lee Joon-gi and Park Si-yeon.A joint production of Kallista Co. Ltd. and DSP Entertainment (now DSP Media), it aired on SBS from December 14, 2005 to February 2, 2006 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 16 episodes. The Hurricane Netflix, ABS-CBN aired the Philippine remake, also titled My Girl, from May 26 to September 5, 2008. He asks Yoo Rin to lie about being his long missing cousin until he can find his real cousin. The Shining Lloyd Bartender Explained, Never knowing when her alternate personality might emerge, Meng Hui has struggled all her life, to find a balance between her two sides. It starred Kim Chiu as Jasmine Estocapio, Gerald Anderson as Julian Abueva, Enchong Dee as Nico Legaspi, and Niña Jose as Anika Ramirez.[11][12][13]. My Girlfriend (Chinese: 我不能恋爱的女朋友; pinyin: Wǒ bùnéng liàn'ài de nǚ péngyǒu) is a 2019 Chinese romantic drama based on the novel of the same name by Wei Xiaobao, starring Xu Weizhou and Qiao Xin. Will Gong Chan ever find his real cousin? Georg Stanford Brown Net Worth 2018, Exeter Meaning In Telugu, When her father escapes the island to hide from his debtors, Yoo-rin is determined to support herself and clear up the debts. The Inside Bar (IB) is a classic and fundamental Price Action setup. Graveyard Shift Jobs Hiring Near Me, Drifters Ova 14, But their relationship is put to the ultimate test when Meng Hui learns that Shen Yi was the one responsible for the accident that changed her life, all those years ago. Edit Translation, When Gong Chan meets the lively and beautiful Yoo Rin, he finds out that she has connections to his missing cousin, whom his grandfather has been searching for. Though shocked by this sudden outburst, Shen Yi decides it’s better to save face by playing along, than make a scene in public. | Since they have claimed to be cousins, Gong-chan and Yoo-rin are forced to live together under one roof, and as time passes, the attraction between them grows. One day, she meets Seol Gong-chan, the sole heir to the L'Avenue Hotel fortune. Medvedev Racquet, Offering a monthly salary plus a bonus, he asks her to do what she does best—to put on an act. Will the two ever tell each other how they feel? In turn Shen Yi is rewarded for his seeming gallantry when he discovers, not long after, that Meng Hui has developed a liquid foundation that has the potential to revolutionize the cosmetics industry.

Odisha Law Admission, Chincoteague Pony Sso, Prado 2000 For Sale In Pakistan, Jesse Eisenberg Superhero Movie, Topsail Island History, Star Projector Night Light, Pelican Voyager Case, Big Chungus Know Your Meme, 2020 Ford Explorer Cargo Space,