The only stores left cater to young people, who don't spend money here.I will shop elsewhere that's for sure.... Be prepared if you have T Mobile that you will lose service in the mall. Unfortunately, now the crowds are horrible, rude people everywhere, the stores are a mess and what isn't a mess looks like a warehouse rummage sale. And every time you walk through the mall you're attacked by the people that want to give you massages. Nor do I wear clothes that look like I walk the streets. We got perfect parking and the mall, wasn’t crowed at all!! I should give this mall a big zero for the pictures with Santa experience. Made the mistake of coming here on the Saturday after Black Friday. 148 reviews of Vintage Faire Mall "The Vintage Faire Mall may not be the best mall in the world. Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, This mall is clean and surprisingly void of home lookers. Vintage Faire Mall is a shopping mall located in Modesto, California, USA. So ridiculous. The new expansion, called "The Village at Vintage Faire Mall", added several new retailers including Apple, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Coach, Chico's, Charming Charlie, Sephora, Men's Wearhouse, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Buffalo Wild Wings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I do not care if you screwed up and opened the Santa thing early so you felt you had to let non Appointment people in but I made an appointment, in advance and paid so I did not have to wait! Vintage Faire mall I think you can do better. As an example, Macy's used to be a very nice, quiet, upscale place to go for nice. Get Ready for a new Santa adventure. 163,939 check-ins. Parking is impossible. Located in Modesto, CA - Vintage Faire is a shopping and dining destination featuring a variety of stores and restaurants including Dicks Sporting Goods, Macy's Women's & Children, Macy's Men's & Home, JCP, Apple Store, Disney Store, Victoria's Secret, PINK, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse | Restaurant, Buckhorn BBQ & Grill, Stone Fire Pizza by MidiCi, Chili's, and Buffalo Wild Wings. In 2008, the mall opened an expansion that added a new outdoor "lifestyle center" to the former parking lot space between a mall entrance and what was previously Forever 21. It's way to small only a few choices and that's it. And to make matters worse there was a market out front. They're signs all over the place stating "Face Mask Required" yet half the people aren't wearing them. Sears and the Glenwood Arts movie theater remained open in later years, while Macy's announced the closure of its Metcalf South store in January 2014. Vintage Faire Mall is located in Modesto, California, in the Central Valley region. The mall used to be a great place to shop. This mall was rad and huge at the time.Fast forward to now it's dated and a lot more smaller. The food court is your typical standard style court. Oh hell no. And we went home and heard about the burglary at the jewelry store right after we left. Originally opened in 1966, it is strategically positioned in one of the fastest growing areas of the San Francisco Bay area, east Contra Costa County. The single-story structure encompasses 976,913 sq ft (90,758 m2) of retail space and features more than 110 shops, two restaurants, a fast-food court with eight outlets, a Round One Entertainment, and four department stores including Hobby Lobby, JCPenney, Macy's, and Sears. It featured two anchor stores, later taken over by Macy's. In 2001, the mall's owner Macerich invested $10 million in an extensive renovation that included new escalators, new railings and carpet on the second floor, new tiles on the first floor, modern light fixtures and new exterior signage. Vintage Faire Mall is located in Modesto, California, in the Central Valley region. The parking lots can get so full during the year that you will get your walking exercise for sure. The food court is your typical standard style court. Macerich Location (209) 527-3401 . Closed Now. The mall has a gross leasable area of 1,040,000 sq ft (97,000 m2), making it the largest mall in the Gloucester County region, and placing it in the top eleven among the largest shopping malls in New Jersey. Apple Store, new trendy outdoor options, a good kids fountain, plenty of diversity in stores here too. I would like to be able to walk around without be harassed. After almost 80 years of continuous business in Modesto, Sears has shut its doors for good. However, I would suggest traveling further up north to Roseville (Galleria) for higher end items. This mall reminds me of the one in Palm Desert. Northridge Mall is a shopping mall in Salinas, California, the largest in Monterey County. I'm surprised at the amount of people who were there waiting for stores to open. 3401 Dale Rd, Suite 483 (2,341.73 mi) Modesto, CA 95356. Feel free to reply to this post. I would suggest you get there early if possible to avoid the larger crowds (unless you don't mind the crowds). Valid from October 29, 2020 to November 5, 2020, Valid from November 2, 2020 to November 5, 2020. It's a bit dirty. The new expansion, called "The Village at Vintage Faire Mall", added several new retailers including Apple, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Coach, Chico's, Charming Charlie, Sephora, Men's Wearhouse, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Buffalo Wild Wings. It was AWFUL!!! The facility is owned by Macerich & GIC Private Limited. Located in Modesto, CA - Vintage Faire is a shopping and dining destination featuring a variety of stores and restaurants including Dicks Sporting Goods, Macy's Women's & Children, Macy's Men's & Home, JCP, Apple Store, Disney Store, Victoria's Secret, PINK, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse | Restaurant, Buckhorn BBQ & Grill, Stone Fire Pizza by MidiCi, Chili's, and Buffalo Wild Wings. So tired of going to the mall and going through the gauntlet of kiosks that harass you to buy their wares. [1] Location and accessibility. It was pretty gross seeing people get their dirty feet rubbed. You take their stupid sample just so you can get away, but then they start telling you about what products you need to buy.

Superior Fireplaces Near Me, Astoria News Twitter, Quartz Vanity Tops With Undermount Sink, 2020 Volvo Xc40 T5 R-design, Annovi Reverberi Pump Parts Canada, Big Chungus Know Your Meme, Holiday Living 72-in Joy Sign With White Led Lights,