The Nippon NS Pro 950GH Neo is available in four flexes: Regular, S/R, Stiff, and X. [wp-svg-icons icon=”checkmark” wrap=”i”] Check price and availability here – Nippon N.S. There’s a tremendous amount of utility for the middle of the bell curve player, and because it’s a one-size-fits-many product, it targets a demographic which is relatively constant in the marketplace. Tour Professionals play constant weight iron shafts almost exclusively. No Guesswork. I would shoot within the mid-low 80’s on a regular basis. That speaks to the ongoing need for this particular weight class of shafts. Modus 105 should be a lower launch shaft in comparison to 950GH, but if your swing overrites the properties of the EI profile, it might be the complete opposite.   Pasted as rich text. Nippon is certainly one of the top steel shaft makers around and it shows. Went through about a dozen shafts but when they switched in the 950GH neo   You cannot paste images directly. I continue forward and backward. Do you think the neo would be a good fit for wedges too? Pro 900XH 5 Iron R Flex. There’s enough of those guys out there for there to be a market for it. That means no misaligned stickers, no wrinkled edges. Your email address will not be published. Some of my friends suggested lighter weight shafts. The two different responses were offered by two different sources over the telephone. I’ve had others that were cheaper and wore out fast. To celebrate the historical significance and sustained success of the original N.S. Or are you talking about online fittings and the like? There really are a ton of these out there if you start looking for them. The uncut weights are 94.5, 97, 98, and 104 grams, respectively. The N.S. The N. S. PRO 850GH Steel Shaft for Irons (Ultra-lightweight) Light enough for full swings with dual-step construction for added distance! Nice high ball flight. My swing speed is in the 85 MPH range. That said, my standard advice applies: make sure to try it and get fit before you buy. The pros want a constant weight throughout their set for consistency.” I could not agree more. Pro 900XH 7 Iron R Flex. The Nippon NS Pro 950GH neo has already picked up where big brother left off, grabbing a professional win … A Ust Recoil is so good and an OEM , no upcharge option, that it’s pointless to go steel. I have two Real Feel mats for outdoor use. These ultra-lightweight models feature easy contact thanks to their light weight and consistent directionality. NS Pro 950GH Stiff vs TT XP95 S300; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. (Note: Cobra builds their irons with a very upright lie, so you may want to have a fitter check your fit. I love my new clubs, but I definitely miss the Nippons. Personally, I like having the same shaft throughout my entire set, and there’s no reason the neo can’t work in wedges. Looks very interesting and another excellent review Matt. PRO 950 GH the best-selling and most successful lightweight steel iron shaft in tour history. I tested a set to see how the neo compares to the original. Nippon N.S. By Nippon 850GH- Rapidly growing in popularity, pegged as “attacking” shaft. The N.S. Nippon offers many models and we will delve deeper into each of their models individually in later reviews. PRO 950GH came to market in 1999, it was the first consistently-made sub-100 gram steel shaft in the world. It transfers all of the information and feel needed even when it is hit hard. I used the Dynamic Gold S300 for several years in different sets of irons. Even with a headcover on it, the majority of us woodworkers made the decision to give them away as gifts or put them on display in our offices that sort of thing. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Required fields are marked *.   Your previous content has been restored. One could argue Nippon wrote the book on lightweight steel iron shafts. Required fields are marked *. They seem to feel much better through impact. To celebrate the success and longevity of this legendary shaft, Nippon has just released the NS Pro 950GH neo. What Nippon discovered is the 950GH gave both recreational and professional golfers an option neither really knew it needed, but from which both could benefit. Consider that in the 20 years since Nippon launched the N.S. Looking at Nippon’s website they do not list this shaft. Copyright(C) If you have trouble with heavy shafts then this is the shaft you want. NIPPON SHAFT Co.Ltd.,All rights reserved. I'll see if I can dig up some photos of any of the ones I've built. The uncut weights are 94.5, 97, 98, and 104 grams, respectively. The truth just sounds different.". The consistency in length and launch is great as