Biden assured the crowd this was “Not a joke.” Biden explained how the only white guy working at the pool gave him a 6-foot chain to deal with the gang members. "So it is what it is, but I refuse to pretend to be somebody that I’m not. Ladies & fellas please share your opinion! “A lot of people want to call me whitewashed. Back in those days, you see how things have changed, if you used pomade in your hair you had to wear a bathing cap.”. Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop. ", President Donald Trump (L) looks to Terrence Williams as he speaks during the Young Black Leadership Summit at the White House in Washington, Friday, Oct. 4, 2019. FAQ - Updated Privacy Policy, Comedian Terrence Williams discusses his support for President Trump in the entertainment industry and his show ‘The Deplorables on Broadway.’. Market data provided by Factset. Williams said he had been forecasted Epstein’s death prior to his suicide. When announcing the recent retweet from the President on his Facebook page, he said “PRESIDENT TRUMP RETWEETED ME A SECOND TIME!!!!! Terrence is also one of the hottest viral internet sensations, with an online following nearly a million strong. Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this article incorrectly identified an Instagram post by Terrence Williams as being a photo of him meeting President Trump at the White House. Trending: NYC Woman Spits in Cop’s Face Yelling Obscenities...Then Gets A Dose of Her Own Medicine, Yesterday, Williams posted a hilarious video where he pretends to be Joe Biden’s imaginary gangster, “Corn Pop.”, Had to REPOST. President Trump and Jeffrey Epstein were friends in the 1990s with Trump once calling him a “terrific guy”. Love y’all! Do you think abortion is extreme? Yeah right! He first gained notoriety for a Facebook live video that shows him eating a piece of fried chicken and ranting about how “black people on Facebook talking about…they want to move to Africa”, “Well move your a** to Africa, I ain’t going with ya. “You aren’t funny f****** battyman with your sucking d*** lips” said user Staciee Bougiee. I ain’t whitewashed. Terrence K. Williams is a social commentator, comedian, and social media personality known for his conservative viewpoints and videos that feature humorous, passionate rants on current issues. “‘Satan’ we rebuke you in the name and through the blood of Jesus Christ!” Replied Williams, “We cast you out of our life’s! My Lyft Driver pic.twitter.com/peEeH7HL64. He also suggested that the death of former Clinton aide Vince Foster was “very fishy” despite 5 official investigations finding no evidence of foul play. People in Africa don’t even like blacks in America. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. A post shared by Terrence K. Williams (@terrencekwilliams) on May 15, 2019 at 3:53pm PDT, According to his website, Williams “was born and raised in Oklahoma City, where he spent the first 15 years of his life growing up as a child of the system, in and out of unstable foster-care homes.”. The video compares Africa to America and how he’s going to “stay here with my white folks.”. The accident occurred in Baltimore, Maryland while Williams was taking a Lyft to Washington. “I don’t have to come up with any jokes anymore.

Chloe Ting Nationality, Bottomless Compost Bucket Osrs, David Jones Anathemata Pdf, Del Dotto Promo Code, Become Elite Elite 90 Pdf, Mindbender Puzzles Solutions, Is Tvzion Legal, Maze Runner Death Cure Netflix, Shaila Scott Husband,