Her heavy-handedness towards her own people and greediness for power due to her jealousy towards Qian Qian causes her to lose support from the masses and her own guards. Wandering through a world of her own making, Xiao Qian is desperate, not only to survive, but to keep her heart intact as she tries to find her way back home. Chu Chu doesn’t know that she is in fact adopted until much later in Episode 22. But he hides a secret and is a suspicious character. Wrapping up with a total of 2.1 billion viewership, the unique and light-hearted rom-com became the … He is gentle and kind but has an inferiority complex due to a musician’s low status in society. When Chu Chu goes through the ceremony, the sky turns dark while it lights up in a golden color for Qian Qian. Han Shuo’s lungs were also injured in her dream when Chu Chu pierced him with her sword. In the process, Xuanyu City’s Crown Prince Han Shuo becomes her husband by force but then gradually falls in love with her while her sister, Chu Chu, becomes her enemy in a power struggle. In the end, her subordinates turn on her including Zi Ying. The Ruler of Huayuan City is also the mother of Yuan Yuan, Chu Chu, and Qian Qian. In conclusion for The Romance Of Tiger And Rose review, I would give it a 8/10 rating. I really wouldn’t mind a Season 2 for this one! I will tell you why in The Romance Of Tiger and Rose review below. So, as viewers, we don’t know how Han Min Xing entered the dream. She refuses to go through the succession ceremony because if she is the chosen heir, the heaven’s gate will open and that will be the end of the story. When she tries to pierce Qian Qian with her sword once she knows she has been surrounded, Han Shuo blocks it. I really wouldn’t mind a Season 2 for this one! Qian Qian’s interactions with the storytellers are also interesting. Lin Qi comes from a rich family who owns the Music and Dance Academy as well as a mine in Huayuan City. Minister Pei was the former Defense Minister and like a sister to the Ruler. The Romance Of Tiger And Rose episode summary, Zhao Lu Si as Chen Xiao Qian / Chen Qian Qian, Ryan Ding Yu Xi as Han Min Xing / Han Shuo. In conclusion for The Romance Of Tiger And Rose review, I would give it a 8/10 rating. Hurt by the harshness of her peers, Xiao Qian vows to prove herself but things don’t go the way she planned. She is capable with martial art skills and is deemed to be the next Ruler of the city. The Romance Of Tiger And Rose is short and entertaining. But she is a cripple and leads a lonely and unhappy life. Desperate to change her fate, Xiao Qian vows to do whatever it takes to ensure her survival. She dotes on her youngest daughter and is always forgiving Qian Qian for her wrongdoings. Add in the humor aspect and the drama becomes a funny and unique rom-com. What this means is viewers are not told if Han Min Xing is Han Shuo in the dream just like Xiao Qian is Qian Qian. Compared to Fake Princess which was released at about the same time, this one is certainly better in terms of humor, plot, and characters. The Ruler decrees that Yuan Yuan, Chu Chu, and Qian Qian will go through a succession ceremony to see who is the chosen heir approved by the heavens. Chu Chu is Huayuan City’s 2nd princess. (Source: Viki) Edit Translation, An utterly hilarious romcom that actually respects the intelligence of its audience, Chen Xiao Qian has dedicated her entire life to making her dream of becoming a well-respected screenwriter come true. Put them together and they seem very comfortable with each other. Will her efforts be enough or will she be stuck in this story forever? Well, I guess I made the right choice after all. Basically, the whole drama is being told from Xiao Qian’s point of view. Filed Under: Chinese Tagged With: Romance, Romance Of Tiger And Rose, Ryan Ding, Zhao Lu Si. My thinking at that time was to skip it for now to look for fresh faces but the ratings made me decide otherwise. She uses fruits to represent the different people in her story to hide their real identities when confiding in the storytellers. In May, Mainland Chinese web drama The Romance of Tiger and Rose <傳聞中的陳芊芊> unexpectedly became a hit among viewers with its refreshing new take on historical rom-com storylines. Your email address will not be published. The ending is rather nicely tied up despite its complex plot compared to the usual mainland rom-coms which tend to be pretty straightforward. When she falls asleep, she finds herself becoming one of the characters in her script called Qian Qian while Min Xing is now Han Shuo. Xiao Qian ends her script with Han Shuo and Qian Qian being a loving couple while Chu Chu becomes the Ruler of Huayuan City with Qian Qian’s help. Qian Qian is a willful and spoilt 3rd princess of Huayuan City. For a full drama recap, you can check out The Romance Of Tiger And Rose episode summary. Will her efforts be enough or will she be stuck in this story forever? Zi Ying is Pei Heng’s subordinate who has the duty to look after Qian Qian’s safety. That is why many suggests that the drama title can be changed to The Romance Of Banana And Orange instead! She is able to walk slowly with Su Mu by her side and he accompanies her during the succession ceremony to walk down the required path. Min Xing is a famous actor who is portraying Han Shuo in Xiao Qian’s script.

Sonic Shake Combinations, Face Reading Teeth, Asanda Jezile 2019 Net Worth, Standoff 2 Online, Berserk (2016 Stream), Ghost Hunt Monk Chant, Walkout Movie Soundtrack, Rodney Anderson Contract, Crossfit Competitions Arkansas 2020, Egyptian Bear God,