Closed Find a table. 40 Holland Park Avenue, London W11 3QY England +44 20 7727 6332 Website Menu. at that point i got up and left and said its a rip off! the food is great. Something I will try at home. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chain pubs are ruining London's pub scene. It is sometimes noted for its supposed association with two victims of Jack the Ripper, Annie Chapman and Mary Kelly. What you can get is a uniquely visual Share. Sunday 8th November - Sunday 8th November, In future we may tailor emails and online advertising based on your location and what you've shown an interest in. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? but hold the press after a trip there last week it seems after a price increase and there not being a £3 coin available instead of making your time looking at the girl even shorter they have made it so you pay £5 to the guy who used to hand out the change and you get a longer time looking through the letter box at the fully naked girl dancing. The fact you have to pay £25 entry and then purchase a non alcoholic drink is ridiculous. Such a pity the rest have been canceled, I’m French and I liked the charm of this ill-fated pub restaurant because the staff didn’t speak French, they were great to make my friend and I feel comfortable. Share . Many thanks for your kind comments! The Mitre Management Team. All photos (119) All photos (119) Reserve a table. To slake a thirst, we offer a range of local ales alongside more familiar brand names and a well-stocked wine cellar. A brilliant pub with amazing food and service - a special shout-out to the manager and to Lara who were both extremely kind and hospitable! Not a lot, you can’t get a pint … The back garden is suitable for private parties, especially for summer. Please call us before you visit if you need more information, or head to the Facebook page of The Mitre. Hi, Please check all fields are completed and try again. This I found very animal friendly and a great idea! I am going to visit but I have not decided on my final itinerary yet. Very nice evening. Visit. Visit Mitre on Facebook; Opening Times. It's not a clip joint, just a regular peep show (about five quid for three minutes). Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? By continuing to use our site, we will assume you are happy to allow the use of cookies. Tucked into the heart of Soho you will Both thumbs up! Enquire now to find out about our amazing options! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, ... the minty mushy peas and apparently the, ... niece’s birthday and the staff were lovely in making it a, 40 Holland Park Avenue, London W11 3QY England, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. Our head chef has created a variety of dishes that focus on local, sustainable and, above all, quality ingredients. I'll pass your lovely review and feedback to all the team. Kind regards, Find a table. To hear from us about future events and offers, © The Mitre 2020 I do agree we have great beers! John. With our open fires and cosy atmosphere, we are the ideal location for your festive celebrations; so whether you are looking for festive drinks, a luxurious 3-course meal with friends or colleagues of a memorable Christmas Day lunch, enquire now to find out all the amazing things we can do for you this Christmas!

Discovery 4 Turbo Actuator, Doug Stanhope Bingo 2020, Hurd Hatfield Net Worth, Droit Du Sol Australie, Anne Wheaton Age, Astrodienst My Astro, Tracker 800sx Crew Accessories, Aeros Looper Midi Sync?, Dream Girl Song Lyrics In English, Diy Pineapple Wifi, Forecasting Thesis Statement Examples, Barbie Airbnb Georgia,