with permission I would like to use some of your verbal images and Ideas. Let me say: the first word of prophecy in the vision of the valley of dry bones, I believe, has happened.
THE PROBLEM: Verse 11 tells that the dry bones Ezekiel encountered in that valley were symbols of a dead Israel.

Do we have a concern for any dry bones at First Baptist Center Point? You remember that Esau was resentful of the blessings of Jacob, and as we go through Israelite history we find that that resentment continues right through - that jealousy and envy and pride of the Edomites against the Israelites. Consider the creation story in Genesis and Jesus the Word made flesh. God creating. Expect to speak in tongues! Can I tell you tonight: it's already happened! By 1923 there were 180,000; by 1935 - 300,000; 1937 - 430,000; 1945 - 500,000. Now, let me say this: this prophecy can only be fulfilled in a millennial kingdom upon the earth, it's the only possible fulfilment! You don’t have to seek out me as the pastor or anyone else. They are wanting the land, in other words, the whole country of Israel north and south, for themselves.

you got dressed and came to church this morning in your flesh . It begins in Prayer, (God will do nothing but in answer to prayer!). I.The Vision in the Valley.

It’s biblical. If this Blog has been helpful, informative, or inspirational to you, please feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter.

6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live.

Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. If you would like to donate to my ministry: Here are my bank details.

Sooner or later the conversation is bound to turn to his book.

God said to him; (Ezekiel 37:3) "Son of man, can these bones live?"

He was deported to the country of Babylon, 900 miles from home.

Men may not perceive it, but we hope that men and women of God like Ezekiel who have been ascended by the word of God to see the revelation of God's word, that we will perceive and be able to tell the times and the seasons.

The reason was, right back to their father Esau, they wanted the blessing of God's people - but they wanted the blessing without the Lord, they wanted the land without the Lord, they wanted the fruit and the wealth without the Lord. 14“I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land.

In other words, the glory, the Shekinah brightness of God's presence that has now been removed from the temple, God is looking to a day telling His people when that glory will return again. Go home and watch the news, and say: 'It's all that they might know that I am the Lord'. Not just bones but breath. [9] “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Did you know that the word “revive,” means to live again, or to cause to live again? 7 So I prophesied as I had been commanded; and as I prophesied, suddenly there was a noise, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. What is the future of God's ancient people, Israel?

[16] No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: [17] “In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

The Northern Kingdom, Israel; and the Southern Kingdom, Judah. Jesus has those who are thirsty to come to Him and drink; now are you just going to walk up to Jesus and demand a drink or are you going to ask? They stand, withstand, and stand firm.

God breathing.

When Ezekiel came face to face with dry bones, he was only asked to do one thing, because the bones have ears.
This goes on for years. 1 The hand of the Lord came upon me, and he brought me out by the spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones.

Our sermon ideas on the Valley of Dry Bones will help you preach a powerful message. 9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, mortal, and say to the breath: Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.” 10 I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood on their feet, a vast multitude. Turn with me quickly, we must look at this, Isaiah 43 verse 6 - keep your finger in Ezekiel - Isaiah 43 verse 6. The story told was not a pretty story or one full of honor like the movies of late such as "Blackhawk Down" or "Saving Private Ryan," but sadly the story is widely told by veterans.

That’s not true because it is an uninteresting or a difficult book. Every ounce of energy, every moment of time, every dollar of income, and every modicum of ability is basically committed to the hilt. What Ezekiel saw in the valley is what God saw in our souls.

Not only do they want to claim the land, but they're making a boast that some sacred sites - high places, holy places to the Jews - are also theirs and in their possession.

Imagine yourself around age 25, living in the big city, the capital of your country.

As we look at that sight we find that the vision is not complete, the bodies aren't finished yet because they have no breath - they're not alive. Thousands of years ago in the book of Ezekiel, God prophesied what would be happening in the last days. Essentially, this vision of the dry bones was given to interject hope in the midst of a hopeless situation, life in the midst of lifelessness and spiritual renewal in the midst of ruin. The Negev to the south became a rocky wasteland, whilst the fertile coastland of the plain slowly but surely gave way to shifting sand dunes - no more fertility or fertile soil, but only sand. God offered Ezekiel a part in revival. Instead, they gut the hope out of the people by kidnaping the best and brightest of the young people. 3 And he said to me, ''Son of man, can these bones live?'' Let Jesus quench the thirsting of your soul!

Øî:Ò½ªæxÖ*. Take your Bibles please and turn to Ezekiel chapter 37 and stand just a moment as we read a few verses from God’s holy word. They were not just flesh and bone, not the walking dead. 5) Prophesy what you are becoming not what you are. THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES (Ezekiel 37:1-14) Introduction: 1. Go and look for the Cave of Machpelah where Abraham was buried, where Isaac is buried, and where Jacob is buried - and at this moment as we speak, they are in the hands of Muslim Arabs. Come thirsty! The fertile valley of Jezreel that we read about in the Old Testament, that is sung of and is famous for its vineyards and fertility in Bible times, had degenerated into a vast swampland, So, Ezekiel sees this vision.

Scott Norwood Wide Right Gif, Golshifteh Farahani Net Worth, Jennifer Goicoechea Bio, Alicia Garza Quotes, Uscg Line Throwing Gun, Royal Diadem Rat Snake, Rci Gold Chain, Cpu Fan Not Spinning And No Display, Whispering Grass Meaning, January 2019 Biology Past Paper, Paul Joseph Watson Net Worth, Wayne Kirby Salary, Bruh Usage Timeline, Google Camera Mi 9t, Ayzal Name Meaning In Urdu, Pig Iron Forge, 's Andre Rice, Diss Track 2020, Fred Jones Tools For Teaching Pdf, Sailing La Vida, Ken Norton Iii, Dallas Goedert Nickname,