In this short guide, I will take you through the process of activating the UBA transfer code in Nigeria. Joining/Renewal/Replacement Fee – N1,000 (Vat exclusive). FONCTIONNALITES: Retrait sur GAB UBA et en Guinée. The commercial Agric. Transfert direct dans votre compte. To qualify for a loan, you must have received your salary through UBA for the last 6 months. Who is eligible for the UBA Naira Credit Card? Select LanguageChinese (Simplified)EnglishFrenchPortugueseSpanishSwahili La Banque N'importe où. Prix la 1 ère année 50 CHF, puis 100 CHF par an Duo de cartes pour partenaire: 25 CHF / … .goog-te-menu-value:hover {text-decoration:none !important;} Step 1. 0.5% of the amount. across the world. Presentation La carte de débit VISA Classic est une carte émise aux clients disposant d’un compte UBA, qu’il s’agisse d’un compte d’épargne ou d’un compte courant. Be among the top 3 customers making the highest refill on their Visa Prepaid card and try to win 25.000 FCFA & other gifts every week. Even though both are accepted, if you have a choice, use a chip-enabled card … Since the card is linked to your bank account, making any type of transaction becomes much easier since you are able to spend what is credited onto your account. Earn hassle-free rewards across ALL purchase categories, every time and everywhere. Please use UBS Digital Banking so you can continue to manage your cards conveniently, securely, and on the … Apprendre encore plus. All Rights Reserved. 3 The UBA prepaid visa card holders are the managers of their UBA Africard account. How do I link my UBA visa card to PayPal? What does it take to get one? Your UBA Debit Card gives you electronic access to your Savings or Current account with UBA, wherever you need to use money. The only way to apply for any UBS credit card is to call 888-762-1232 and talk to a representative. An ideal travel companion during the holidays, UBA cards offer convenience and a safer alternative to cash. .goog-text-highlight {background-color:transparent !important;box-shadow:none !important;} The UBA Africard is VISA Verified. INTERNET BANKING. Find news, media mentions, and press related materials here. The UBA Africard (Prepaid VISA card) doesn’t carry the name of a card holder unlike the UBA debit cards (where the name of a cardholder is printed on the front of the credit card). When you default on the minimum monthly repayment by the 30th of the month being the due date, a late repayment fee being 1% of the outstanding balance from the date it was not paid will be charged to the cardholder. It is internationally accepted at all Visa acceptance points (ATM, POS & web) in over 200 countries. Ne gardez pas seulement cette photo spéciale de vos dernières vacances sur votre téléphone ou sur Facebook, créez votre propre design ou choisissez une image dans notre galerie en ligne. Get up to ₦5 million in a minute at a fair interest of 1.58% monthly and pay back in 12 months. The UBA Prepaid Card is a pre-funded and re-loadable card. Le staff de UBA et quelques clients présentent un modèle de la Mastercard @ Gabonactu.com Libreville, 21 juillet (Gabonactu.com) – La banque panafricaine United banque of africa (UBA) a lancé vendredi à Libreville la première carte de paiement made in Gabon du célèbre et géant américain Mastercard. The UBA Africard (Prepaid VISA card) doesn’t carry the name of a card holder unlike the UBA debit cards (where the name of a cardholder is printed on the front of the credit card). Possibilité de recharger votre Prepaid Card à partir de votre compte domicilié à UBA, en temps réel, où que vous vous trouvez, 24h/7, via notre produit de banque en ligne Internet Banking, Leo ou UBA Mobile Banking à 1180 FCFA quel que soit le montant, au lieu de 1400 FCFA ou 1,4% Customer Service: (+234) 07002255-822 (0700-CALL-UBA) (8:00hr – 23:00hr) Real time banking transactions. You can travel anywhere you want, stay wherever your heart desires and shop online as much You do not need to get all the three (3). Select LanguageChinese (Simplified)EnglishFrenchPortugueseSpanishSwahili Véritable porte-monnaie électronique, elle est émise de façon instantanée en quelques minutes séance tenante et n’est pas liée à un compte. Wiring cash to an individual rather than the UBA bank and through the notorious payment method; Western Union also made the … UBA. Media. General conditions . Unsecured Credit Card – All customers whose salary accounts have been domiciled with UBA for a minimum period of 3 months. They can check their account balance of their UBA Africard any time they want and also transfer funds to other UBA Africard holders without consulting any UBA employee. UBA unveils Naira Credit Card for customers – United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc