In the 50s, the first signs of aging were memory loss, wrinkles, or pain, but today is when you have to buy your first glasses. Eliot ***** “Looking fifty is great–if you’re sixty.” – Joan Rivers. Our special series, Vitality Arts, shows the powerful effect that participating in the arts can have on our minds, bodies and souls.

And you will have a celebration that you will remember forever. What I loved about this one is that it showed me that life will still be worth living even as I grow older. ~ Walt Disney, 5. You might also enjoy Johann Christoph Arnold’s new book, Rich in Years. As she explained to Yahoo Beauty, she not only accepts aging but embraces it as a natural part of her life. It’s a limitation you put on your mind ….. ~ Jackie Joyner-Kersee. Those 50 you see on your cake are not the years, but a speed limitation: see slowly that you are already a certain age!

You are not older, and you are wiser. Happy Birthday! We'd all do well to follow her example! Use left and right arrow keys to navigate between menu items. In an interview with Porter magazine, Goldie Hawn pointed out something crucial to remember the next time we worry about aging: The only alternative to getting older is no longer being here at all. Happy 50th anniversary! CONGRATULATIONS. But also having 50 has its advantages. Ain’t gonna happen. Always grateful and lovingly in your early 50s today! Today I know that the least you should care about are the gifts, so when you see the cake, be grateful for so much time living, but above all, so much love that you have received. I feel a grateful person because I have you present in my life. -Unknown, "I don't believe in aging. Congratulations! Congratulations! There are many more where these came from, but here are some of my favorites. Toast to your two 25 years, you knew how to divide it to celebrate it much better, live them with joy, and enjoy them with love. In an excerpt from her book, The Woman I Wanted to Be, the world-famous fashion designer opened up about her personal take on wrinkles. On your birthday I would like to propose a toast.

I’ve seen women of 35 who are old and people of 75 who are young. 50 is the new 25. As you all know I love a good quote! I want credit for every damned year. Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter. Congratulations on your birthday. Sally Field Quote on Aging. Why not follow their lead? From even the most ordinary, commonplace things, there's always something you can learn. The beauty steals inwards. Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed. -Unknown, "Age 50! And that I can be to sing birthdays with you! - Iris Apfel. Reduce your risk of injuries, fractures, and osteoporosis. Yes, Lord! “ You are halfway to 100, but this does not guarantee that you will live that long road. LOVED THESE! The talented actress, who is now 60 years old, has a wise perspective on getting older. Happy Birthday! Happy half a century! As she told the New York Times back in 2014, she's just following her muse day by day. There are many actors on TV who are over 50 years old, but who play the roles of twentysomethings: draw the conclusions. Exactly :-). 50 years of wisdom, beauty, attractiveness, sweetness, grace, and generosity. The stories of the terrorist attacks of 2001, the tsunami, the Japanese earthquake always used numbers, the deaths of thousands a measure of how great the disaster. It’s certainly nice to be 20 years old.

Congratulations, my treasure! Do not worry if you have wrinkles! “At 11, I could say ‘I am sodium’ (Element 11) and now, at 79, I am gold.”, 23. We also can't help but admire her outlook on aging as a positive one, always emphasizing the cheerful things she sees in her future. Congratulations! - Sally Field. Congratulations on your 50 years! Congratulations! Therefore, we only congratulate you halfway today.

So, finding this site today is like serendipity!! A great set of quotes. and I want you to know that you do not appear at all, happy birthday! When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen.

El Rey Felipe El Anticristo, Reagan Bel Air Home Torn Down, Magma Rocket League, Why Was Danzig Important To Germany, Ian Malcolm Daughter, Tokyo Bon Mp3, Why The Act And Sat Should Be Abolished Essay, Get Windows 10 Version Remotely, Xpo Claims Dept, The Cabinet Of Dr Caligari Scene Analysis, Rawhead And Bloody Bones Poem, How Tall Is Ron Maclean, Christmas Unleashed Full Cast, Eureka Carts Gorilla Glue, A Team Performance Wiring Harness Diagram, Twin Town Imdb, Shalom Lemel Connecticut, Monel Weld Overlay, Yaupon Holly For Sale, Lidl Peanut Butter Ingredients, Nicola And Alex Carey, Ian Stenlake Net Worth, Shetland Season 5, Episode 4 Recap, Budget De Caisse Excel, Yaupon Holly For Sale, Lori Stokes Family, Subaru License Plate Screws, Equivalent Weight Of Mgco3, Thesis Statement For Haroun And The Sea Of Stories, Here We Go 90s Rap Song, Emoji Mashup Maker, Nicknames For William, Ithor Magnetic Adapter, Why Did Michael Shrieve Leave Santana, Can You Use Methylated Spirits To Clean Paint Brushes, Salaire Astronome Nasa, Left Arm Numbness And Tingling, Spike Pitbull Breed, Nikhil Dwivedi And Salman Khan Relationship, Mansion Party Rentals Michigan, Pancake Tortoises For Sale, Gabriel Casseus Sister, Did The Raccoon Survive The Chimps, Genie Wiley Today Reddit, Would You Rather Be Loved Or Respected Essay, Galaga Mame Rom, Where Are Swift Scopes Made, 3 Speed Table Fan Wiring Diagram, Fruitland City Council,