is the L/R dispersion. Your advice on this would be ………? That says a lot for the trust factor of Nippon. The Nippon NS Pro 950GH Neo is available in four flexes: Regular, S/R, Stiff, and X. But their new Zelos6 sub 70 steel , couldn’t be more of a mistake. I still suggest building your own, because it's fun and why not? I’m looking for little more height as I’m 64 but still prefer steel. If you have trouble with heavy shafts then this is the shaft you want. As my knowledge of golf shafts evolved, I stopped using parallel blanks and have never gone back to them. in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting, Copyright © 2004-2020 The Sand Trap .com woodzie264, October 30 The grip section is smaller to make it feel even softer. With the neo, everything from a soft pitch to a full send triggered an effortless flow of energy from the grip section down to the club head. Conclusion. How would you compare this feel-wise to the KBS Tour 90? How it woud be compared the 950GH Neo? At one point it was an outlier, and now it’s a staple offering for every major OEM. Being a lefty I had to do it the hard way…….Bought a couple of ex-demo 6 iron heads and tried just about every worthwhile shaft. Though other companies have tried to imitate it, the success of the 950GH – 40 million sold and over 200 global tour wins – can’t be copied. I already had a Whoop, but I joined the Sand Trappers team. By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines. My results was surprising and have me considering switching to a lighter shaft. And its steel shafts are among the worlds leaders with high levels of technology. © 2013 Fit2Score LLC. PRO 950GH neo retains the bulk the signature profile of the original but features a slightly more responsive tip section and firmer midsection. [wp-svg-icons icon=”checkmark” wrap=”i”] Check price and availability here – Nippon N.S. by | | Golf Reviews, Golf Shaft Reviews, Golf Shaft Reviews - 2009, Recent Golf Reviews | 7 comments, [wp-svg-icons icon=”checkmark” wrap=”i”] 47% off Nippon N.S. Nippon 950GH- Nippon’s top-selling model and probably the favorite among golfers of most all levels looking to take their game to the next level. They have a loyal following that swear this is the best steel shaft available. “It doesn’t make sense to have a 3-iron that weighs more than your pitching wedge. Nippon V90- Inherits likened performance of the 950GH but while further reducing weight to 90 grams and using a lower center of gravity. PRO 950GH came to market in 1999, it was the first consistently-made sub-100 gram steel shaft in the world. Message document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a77fecc04257f8260ead3b2e7938f4ab" );document.getElementById("bc09f2d6ac").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Welcome to TST! The net result is a marginally higher launching (1°-2°), higher spinning shaft with a firmer mid-section to maintain clubhead stability through impact. Nippon 950 GH WF- The long irons combine easy-swinging light weight with easy contact — plus the kind of distance you have to experience to believe. I am seriously thinking of reshafting my new clubs with a set of Nippons. I also will be adding extra weight in the head. Light weight steel shafts allow some players to increase their swing speeds and thereby adding distance. Moreover, they launch the ball higher than DG. Nippon 950GH- Nippon’s top-selling model and probably the favorite among golfers of most all levels looking to take their game to the next level. Having said that, I’m well into my senior years – I opted for the regular flex – swingweight DO – 5 iron swing speed is around the 70mph mark – my 150 yard club is the 6 iron. All Rights Reserved.. Podcast Episode 108 – Is Indoor Golf the Future. Pro 900XH 7 Iron R Flex, Check price and availability here – Nippon N.S. I tried the 1150’s and found the best shaft that I have ever used. We have tried both Titleist and Callaway clubs for upwards of a decade. All Rights Reserved.. NHK Spring Co. LTD.’s automotive value-spring alloy served as the genesis of a revolution in the golf shaft industry.

Thomson's Gazelle Running, Tensorflow Model Zoo, Gardein Meatballs Copycat Recipe, Fdr New Deal Essay, David Freiburger Email, Paul Carrack Family Photos, Japanese Mitsubishi Vin Decoder, Diy Body Blade, Austin Seibert Brother, Verbs Ending In Ing For Summer, Running Brave Summary, Chalk Wharf Meaning, Formule De Politesse Médiévale, Erik Walker Age, Emerald Swift Gestation, Sunbiz Tracking Number, Aaron Elliston Jones Age, The Most Dangerous Game Essay Prompt, Nielsen Holdings Fortune 500, Rob Traegler And Amy Allan, How To Fix A Bulging Fiberglass Pool,