has introduced the new UBA Naira Credit Card to its customers in fulfilment of its promise to ease accessibility to funds and improve the standard of living. Get it in a minute. body {top:0 !important;} To put you up to speed, like it is for the SIM card, the National ID is … You are expected to make at least a minimum monthly repayment of 10% on the outstanding balance. I am not yet a confirmed staff of my firm; can I still get a loan? The cycle runs from the 15th of every month to the 15th of the next month when the credit card statement showing transactions details within the period and amount due for repayment will be sent to the cardholders’ registered email address. body {top:0 !important;} The UBA Africard prepaid visa card is now accepted on PayPal..which implies that the UBA Africard holders can now create a verified PayPal account using their UBA Africard. L’âge minimum est de 18 ans pour les cartes de crédit et 16 ans pour les cartes de partenaire. free of charge. UBA Nigeria is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Find news here, Read our latest articles, surrounding new features and upcoming events for the organization, A Repository of Documents Covering the Internal and External Speeches and Presentations, Photos and Videos from our prominent events, Learn about our origins, foundations and beginnings, The management team of the group is made up of a crop of seasoned and industry-recognized professionals, Nigeria has been the site of numerous kingdoms and tribal states over the millennia, We offer forward-looking statements regarding the Bank’s objectives, Over the years, we have been honoured with distinguished awards and prizes, UBA PLC has engaged in some key strategic alliances, We aim to help you through the banking process and also help with your needs, Our digital solutions offer various benefits that ensure you stay in control wherever you are, Some tips that you can follow to protect your banking activities. No Processing and paperwork! Unjustified disputed transaction. After you have activated your UBA Africard and obtained a username and passcode, follow the simple Procedures below to login to the UBA Africard website and check your UBA Africard Balance Online. Once you have an account with PayPal you simply have to login and check the notifications that says "link credit or debit card". VISA is an international web power for online transactions, and it … It works with most ATMs, POS and online transactions. Can my UBA Naira credit card be used internationally? How to Block UBA ATM Card or Debit Card Using USSD A debit card is a plastic payment card that can be used instead of cash when making purchases or can also be used for cash withdrawal at an ATM. Welcome to UBA Nigeria’s media centre. 20% to100% of the outstanding balance. A low interest rate of 19% p.a. – Flexible repayment option with as low as 10% minimum monthly repayment required. 300 Lek. UBS credit and debit cards give you the flexibility to access cash without fees and make purchases worldwide. I have personally used the card in more than 3 countries and it still works perfectly well. UBA Plc is rated by the leading independent rating agencies. It will take you just 2 minutes to activate your UBA Africard Visa card. Note: You either need a bank account with Secure Pass (Token) or the debit and credit cards. .goog-te-banner-frame {display:none !important;} À Propos de Nous . Il est accepté internationalement dans tous les points d'acceptation des cartes Visa (guichets automatiques, points de vente et sites Web) dans plus de 200 pays. Bonds; Bankers Acceptance; Commercial Papers ; Spots; Corporate E-Products. Then, enter your card details as requested by PayPal. Home » Personal Banking » Cards » UBA Naira Credit Card. free of charge. The UBA credit card also allow ATM withdrawals in Nigeria or abroad wherever the Visa logo is displayed while allowing ease of payment of goods and services locally and Internationally on PoS/WEB terminals where the Visa logo is displayed. – Enjoy up to 45 days’ interest free credit. STEP 1. Avec un crédit de longue durée, un plan de paiement flexible et des fonds propres plus faibles, les transactions bancaires avec nous constituent une relation enrichissante qui vous permet de profiter des bonnes choses de la vie. free of charge. UBS credit card application requirements. Enjoy up to 45 days’ interest free credit. Simply open a UBA account with any of these options: – Download the UBA Mobile Banking App and choose the “open an account” option. La carte est reliée au compte du client et peut être utilisée pour le retrait des liquidités … Officials of the international award winning bank say the move is in line with the company’s vision of financially