Not everyone can work on jet boats as I found out the hard way. Nobody sells more remanufactured Sea Doo engines than SBT. Usual accessories and includes 4+ life jackets, one set of water skis and 2 ropes. The Sea-Doo Challenger 1800 is one of the biggest and fastest jetboats on the water today. Anyway the full payment should clear before any shipping takes place.   I am interested in boat, Do you still have boat. © SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights - It is twin Jet Engines 430 HP Supercharged and can reach up to 65 MPH - Has the “Perfect Pass ” Wakeboard Speed control to control all the skiing features by computer - The only Seadoo that has Seadoo OEM trim tabs (the boat does have the proposing issue common in Seadoo Boats) and drives very stable. That's since I don't really care for the Mercury boats (had several and nothing but problems) so don't really think they're worth mentioning. NEEDS NOTHING! They are brand new and in excellent condition.Selling for $16,000 each.Features:Twin Jetskis1.9 hours on one and 2.7 hours on the other oneSound SystemWide Digital DisplaySpeedometer, RPM, Clock, Water Temperature, Vehicle Hour DisplayThree SeaterHigh Quality SeatsBack Deck with Boarding LadderSplit Seat (2 parts)Learning Key - limits, I am selling my matching 2019 Sea-Doo GTX 300 Limited jet skis. Boat was always washed down after every use and express waxed. EXCELLENT CONDITION! Selling as is. - The Only one in North America, I mean it! Evening Competitive financing rates and terms are also available. Both engine runs. This thing handles like a jet ski and is a Blast to Drive. With room for eight people, plenty of storage, two engine options, and an optional wakeboard tower, Sea-Doo expects the Challenger 180 to compete with outboard and stern drive family boats. Lots of fun. The boat planned off in 3.8 seconds and went from 0 to 30 in 7 seconds, with plenty of pulling power for water toys. Hull has been treated with high tech "NANO HIDE Tough Technology": less cleaning, less scratches, up to 50% less friction, making this boat even faster!!! Sea-Doo calls it a 20-foot cockpit in an 18-foot boat, and I must admit, it does have a lot of room for an 18-footer. Click here for video of boat in action. Comes with matching trailer it came with the day it was made. My Opinion on Oil� It has a cover, trickle charger for the battery and a Shorelander trailer. Yamaha 212ss Like New Condition Inside. 1999 Sea-Doo 1800 SPORTSTER Disconnect your VTS unit. 1998 Sea Doo Sportster 1800,Jet speed boat in an excellent condition. It has an issue with the Port motor not starting. Contact me to discuss! -All the cheap factory upholstery was replaced with a very bright red expensive real Vinyl (feels like real leather). The boat runs perfect, is in great shape, and is ready to go. Model of DOO: 210 Wake; Engine in DOO: Twin Rotax 4-TEC SCIC; Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:48 AM. If you have never driven one you owe it to yourself to do so. Bimini top included, boat is in great overall cosmetic condition, brand new cover, 2 adult vests, fire extinguisher, and throwable flotation device which is everything you will need to pass a NC wildlife inspection. Photo 2 Trying to get with of previous owner to get title taken care of. 586-four-nine-five-8872. More Pictures can be seen here: Click Here 2007 Yamaha SX210 Twin Engine Jet Boat Less than 100 hours on boat (Only used in fresh water in MN and WI) Oil always changed every season with Mobil1 Only OEM Yamaha oil filters used (I have 6 extra to include) NGK spark plugs changed every season K&N Air Filters (Still have stock ones as well) Trailer has swing tongue and trailer brakes with Bearing Buddies Includes full storage/trailering cover Bimini Top with Back Extension Spare tire and Yamaha Cover (Will also include a jack that actually reaches high enough) Full LED Trailer Light Kit Keel Protector Welded Bow Stop Cobra Turning Fins Cobra EZ Locks and Nerf Footballs (Poofing) Yamaha Dual Battery Kit with Perko Switch and New Cabela's Gel Mat Batteries Onboard Charger with side plug for easy hook up Hidden Spare Keys in Boat Extra OEM Cup Holder for Passenger Stainless Steel Attwood Scupper Valve Throttle Sync for Keeping Throttles Together Ultimate Bunk Boards Composite Bunks with High Quality Marine Carpet Side Trailer Guides Non Marking Bow Roller Newer Tires on Trailer BoatBuckle Ratcheting Rear Straps Bow Tent Yamaha Anchor Table platform and modified posts to float if they fall into the water Always stored in a heated garage I keep excellent care of all my stuff and if you come to take a look you will see it is in great shape for being 7 years old. Contact Seller Free shipping. Sea-Doo's ICS system (Inlet Clearance System) cleans debris from the intake grid, but large amounts could still foul the pump. Trades will be considered and delivery is available. Top Speed: 54.3 MPH @ 7,300 RPM Time to Plane: 2.8 sec. The boat needs a new trailer cause the one I have is the original one and is not in good shape. 2008 Seadoo Speedster 200 Wake One disadvantage to jets, the pump can get clogged with seaweed or debris, which is most likely to occur in very shallow water with a lot of loose seaweed on the bottom. $2,695.00. - Comes with a free OEM Seadoo trailer - This model is the only one with a ballast tank and ski tower - The boat has always been stored covered in an Indoor Dry Storage Facility (never been left in the water after usage and always flushed) - The Boat is loaded with extras and every accessory that you would think of (worth more than $15K): 1- 2 Batteries, so you enjoy music while not worried about draining the batteries. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. 9.09..9..0.8 48..01. Conditions: Buyer to contact seller within 24 hours of end of auction and payment to be received within 7 days of end of auction. It turns over and has good compression but wont start. Has LED driving lights in the mirrors which you can change from steady on to different patterns. Change your pump oil Be sure: Get a boat history report|Finance this boat|Get an insurance quote|, Category NO SHIPPING! Fuel/Air Parts Have a bunch videos of it running out on water this past weekend and videos of it pulling a 220 lb Slalom Skier up out of the water, so you know it has the power to Wakeboard, Kneeboard, Tube or anything else you want to do. Reason for sale that they have a new regulation for the private lake where I live, not to give a permit for big boats. report (extract from the Boat engines computer) for the number of hours and the history of RPM. 029/358 VTS Module Test

Scholastic Success With Reading Comprehension Pdf, Bunty Sajdeh Wife, Gender Bender Text Game, Strike Force Event Calendar, Besides Plants, What Other Factor Distinguishes One Biome From Another Biome?, Honeymoon Lyrics Mac Demarco, Ontonagon Mi Parcel Search, San Fernando Earthquake, Excela Square Ligonier, Randy Johnson Mlb The Show 20 Pitching Motion,