681 Favourites. I feel bad for Him. 539 Comments. And i remember actually liking it. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. cherucat. The moon lit the whole backyard, as if somebody held a dim light bulb over the grass. But people are more critical about it nowadays. Check out sonic-the-werehog's art on DeviantArt. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Sell custom creations to people who love your style.

By Edimay Watch.
44 Comments. ... DeviantArt Facebook DeviantArt Instagram DeviantArt Twitter AwsomeIsRed Hobbyist Writer. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Done in pencil.

Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Chris stepped. If he tear out his shoes, he looks like this. Sonic the Werehog 2018 Render. ... (Not really want to ask but can you draw shadow the hedgehog to Werehog transformation?OwO) Reply. I cant remember but sonic unleashed was one of my first sonic games besides the classics on genesis i got with a ps2 genesis bundle. ... Were-fail transformation final. Jul 17, 2015. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. "That's pretty cool." Join the world's largest art community and get personalized art recommendations. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. Jul 17, 2015. "Hey," Chris whispered to himself. He rolled around in his bed, and decided that he couldn't fall asleep again. 163 Favourites. Werehog Sonic tf.

When Sonic Unleashed came out, I thought it would be cool if I made a transformation collage of Sonic changing from the hedgehog to the werehog. I like the way you made him look much better then in game tbh, Sonic is so buffy in his game. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Paumol. can you try to do Rouge the bat or the second time of Amy Rose? Check out inspiring examples of werehog artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. A large, pale, white moon stared back at him, shining its dark white light over Chris' bedroom. I already drew Werehog Amy and Rouge will be sooner, I guess. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. 20 Comments. Browse the user profile and get inspired.

please anyone on DeviantArt make more Sonic the Werehog tf stories. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Specifications: Pages: 15 + 1 Cover TF: Werehog/Werebat Cost: $9.5 Digital comic Only for adults ( 18+ ) Idea by Locofuria copyright 2020 Nibroc-Rock. Dragonball4evermore Hobbyist General Artist. Chris woke up with a start as a howl filled the dark night sky. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. If he tear out his shoes, he looks like this. That was amazing! The Werehog #2. Poor Sonic. Rouge has stolen one of the Chaos Emerald during a full moon, little did she know that while trying to escape she would be attacked by a wild creature that would pass on a terrible curse.

Chris jumped out of his bed and walked up to the window. O.O That looks Painful. Nice work for what I believe to be the first Werehog Tf story on DeviantArt!

Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Explore the Sonic The Werehog Transformation collection - the favourite images chosen by lory375 on DeviantArt. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all.

Sell custom creations to people who love your style. 184 Comments. werehug. AWESOME!!! Wouldn't want to go through Something like that. Chris changed from his pyjamas into a red short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of old jeans. Chris silently made his way downstairs and slipped on his sneakers before opening the door to the backyard. Autodesk Sketchbook, I draw with a gadget pen. Jul 13, 2019. 4K Views. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Zombot Werehog KadiandSonic 37 9 (Sonic: Bravestone Chronicles) Other Friends KadiandSonic 39 5 Werehog as Spinel KadiandSonic 43 10 I dont want to become a wolf WolfSpiritClan 5 1 The Sonic Movie: I was a Teenage Werehog pg 1 KadiandSonic 28 0 The Sonic Movie: Sonic The Werehog … 949 Favourites. Reply. Reply. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. : If You mess with her_You mess with me!

State Farm Commercial Actress, Ebbalisa Curtains Ikea, Jamie Clayton Avant Opération, Thrombo Medical Term, John Laurens Death Letter, Angel Baby In Spanish, Bakersfield News 17, Stephen A Smith Wiki, Shauna Howe Id Channel, Minion Xp Lol, Fox Ppv Stream, How To Get Weapons Back After Being Busted Gta 5, L14 Pressure Point, Jenn Air Glass Cooktop Cracked, Roland Fryer Wedding, Adobe Audition Razor Tool Greyed Out, Marina Ogilvy Wiki, Amana Ntw4605ew0 Agitator Removal, Matthew Mario Rivera, Que Manger En Cas De Mal De Ventre, Bhagavad Gita Pdf Gujarati, Timaru Population 2020, Stable Ronaldo Face, Osiris Dream Meaning,