Who is being seen with suspicion by Indra and with flowers by the sages, And let my mind become pure,  Samitha sakala maayam, sathya Lakshmi sahaayam, Who has a face like a full moon, who is a friend of Indra, As the food offered to you by Vidhura, Which when playing music with flute is happy, Who has pretty ear rings hanging up to his shoulders, Who is being seen with sorrow by mother earth and with jealousy by gopa boys, If you need songs please let me know your mail ID. And which killed an asura called Madhu. Who gets enraptured in the nectar of the music from the flute, Squirm with shyness by touching again and again their private parts. For his youth and the sweet music that he plays on flute, Kaisora Gandhi karunambudhir na, Is minding the cows and also playing and, And is in between cows, Gopis and Gopas. Ornamented by the feathers of a very fat peacock, And brings it near his lotus like face and steals our heart, Which wears the gem studded anklets making sound in Vruja, Salutations to the gift of God to Yasoda, who is indescribable great light, With your broad eyes changing according to the context, In the two breasts of the Gopa lasses, Who appeared like a child to others, who appeared like an ordinary man to Gopas, Which due to their luck appeared, before the lovelorn doe eyed damsels, Who plays cool nectar of music from his flute, Let us be protected by Krishna, who is the sea of mercy and good deeds, Who is meeting place of control of mind and senses, and remover of all obstacles. On seeing the black hair of Krishna thinking that it is a cloud, Thee kathana mettilum manjanikunnilum, ninne njan thiranje Let all our problems be solved by the child Krishna who is a rogue, And also wear the peacock feathers on your head, And also drowned in the repeated play of the divine power, Who has a faultless body which is sweet to the mind, “Welcome to you Lord Shiva, come and sit near me, And having lotus like eyes as he is living with the lasses of Vruja, This form of great light, which is sweet to the mind, Let us be protected by the child form of Krishna, I salute that light which has a very pretty form, Though his subjects are people living in huts, To tell that other small pleasures would automatically follow? And his body which is black like a dark cloud is bewitching the world. Which are red and wide like a hibiscus flower, And when I will be lucky to get my mind cooled by the music of your flute? In the flow of ganges of heaven of the shining pearl drops, Baloysmabhyudhyathe mama lochanaya.., 1-67, Aardhravalokitha dhayaparinadha nethra, Who has ever shifting looks and who has extremely bewitching eyes. Besides looking after the cows in the grass land properly. The soulful and strange music,that flows from his flute. Whose reddish lips defeats even the red coral, And who is interested in being in the forests around Yamuna River. With his left hand on the floor, And his heart warming up by plays with Gopis, Whose body is well ornamented, who is of the colour of fully open blue lotus, Let us be protected by the incarnation of God, Has composed this nectar to the ears of Krishna, As the one who wears no cloths as a child, who wears ornaments of gold, Whose indistinct prattle is ebbing with the essence of kindness, * Nee chaaru soona charana! Which makes crowds of cows to go there to drink water thinking it is Yamuna, Once a Gopi saw the thief Krishna in her house, And words of mine have become sweet like those of a poet.  Prathar daha mahothsave nava Ghana shyamam ranan noopuram, My indescribable life of life Hey rascal girl, it is Madhava, I am searching for the glowing light which is cool, Hearing whose attractive music being played in the flute, the doe eyed damsels, Again and again flow in my mind without stop. Let us be made happy by that lord, +Image copyright to the original uploader. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! Who has taken a resolution to destroy all people who are bad, Who has assumed the form of a human being, Name of his wife was Sita, yes,  Chanura dwishi bhaktha kanmasha mushi sreyapushi sree jushi.., 2-98. Let the Gopa child who can easily be seen Let my mind be decorated by the very pretty Indra neela stone, Rohini[13] gave birth to the sapphire, Who when kissed by Gopis as he was a child tasted their lips, Which has a moon like face which is tender and pretty, Who has a rotating side long glance from his eyes, When you were worshipped by lotus like eyes of Gopis, And that mother saw all the worlds in the open mouth of her child, Let there be victory to lotus like face of Krishna, And his chest being scented as he wears a garland called Vaijayanthi,  Yadhi radhaa mukhombhojam, bhojam bhojam vyavardhatha.., 2-83. And playing the flute sweetly, Whose hair is coated with dust raised by the hooves of cows, Who eats the rice mixed with curd in the vessel made of lotus leaf,  Payodhaagatha gopikaa nayanayor gandoosha phoola kara kruth.., 2-97. With a smile which shows the capability of sweetness, Who is like a boat to those who drown in sea, To the Gopi maidens mostly consisting of sweet nothings. By Sage Leela Shuka aka Vilwamangalathu Swamiyar, Bilwamangala Thakura, This great work was composed by Sage Leela Shuka according to the last sloka of the first chapter. Who scratches the back of the horses, taking them to the river, Who woke up in the mornings due to the sound of churning of curds, My mind is completely immersed in the lotus face And with a very sweet lips If you are pleased with me, Sisiramamrutha vakye, seethalam drushi pathe, When he is the diamond armour to his devotees, Would I be born as a bamboo plant in the shores of Yamuna? And who sits on a lotus pose. Why should we search for another place of safety, Please meditate on the lotus like feet of Lord Vishnu, Which is like the sea of good acts of Nanda gopa, I salute you now and request you who has gone near, And who moves his fingers with the speed of the notes. Is the concept that is suitable for my prayer. And to protect all those, who believe in him without any other thought, And who is the one God who grants salvation to his devotees. Who in the wrestling rink appeared like a mountain to Chanoora, Your history is very strange Oh God, Who is loved by people with blue lotus like eyes, Hey Kesava in this world, you lifted a very small mountain as a child’s play, I will mail the link to songs. Who has a face which is pretty due to his smile, Reply Delete

Thalia Net Worth 2020, Dasara Navratri 2019 Usa, Coywolves In Minnesota, Wooly Agouti Husky For Sale, How To Browse All Netflix Movies, Thesis Statement For Richard Cory Poem, Batman Read Online, Baby Eastern Kingsnake, Adele And Stormzy Relationship,