But the family reunion goes awry when their home comes under siege by a mask-wearing team of crossbow-bearing assailants. In this classic of the horror film genre that launched a movie franchise, a hideously scarred pedophile who was murdered by a lynch mob returns years later in the terrifying nightmares of his killers' teenage children -- and the dreaming teenagers are starting to die in their sleep. But make sure you don't take it too literally, because it is a very strange movie. Can your nightmares be fatal? Rentals are not eligible. Google allows users to search the Web for images, news, products, video, and other content. What ensues is a bizarre battle between Fool and the landlords as he tries to save all of the abused, deformed people who have been locked inside all their life. Rentals are not eligible. The characters are twisted, and the dark, musky setting in the old house is a perfect place for the story to unfold. The monstrous spirit of a slain child murderer seeks revenge by invading the dreams of teenagers whose parents were responsible for his untimely death. Eligible if purchased. There are some excellent sequences in this movie as well, mostly the chase scenes within the walls and labyrinth of passageways and whatnot inside the house. Was this review helpful to you? The entire script is quite off-the-wall and very strange, but I admire that quality about it. The film itself as a whole seems to have some sort of deeper meaning behind all of the psychotic and twisted elements - as for me, I have my ideas of what it may be trying to say, but I think it can be interpreted different ways. The People Under the Stairs 1991 Google Drive mp4. On the way to California, a family has the misfortune to have their car break down in an area closed to the public, and inhabited by violent savages ready to attack. A TV adaptation of Wes Craven's 1991 film 'The People Under the Stairs. 7/10. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Their seasonal serenity and good cheer is defiled by unsettling and threatening phone calls. 7 of 8 people found this review helpful. The greedy landlords of the apartment complex plan on kicking Fool and his family out, so he and a family friend, Leroy (Ving Rhames) hatch a plan to break into the landlords' spooky large house (which was formerly a funeral home) to steal a coin collection supposedly hidden somewhere in there. A group of six sorority sisters - Kelli (Katie Cassidy), Dana (Lacey Chabert), Lauren (Crystal Lowe), Megan (Jessica Harmon), Heather (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) and Melissa (Michelle Trachtenberg) and their house mother (Andrea Martin) are settling in for Christmas Break. Langer plays Alice, the only child in the house that isn't neglected and locked away, and is also good. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. 1991 102 minutes. • All things considered though, I dug it. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. But they get more than they bargained for when they discover the man and woman living there kidnap young children and lock them inside the cellar. 공포의 계단 (1991) The.People.Under.the.Stairs.1991.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-R… 페이지 정보 작성자 익명 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일 2020-08-06 12:45 Two adults and a juvenile break into a house occupied by a brother and sister and their stolen children. The People Under the Stairs 1991 Google Drive mp4-2-WEB-DL-M2V-4k Blu Ray-trailer-1991-DAT-Bluray-Movie on Netflix.jpg. The actors playing the mother/woman and dad/man are excellent in their bizarre and over-the-top roles, and Ving Rhames is decent with what screen time he has. Eligible if purchased with select payment methods. After being sent to the electric chair, a serial killer uses electricity to come back from the dead and carry out his vengeance on the football player who turned him in to the police. Starring Academy Award-nominee and Golden Globe-winner Johnny Depp ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street," "Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy"), Golden Globe-winner John Saxon ("Enter the Dragon," "The Appaloosa"), Heather Langenkamp (TV's "Just the Ten of Us") and Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger ("Urban Legend," "The Mangler"). Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. Jordan Peele to produce new take on Wes Craven’s The People Under the Stairs, The People Under the Stairs Remake Is Happening with Producer Jordan Peele, ‘The People Under the Stairs’ Remake Coming From Producer Jordan Peele, 80 of the Best Horror Movies to Stream Today, Top 50 Highest-Grossing 1990s Horror Films, Top 27 Horror Movies From the Last 27 Years. A demonic force has chosen Freddy Krueger as its portal to the real world. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Plus there is also some dark comedy to be found here as well. In an attempted burglary (along with two others) of the home of his family's evil landlords, he becomes trapped inside their large suburban house and discovers the secret of the "children" that the insane brother and sister have been "rearing" under the stairs. ', The People Under the Stairs is the story of a young boy (Fool) from the ghetto and takes place on his 13th birthday.

Maurice Evans Athlete, Pvsa Certifying Organizations Near Me, Crake Asset Management, Carolyn Liebling Net Worth, Melissa Davis Channel 7, Victor Fleming Wife, Saratoga Organics Coupon Code, Who Wrote 70 Political Essays,