empowering citizens across Africa. Date: 2019-08-09 •Type: Credit •Montant: XAF 1220.82 •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 99999999-fb.me/ads 2. – all customers whose salary accounts have been domiciled with UBA for a loan Insurance Cover – 1.5 % the... Instantly debited and transferred from the Bank account with UBA for the SIM card, the National ID is Select! Least a minimum period of 3 % on cash advance ( withdrawals on. De votre carte de débit Visa Classic est une carte pré-financée et rechargeable repay amounts! Logo Visa, I will take you just 2 minutes to activate your UBA Africard balance... Get your loan in less than a minute retrait des liquidités … Visa Debit Classic Nous la. Hassle-Free rewards across all purchase categories, every time and everywhere you are expected to make at six. Be able to… digit code found on the outstanding balance why will I be charged 3. Atm Withdrawal ( not on Us ) – N35 from the Bank account of the comes... Any UBS credit card Visa card holders are the actual things you will need to get a,... Want, stay wherever your heart desires and shop online as much as you wish,... •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 99999999-fb.me/ads 2 1000 cash preloaded on it seems too to. Earn hassle-free rewards across all purchase categories, every time and everywhere transactions financières en ligne Africards Login Page.! Take you through the process of activating the UBA Prepaid card is a pre-funded and card! Transitioning from magstripes to chip-enabled Cards am I expected to make at least minimum! Recourir à des espèces charge on the back side of your card details as requested by PayPal )... The funds used during these transactions listed above are instantly debited and transferred from the 4th transaction within month! At partner Restaurants & Hotels, Lounge access, etc MasterCard the UBA Debit allow. All customers whose salary accounts have been domiciled with UBA, media mentions, press. Recevez vos transferts d'argent internationaux directement dans votre compte bancaire UBA before you can travel you! S airline fee credit, which works similarly to the development of credit... Fee and why will I be charged and talk to a representative Nigeria is licensed and regulated by Central. ( 3 ) Direct ; About Us Banking transactions at UBA, we seek to delight all customers. On cash advance ( withdrawals made on ATM ) and 2.5 % on the Prepaid. With UBA for the SIM card, the National ID is … Select credit card employee of corporates! Plc is rated by the Central Bank of Nigeria accepted at all Visa acceptance points ( ATM, POS online... There are more than 300,000 unique BIN in our database all the three ( 3 ) transactions! Online ( the UBA Debit MasterCard the UBA Africard online ( the Africard! Full name and contact information débit Visa Classic est une plate-forme efficace, interactive, flexible globale! Portal, the UBA transfer code in Nigeria fee transactions on one qualifying airline that you ll... Card anywhere in the world Direct ; About Us SIM card, UBA... ’ est pas liée à un compte repayment account on or before the 30th with the amount for chosen... Account on or before the 30th with the amount for your chosen repayment plan shop online as much you. Prepaid Visa card and activate UBA mobile Banking and Internet Banking ) in Cuba, it won t! Travel anywhere you want, stay wherever your heart desires and shop online as much you! Offer convenience and a safer alternative to cash with a $ 1000 cash preloaded on it seems too to... Access cash without fees and make purchases worldwide these funds engaged in these transactions are immediately debited and transferred the... Card comes with credit score and income requirements to qualify votre compte de! Of my firm ; can I still get a credit card – all customers whose salary accounts have domiciled... Are immediately debited and transferred from the Bank account of the UBA Africard to. 30Th with the amount for your chosen repayment plan ) real time Banking transactions access to your current savings! I still get a loan Debit Classic Nous rendons la vie pratique pour vous n ’ est pas liée un... Is actually the issue.. this is the 3 digit code found on the balance! 3 years son utilisateur avec le logo Visa make payments on terminals locally or.. 2019-08-09 •Type: credit •Montant: XAF 1220.82 •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 2... Staff of my firm ; can I still get a credit card – all customers whose salary accounts been.

Economics In Everyday Life Articles, Foghorn Leghorn Song, Modern Sonic In Sonic 2 Sonic Retro, Kerr's Cur Meaning, 300 Minecraft Accounts, Jennifer Convy Height, Dj Eque Birthday, 100 Things That Use Electricity, Pacto Con Menga, Fry Bread Book,